It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I zoomed all the way in on the top right corner and saw little objects flying into the so called moon... I agree that some of these lights are planes but what happened to the moon.. it just disappeared. Also.. I was all the way zoomed in and caught these little lights flying directly into the big light. Would be surprised if this was lined up with the flight paths.. Also.. lots of UFO footage in past shows little lights going into big lights.. just sayin

ufopics

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've never been to NYC and definitely don't know the surrounding areas ... but .... with the huge amount of "air traffic" originating from that one specific location, I would have assumed a very large airport very close to where we're seeing this activity originate.

However, looking on Google Earth at that location, I can't find any airport large enough to explain the volume of traffic.

Perhaps someone could indicate where such an airport actually exists.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a94283639ef5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
please veiw my gif and answer this
what sort of plane can join with another?
or is this an optical illution?

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

At night when an airplane heads towards you the lights can give the impression it is hovering, but it isn't. Planes make gradual turns.

BTW, for anyone interested, hop on over to the Colorado, Red Rock, live came. Watch for a bit. Compare/contrast. Not as much air traffic, but it's the same thing (when there is traffic).

Ohh, evacuated because of fumes. Could those airplanes be in a holding pattern? Hmmm?

edit on 13-10-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For crying out loud, why doesn't some up late new yorker go to the top of a building or just outside and film the sky? Or at least reort back if they see anything? Might be better than this grainy low res laggy image feed

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
is this for real?

radiomainstream.com...

October 13, 2010, After UFOs spotted UFO’s Spotted Over NYC, all area got Airports shut downed Just got home from work and heard on the radio that all area airports were currently shut down due to a problem with the radar or control center or something. Apparently, there were also a bunch of UFO’s spotted over NYC today, too. It is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

wtf? did it say what time the airport was shut down at?
after watching the sped up video i was convinced that the lights were just planes
but this is getting kind of strange now...
and why does the "moon" look so full when there's not a full moon tonight?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
I've never been to NYC and definitely don't know the surrounding areas ... but .... with the huge amount of "air traffic" originating from that one specific location, I would have assumed a very large airport very close to where we're seeing this activity originate.

However, looking on Google Earth at that location, I can't find any airport large enough to explain the volume of traffic.

Perhaps someone could indicate where such an airport actually exists.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a94283639ef5.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL

You are looking too close. You need to go further down....or further up on that pic,...towards the water and the NJ side on the right.
edit on 13-10-2010 by GOD HIMSELF because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

It might be that they have their cloaking devices on and can't be seen with the
naked eye. That would explain why no one seemed to notice them eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

People are so quick to say it is just planes.. but these are not planes.. and where is the moon.. it disappeared in two minutes after being there for 10 in same place.. no clouds in the area

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN
The airplane flight path seems logical, but what about the little red light that appears just above the city line on the right side between :07 and :08?

Plane just pop out of nowhere and disappear?
i assume you mean the little light on the lower right frame just above the tops of the buildings? that would be a tower light, they blink every few seconds so that planes dont run into them.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Originally posted by MrWendal
I love how everyone is calling "the big one" the moon.... I hate to be that guy but, the moon is not full tonight. It is a 1/4 moon at best so that big thing can not possibly be the moon.

Yup, you're right. I just checked a moon calendar and it isn't even half right now.

LINK

So what is this? Is it just a 1/4 moon pixilated so it looks bigger???

edit on 13-10-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

Looks kinda like this capture I got last night off the ISS live feed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/967825fb2969.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drats

people want to beleave that nothing has been seen because change is scary
look at the gif planes dont jion together and fly into the moon
the moon cannot move that fast
the frames are at 10 sec intervals

xploder

link   
i keep seeing UFO's on it. scary

link   

Originally posted by drats
reply to post by XPLodER

People are so quick to say it is just planes.. but these are not planes.. and where is the moon.. it disappeared in two minutes after being there for 10 in same place.. no clouds in the area

Of course they're planes landing and taking off, and also circling while air traffic control directs which planes to land and depart from which runways. Air traffic at the major airports this time of night is dense.
edit on 13-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by drats

people want to beleave that nothing has been seen because change is scary
look at the gif planes dont jion together and fly into the moon
the moon cannot move that fast
the frames are at 10 sec intervals

xploder

your video is incredible
check out my new thread

the video there is a MASSIVE GLOWING DISC

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This camera is facing south from the empire state building. We have to assume that some of these lights are in fact probably planes. But that does not mean they are all planes. I still have an open mind and believe people might be seeing something here with some of the strange movements.

I have a picture to show from google maps but don't have a hosting account for images.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kjburto
This camera is facing south from the empire state building. We have to assume that some of these lights are in fact probably planes. But that does not mean they are all planes. I still have an open mind and believe people might be seeing something here with some of the strange movements.

I have a picture to show from google maps but don't have a hosting account for images.

go to image shack you can upload free no registration

link   

Originally posted by drats
reply to post by XPLodER

jesus didnt i just tell you that the earth constantly rotates? of course the moon is going to dissapear out of frame on a STATIONARY camera pointed in one direction....damnit i missed another ufo i mean plane flying over while i was typing this. i wanted to take a picture so you guys can stop staring at this feed and thinking its ufo's. look i want to see another ufo like the one i saw some 6 -8 years ago but i dont go around thinking every light in the night sky is a ufo.

these are planes. and in the gif up there the planes didnt combine into one. if you see the frame before they "joined" theres a streak the plane accelerated and by the time the next frame came some 20 seconds later it was out of frame. look at the size of the 2 lights. one is tiny and one is 3-4x as large in comparison. why do you think that is? because it went into the other one or because its is 3-4x as far away from the camera as the big one? please people think rationally and logically or else you will see ufo's everywhere and drive yourselves as insane as you all are starting to sound.

link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the uf's are going crazy right now on live cam

link   
reply to post by abcddcba

don't tower lights constantly blink?
has the little red light been consistent all night?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join