It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I love how everyone is calling "the big one" the moon.... I hate to be that guy but, the moon is not full tonight. It is a 1/4 moon at best so that big thing can not possibly be the moon.
lol really?

i cant see the moon right now because its cloudy but i can almost guarantee the moon is not 1/4 full because just last night it was practically 1/2 full. the moon in the video before it moved off frame. YEAH!! the moon moves, all the time, 24/7. or rather the earth rotates. and before it moved off screen i clearly saw that it was some 5/8ths full.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WTF THE THING JUST SPLIT IN TWO, ONE SMALLER LIGHT ONE BIG ONE.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
can anybody explain this?

why did one go like this
there is no way a plane would look like this

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

32.25x speed .. almost 10 minutes of video sped up to an extreme frame rate .. you can see the moon moving normally in the sky as you'd expect, and you can see these lights repeating their path as you'd expect planes to do ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I had just seen starlike white light that flashed 3-4 times same spot then paused for around 20 seconds then did 3-4 more then nothing and afterwords something that looked like star/satelite? moving across sky in general vicinty-both above G.O.M, maybe Louisiana or Texas?
edit on 13-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

32.25x speed .. almost 10 minutes of video sped up to an extreme frame rate .. you can see the moon moving normally in the sky as you'd expect, and you can see these lights repeating their path as you'd expect planes to do ..

yeh hey
im sure some of them are planes
that doesnt mean some of the things we are seeing cant be ufos

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
can anybody explain this?

why did one go like this
there is no way a plane would look like this

do you by any chance notice all the artifacting in that image? why wouldn't a bright light some miles away from a low resolution camera look like that after being zoomed in? are you guys "takin the piss out of me" to quote a english saying... OMG THERES A UFO OVER MY HOUSE, no wait its one of those planes i was telling you about earlier. are you guys for real? surely you dont think these are anything but planes still?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

LGA laguardia airport its a smaller airport in east elmhurst queens. They handle commercial flights but no international.i believe 727 is the largest for arrivals or departure but im not 100 % on that.

but it really does look like planes from here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Not likely ... you can tell the path of those planes pretty clearly... if there were UFO's there with these planes I'm sure one of those pilots would have said something by now and we'd have airports closed down like China .. I really don't think there's anything to this anymore..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A few minutes ago, one of the bright lights - if you zoomed in - were actually two lights very close together

link   
reply to post by miniatus

Excellent job!

2nd line.

link   
is this for real?

radiomainstream.com...

October 13, 2010, After UFOs spotted UFO’s Spotted Over NYC, all area got Airports shut downed Just got home from work and heard on the radio that all area airports were currently shut down due to a problem with the radar or control center or something. Apparently, there were also a bunch of UFO’s spotted over NYC today, too. It is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ufos are gone now..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
A few minutes ago, one of the bright lights - if you zoomed in - were actually two lights very close together

yep, theres like 3 really bright lights on either wing of a plane along with a red and a green one on the end of each wingtip. i forget which one is which but one is green and one is red so planes can tell if the other plane is flying towards or away from them.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is what I posted in the other thread. they are moving UP and DOWN and disappearing at times, 3 appearing, then 1, then 2.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
is this for real?

radiomainstream.com...

October 13, 2010, After UFOs spotted UFO’s Spotted Over NYC, all area got Airports shut downed Just got home from work and heard on the radio that all area airports were currently shut down due to a problem with the radar or control center or something. Apparently, there were also a bunch of UFO’s spotted over NYC today, too. It is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

www.myfoxny.com...

I think maybe ^this was the cause and somebody wrote that ufo story for fun. I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.wcax.com...

"NEW YORK (AP) - Flights at New York City's three major area airports are facing delays following the evacuation of the Federal Aviation Administration's radar facility, which handles all arrivals and departures.

FAA spokesman Jim Peters says the New York Terminal Radar Approach Control in Westbury was evacuated as a precaution after the smell of gas was reported at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday. A handful of air traffic controllers remained behind.
"

Could explain the heavier traffic tonight.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

your right! I'm watching them now with friends... NO AIRPLANES OR HELI'S split into 2, 3, lights, then come together again. And to the Assholes that can't pay attention... how many planes do you know that will HOVER at NIGHT above NYC!!! People are dumb. They've watched the NYC web cam for what 1 minute? then made their ever so intelligent analysis....? lmaoo geez

GOOD CATCH TO THE OP!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
omg

this video is incredible

Golden Gate Bridge

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The airplane flight path seems logical, but what about the little red light that appears just above the city line on the right side between :07 and :08?

Plane just pop out of nowhere and disappear?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join