It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I have it almost to that point.. but I have most of it's movement ... literally in 9 minutes time I saw it move quite a bit ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Has anyone seen this cam on a different night? If it's the same activity we are seeing tonight then we can probably put it down to planes.

Those who live close to a major airport like Heathrow, O'Hare or JFK and have a view not obfuscated by surrounding objects and blinding ground light are used to seeing that every night at peak hours when they walk outside.

link   
I'll post a sped up version of the video so you can see the motion of the moon

link   
I'll post a sped up version of the video so you can see the motion of the moon

link   
Ok, seriously... All one has to do is compare this to other livecam feeds from previous nights...?

I can't get the archives to open

edit on 13-10-2010 by Flux8 because: the squirrels are patiently watching.... waiting....

link   
sorry to repeat myself but come on is there not a single member living anywhere near this area? go out and check for yourself how better to solve this!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i got a view of the manhatten from my yard in queens. I also live about 15 mins from lga and 30-35 from jfk.
It seems like alot of plane traffic from my perspective. I will keep an eye out and post if i see anything unusual.

link   
hell .. with this video sped up to 31.25x normal speed, it even supports the planes.. they are flying out at a very consistant pattern .. let me get this uploaded somewhere.. any suggestions? it's a wmv

link   
hell .. with this video sped up to 31.25x normal speed, it even supports the planes.. they are flying out at a very consistant pattern .. let me get this uploaded somewhere.. any suggestions? it's a wmv

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
WTF the angle in the live cam just changed so you can't see the objects anymore. The cover up has already begun!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
UFOS OVER AMERICA RIGHT NOW LIVE

La Guardia!?

?
?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I love how everyone is calling "the big one" the moon.... I hate to be that guy but, the moon is not full tonight. It is a 1/4 moon at best so that big thing can not possibly be the moon.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Concerning the break in the lights -- there is more than one runway at Newark or any other major metro airport. These lights are most likely using the east west runway 29 at the north end, there are two north south runways also. You cannot have cross traffic all the time. That is why a plane will circle before its actual landing. The break was probably due to increased traffic at the north south runways.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
would we be able to see these using google earth or anything like that?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I love how everyone is calling "the big one" the moon.... I hate to be that guy but, the moon is not full tonight. It is a 1/4 moon at best so that big thing can not possibly be the moon.

you serious?

i caught what looked like a full moon with a massive halo around it in the top right hand corner on video and snapshoted it twice!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

Yes the camera changes angles every 10 minutes or so. It puts the Empire State Building in the other corner. Dont fret it will go back to the original perspective in a moment or so.

link   
OMG THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. Ufos appearing over a city populated by millions of people.
edit on 13-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Yup, you're right. I just checked a moon calendar and it isn't even half right now.

LINK

So what is this? Is it just a 1/4 moon pixilated so it looks bigger???

edit on 13-10-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Where should I post this video? any quick preferences?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Where should I post this video? any quick preferences?

Youtube of course. Thereby you will also reach the largest audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join