It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They seem to be gone.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
You guys can joke all you want, but Im watching this with over 10,000 people in the internet. We have it recorded to. I will post it all, and I will post the formations they made. This is beyond exciting.

And by recorded, I mean over 2 hours of footage. Planes my foot. Helicopters my foot. This was a legit showing.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Did you understand the part about there being multiple planes landing and leaving "per minute" at peak hours at the busiest airports?

What's interesting to me at this point is how there's nothing there at all .. where there's been almost a constant view of 2-3 lights at any given time.. there's nada .. as if all local airports just decided eh .. lets not fly for a bit ..
given the constant activity, that is more unusual to me than anything else..

But I suspect that will change.. probably be more again when the camera goes back..

link   
reply to post by CDN King

Yeah, but isn't that kind of a good thing, I mean, kinda explains it's no aircraft heading for an airport, and the large orb-like object also dissapeared, I don't know what to say, but for the heart of me, I wan't to believe this is legit!

link   
edit on 13-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
exactly
the skeptics have been saying these are `standard air flight patterns`

and the frequent flights non stop are standard`

then why suddenly nothing for over 5 minutes?

ps its back

edit on 13-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There were no breaks in the feed, you can see changes on the ground if you're looking for them ( especially on video in faster speed ) .. the sky was genuinely clear for a few minutes ..

link   
We see the breaks in the feed. It's the 10-15 seconds between every frame.

It's still filming.

link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
You guys can joke all you want, but Im watching this with over 10,000 people in the internet. We have it recorded to. I will post it all, and I will post the formations they made. This is beyond exciting.

And by recorded, I mean over 2 hours of footage. Planes my foot. Helicopters my foot. This was a legit showing.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Did you understand the part about there being multiple planes landing and leaving "per minute" at peak hours at the busiest airports?

What's interesting to me at this point is how there's nothing there at all .. where there's been almost a constant view of 2-3 lights at any given time.. there's nada .. as if all local airports just decided eh .. lets not fly for a bit ..
given the constant activity, that is more unusual to me than anything else..

But I suspect that will change.. probably be more again when the camera goes back..

That's not abnormal either. Air traffic controllers have planes circle at longer distances and then call them in when it gets too congested. That's their job.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
SOOO......I am open to any and all suggestions. The idea that we are watching planes taking off, explaining the illusion of going back and forth due to time lapse and lots of air traffic. I admit that I would rather beleive that than ufos.

But please tell me. Where did they all go? Where is the 'moon'? Is it behind clouds???

Edit to add: For those interested in watching the skies over seattle www.spaceneedle.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well I'm going to go with the plane theory for now, it makes the most sense .. I'm not completely convinced but it's the most likely ..

I've stopped recording, I'll keep the feed going.. but I'm going to finish watching this episode of mythbusters..
happy hunting

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
question guys
are there ANY other webcams of the area?

if we physically cant get a ats member or anyone to physically go and check the area then surely a webcam in 100 per cent real time is the best option

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

there wasn't a 3-5 minute break in the feed as was being suggested as the reason for a clear sky .. just saying there wasn't any kind of break like that..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

There were no breaks in the feed, you can see changes on the ground if you're looking for them ( especially on video in faster speed ) .. the sky was genuinely clear for a few minutes ..

Not that i know the answer for this but would this clear few mintues might of been time for the airport to have a quick shuffle around or to let planes come in and land instead of letting planes take off

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
im sorry these are planes, just from observing a minute or 2 you should be able to see these are planes, they keep repeating the same movements.

also what makes you think you wouldnt see 3 planes in the air together that close? have you ever been to an airport? i live right by one and planes take off and land like 15-30 seconds apart. like seriously as soon as one gets its wheels off the ground another one is already ramping up to 200mph for takeoff. and in the picture they arent "that close together" they are probably 2-5 miles apart from each other. you know that we live in a 3-dimensional world right? X.Y, and Z planes. lol planes. if you have 3 objects close to each other on the x or y plane they will look like they are inches apart but on the z plane they will be separated by miles.

link   

Originally posted by westcoast
SOOO......I am open to any and all suggestions. The idea that we are watching planes taking off, explaining the illusion of going back and forth due to time lapse and lots of air traffic. I admit that I would rather beleive that than ufos.

But please tell me. Where did they all go? Where is the 'moon'? Is it behind clouds???

Edit to add: For those interested in watching the skies over seattle www.spaceneedle.com...

I can speak to the moon vanishing... on video, when sped up .. you could see it move down and to the right, then it just went off frame.. it was a natural motion as I'd expect .. the moon object doesn't concern me, it didn't make any unusual movements

The aircraft stuff I'm still iffy about but I'll roll with the plane idea..

link   
edit to remove: question answered

link   
Has anyone seen this cam on a different night? If it's the same activity we are seeing tonight then we can probably put it down to planes.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'll especially go with the plane idea with that last light that flew off.. as it approached you could see it had two lights which I'd expect .. that definitely looked like a plane to me...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

The moon will naturaly fall off from the field of vision the camera has. You should see how fast it can move when viewed through a telescope.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I find the feed interesting, however, I am inclined to say, at the moment, they're either planes or copters.
Things someimes appear different on slow loading footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join