It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
if they are airplanes taking off from JFK or some other nearby airport, there always seems to be one in the air and sometimes 3 .. it seems pretty well non stop

JFK is SE of the empire state building.. about a 30 minute drive.. obviously less than that in a straight line

link   

I've also never seen one appear off the horizon.. they seem to just pop in ..
did you notice the part where this is a time lapse camera and it refreshes like once every 20 agonizing seconds?

link   
I've been watching this with people...and guys

The three small objects and one big object. I seriously scoffed at first and called bull. Planes and helicopters I said. BUT BUT BUT
They are zooming back and forth over Manhattan. The big one even comes down occasionally. The small ones will disappear and reappear.
The big one has been moving.

This could be it.

link   
This camera is mounted at about 34th st in Manhattan facing south. The Newark International airport would be plainly visible from that location. Since the camera refreshes at an even interval, These lights will be jumping around but they are not the same lights. They are the lights from the planes either on approach or on takeoff from there.The red light that some people are reporting is probably the right wing indicator, pretty soon people will also be seeing green lights probably too from the left wing. For anyone who wants to check out the airport, it is probably runway 29 (runs east and west at the north end of the airport).

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
TOLD YOU SO!

link   
You know what .. im undecided. Some light 'orbs' look like they are planes taking off in a familiar pattern but then other 'orbs' stay stationary. How busy would JFK airport or any other airports be at this time of day.. For its its not 2:35 am

link   
If you got here: flightaware.com you can track fights in and out of NYC and do a search by different airports. I will tell you where it came from, where is going and what type of aircraft it is.......
If anything it can weed out some of the flying objects
Hope this helps
Vince.

link   
Woah Is anyone watching this? Those are bonafide UFOs my friends.

Why is Gold up so much today?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think I'm going to concede this one as most likely airplanes ... though I have to say that's quite a lot of air traffic.. non stop

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I've been watching this with people...and guys

The three small objects and one big object. I seriously scoffed at first and called bull. Planes and helicopters I said. BUT BUT BUT
They are zooming back and forth over Manhattan. The big one even comes down occasionally. The small ones will disappear and reappear.
The big one has been moving.

This could be it.

The "big one"? You mean the moon?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
for those saying planes

would there be three planes this close to each other in the air at once?

NO WAY!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I think I'm going to concede this one as most likely airplanes ... though I have to say that's quite a lot of air traffic.. non stop

To be expected at this time of night. I don't know what the numbers are for JFK, but at O'Hare there's more than one aircraft operation landing or leaving per minute average, and at peaks times it's more.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
and all gone including the moon
2nd line

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Well in defense of the plane idea... the big one is most likely closer to the camera and it's hard to know how far the dimmer ones are from each other.. there's no way to get perspective on that .. we only have a two dimensional image and a reference to the ground.

link   
You guys can joke all you want, but Im watching this with over 10,000 people in the internet. We have it recorded to. I will post it all, and I will post the formations they made. This is beyond exciting.

And by recorded, I mean over 2 hours of footage. Planes my foot. Helicopters my foot. This was a legit showing.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by abcddcba

It's refreshing every 10 seconds for me.. but yes I noticed it ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the best way is a/ somebody in the are to physically be there
no better way to tell

there must be somebody on here from there?

b/ a fully live fast streaming cam.. not one that updates every few seconds

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How can you tell anything abnormal about these 'objects' and their manuvering with a framerate this low? 1 per 10 seconds? I give ya a thumb up for being so diligent and responsive getting this on ATS, in vivo.

But on one frame I could have sworn I saw a very large gorilla face peek out from behind that tall brilliantly lit building on the left!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
You guys can joke all you want, but Im watching this with over 10,000 people in the internet. We have it recorded to. I will post it all, and I will post the formations they made. This is beyond exciting.

And by recorded, I mean over 2 hours of footage. Planes my foot. Helicopters my foot. This was a legit showing.
edit on 13-10-2010 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

Did you understand the part about there being multiple planes landing and leaving "per minute" at peak hours at the busiest airports?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
if i can just note that the sky has been completly blank for 3 minutes....

if this was truly just plane schedules.. non stop planes
why would there suddenly be a complete pause in what you claim are `standard air flights`

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join