It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to look at the "time lapse" option on cam 1? I just did. At about the 0:38 mark, you can clearly see helicopters flying around the same area, just as the sun is beginning to set.

Helicopters...mundane...ordinary.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon

Originally posted by miniatus
in the video I have captured, when I speed it up, you can see the moon moving slowly .. the camera never changes position.. it goes down and to the right slowly on a steady path ...

then it is my eyes playing tricks.

did it move the normal amount you would expect it to move, in the time you have recorded? if so, then it may be nothing. but if its too quick to be natural, then something isn't right in that sense.

it looks pretty natural when sped up, smoth motion down and to the right

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i wonder how fast the frames are moving

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the airplane mention may very well make sense .. flying toward the camera, upper right .. closer they get, the brighter and faster they seem .. further away the less movement they appear to make .. but I think I've seen these things shift direction before .. so I'm still not convinced ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
on camera 2 there are 4!!!

they keep fading in and out

img839.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Send me a PM when the mother ship pulls up an parks her ass over the empire state building.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

I'm getting a frame every 10 seconds or so .. which would be about 6 frames per minute ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
has anyone tried checking out google earth, or some other atlas type program, and figure out, in comparison to the empire state building, which way the cam is facing, then check for airports in the line of sight? It might confirm if there actually is an airport in that direction and what we are seeing is aircraft taking off.
i dont have the needed skills for that, otherwise i would do it. i cant read a map for squat

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Okay, here is a zoomed in screen shot of the 'moon'. Since when is the moon that shaped? And, it has changed shape as I have watched:

While I was capturing that, another one of the objects agasin went into it, and then as it re-emerged, I got this screen shot. You can see it coming out the bottom where there is a green tinge:

You can see the other object below it that just came out.

What the???!!!

edit on 13-10-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
IM REcording it
they blinked out like that
planes dont just disapear

They can appear to though when watching a feed with at most 12 frames a minute.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mid town is surounded by airports.

Airport; Direction

JFK, S.E.
Laguardia, E
Republic, E
Morristown , W
Linden, S.W.
Floyd Bennet, S.E.
Teterbore, N.W.
Essex County, N.W.
Lincoln, N.W.

I'm sure I've missed some.
edit on 10/13/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
okay ive uploaded video from what i saw before i made the thread

i managed to catch most of them
please note you dont need to download this video it is streaming

www.zshare.net...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon
has anyone tried checking out google earth, or some other atlas type program, and figure out, in comparison to the empire state building, which way the cam is facing, then check for airports in the line of sight? It might confirm if there actually is an airport in that direction and what we are seeing is aircraft taking off.
i dont have the needed skills for that, otherwise i would do it. i cant read a map for squat

it says south view manhatton on camera 1 ..

maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=41.546728,53.085938&ie=UTF8&hq=Empire+of +State+Bldg&hnear=Empire+of+State+Bldg,+350+5th+Ave,+New+York,+10001&ll=40.734966,-73.984251&spn=0.038957,0.051842&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A

So south of the empire state building? I don't see an airport .. well actually JFK is south east ... not directly south .. and not super close ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
man i just watched this "live feed" for 6 exxcruciating minutes. these are planes taking off and landing from an airport. anyone in new york can you confirm jfk airport location? the plane you see at center low of frame appears to fly directly towards the camera for a while before turning up and towards whatever direction the moon is. another on the lewer left does the same thing but it isnt flying towards the camera directly so it doesnt appear to hover like the one in the middle. the head off to the right and you can also see planes coming in from the right to land. jesus i watch cams from china that refresh more often than this.

link   
if they are airplanes taking off from JFK or some other nearby airport, there always seems to be one in the air and sometimes 3 .. it seems pretty well non stop

link   
I've also never seen one appear off the horizon.. they seem to just pop in ..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
prolly cause it is NEW YORK CITY !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
At another airport, Chicago O'Hare, for example, there are about 2,400 aircraft operations per day, which is 100 per hour.

edit on 13-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

So south of the empire state building? I don't see an airport .. well actually JFK is south east ... not directly south .. and not super close ..

It is approx. 6 miles from Midtown to J.F.K. -line of sight, not that far in the air.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I checked out the Cam in Moscow , it's already the 14th there and no UFO's.
(However It is overcast).

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join