It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I can't believe they compared the US Golden Knights to balloons!

This reeks of fish!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.Do not post Private U2Us
edit on 10/16/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi all

Has anyone seen the "moon" since the 13th?
I've been missing the moon, and have not seen a glims of it since it dissapered from the webcam about this time on the 13th ....

Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

I made a mistake saying it was the moon, but in fact, it was Jupiter.

Download Stellarium, type New York for location, change the time to 21:30, point the camera South, and you will see Jupiter and Uranus right in the same exact position it's in on the Earthcam.

If you watch animations of the Earthcam, and you change the time of Stellarium, you can see Jupiter moves at exactly the same pace through Earthcam. You can also see that the object moves in the same exact arc.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Hi

Thank you for your reply

Sat Nam

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
trust me!

Well I guess that says it all, how many times have I heard that in my life...lol

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

In what way? you would go up to someone 7 foot tall and say that's not very tall.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes, what happened to the "moon"? Or was it "Jupiter"? Jeez its so hard to get a straight answer from debunkers.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

It's better than no answers at all from believers.

Sometimes people make mistakes, and sometimes people have the courage to admit to them.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know some people are tired of the Earthcam topic but I wouldn't mind seeing footage taken before 9:30 p.m. Anybody got it?

From the 13th of course.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Delightism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delightism
I know some people are tired of the Earthcam topic but I wouldn't mind seeing footage taken before 9:30 p.m. Anybody got it?

From the 13th of course.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Delightism because: (no reason given)

here you got 8.59

and

and looking in the distence for planes

xploder

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok, so what was it now??!

I've seen three "weird" spots in the sky back in august(?). I was sitting on my balcony and looked up and saw them. Next day I was telling to people asking for opinion, nobody knew what to say.

They were shaped as a triangle and moving to left (in straight line). The last two were like overtaking each other, but the first one was firmly in a position of the first, as it would be a leader or something.. I had opened mouth watching them go behind the roof of my house....

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Hey you are absolutely correct, I have been watching earthcam as well and so-called planes or helicopters DO NOT get that close to one another. They appear then disappear time and time again, from about 6:30pm until 10:30pm sometimes later. I have watched at night and caught the objects doing things planes and helicopters would never do, unless they want their license taken. This subject needs to be taken a bit more serious by other since this event is ongoing. During the day they are also there just some choose to hide as I watched one do. It was as if the object cloaked right in front of my eyes. It is still there as of 2:30pm.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

interesting photographs. good job.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Looking it on empire state building south view you get a very good view and theres lots of acitiviy going on!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvireX
Looking it on empire state building south view you get a very good view and theres lots of acitiviy going on!

im watching, and it does look odd but i cant tell if its an airplane because the frame rate is so low.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join