It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS over America right now -- Live

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Cookies! Nice!

...and for the finale...

i have only asembled the pictures
there is no hoax as pics are posted on my ATS pictures times for each pics are avaliable
take a look and make a gif out of them yourself
there is no trick here may other members have similar pictures
this isnt a hoax
mistaken identity maby but not hoax

xploder

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This week was wierd. I remember waking up on the 13th and reading UFOS over America right now -- Live.. I must say I was pretty hyped for some time.. I wonder what will happen if real huge 100% alien motherships show up. I guess ATS & twitter will be down because of too much traffic on the servers. This whole thing just might have been a test to see what will happen. I think there would be quite some kaos going on.. I really think people will freak the f+++ out!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Normally you should fill out the reason why you edited your post.

Why when you can just ask me?

I'm not going to get into a verbal brawl with you. (because I know I'm right).

What are you right about?

Second you admitted that you were not 100% correct because of semantics so why do you keep arguing with me?

No, I was 100% correct the entire time. You were wrong because you interpreted my words wrong. So I changed my words so you have the ability to interpret it better.

I said the jets are moving towards the camera. It's a simple way of saying the jets are moving closer to the camera. You interpreted my words too literally, and thought I meant that they are all directly moving straight at the cameras absolute position. I didn't mean my words to be interpreted that way. I assumed you would understand what I meant, but now I know the type of person you are. You argue semantics because you have nothing else of any substance.

This entire post is a waste of space because YOU are arguing semantics.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

When people parade around and claim these images are not of aircraft, but are some other spaceship, it technically turns into a hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

i have made one of these videos and have not claimed anything about what the lights are
there is no fraud on my part all the screen shots are available in my ATS photots
i can supply times for each frame

this is the first gif i have ever made

i saw some strange behaviour of lights so i screen shot them

xploder

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

That is great, but there are other people taking your screen shots and claiming they are not jets (so they are claiming they are space ships), and they are becoming hoaxers. So it's a hoax.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Whatever happened to the "moon" object? I was peeping Earthcam last night and saw nothing like it. As the night went on it got a bit cloudy but at some point I should have been able to see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Are they claiming now that the EarthCam images and .gifs we have posted are hoaxes? If so, then I know that we have won the debate because I know with 100% certainty what I saw two nights ago on EarthCam. I witnessed lights appearing spontaneously, moving back and forth across the sky, remain stationary and then move, and bright orbs dividing into two lights and then flying off the screen. If the debunkers really are claiming that these images were faked then I have the personal satisfaction of knowing that what I saw really is something they can't explain.

If the lights really are simply airplanes taking off and landing then they are everyday occurrences and should appear tonight as well. If we witness the same light patterns tonight on EarthCam, I will have to concede that they were air planes and I was wrong supposing they were UFOs. We just have to wait and see.
edit on 15-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All I have is my own speculation and I'm sure I could be convinced that this was a holding pattern for planes etc.. but something about it feels strange. I know I watched the moon object go into place and stick around for a bit. I really did expect to see this the next night but I didn't. It doesn't even make an appearance in the 24 hour archives. Everything else about this could go either way for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delightism
All I have is my own speculation and I'm sure I could be convinced that this was a holding pattern for planes etc.. but something about it feels strange. I know I watched the moon object go into place and stick around for a bit. I really did expect to see this the next night but I didn't. It doesn't even make an appearance in the 24 hour archives. Everything else about this could go either way for me.

Which adds to the mystery because when the images of the large bright light in the upper right hand corner were first posted all the debunkers immediately claimed it was the moon. It should be easy to verify in which region of the sky the moon appeared over NYC on October 13, and if it really was the moon how come it doesn't appear on other dates?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv
Are they claiming now that the EarthCam images and .gifs we have posted are hoaxes? If so, then I know that we have won the debate because I know with 100% certainty what I saw two nights ago on EarthCam. I witnessed lights appearing spontaneously, moving back and forth across the sky, remain stationary and then move, and bright orbs dividing into two lights and then flying off the screen. If the debunkers really are claiming that these images were faked then I have the personal satisfaction of knowing that what I saw really is something they can't explain.

If the lights really are simply airplanes taking off and landing then they are everyday occurrences and should appear tonight as well. If we witness the same light patterns tonight on EarthCam, I will have to concede that they were air planes and I was wrong supposing they were UFOs. We just have to wait and see.
edit on 15-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

i too saw something large and bright move across the top right hand side over a 40 min period
i too took screen shots because what i saw was unususl behaviour

no one wants to debate me on exactly what the large light source is

makes me wonder did you get screen shots
we could combine them to account for a larger range of time

xploder

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i have been watching he earthcam(midtown) since it was first posted and i havent seen any flights since the night of the 13th...? not even in the day hours, to date???

MAN, im lost on figuring out what this all mean, if anything is realy happening?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

untill comparisons can be made im reserving my opinion and only asking questions
if it is usual footage then when the weather clears they will reapair

xploder

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've been watching for 20 minutes. The sky is clear now and I have not seen a single plane in the frame view. Do the planes only start flying once it gets dark?

www.earthcam.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

Large airports such as those in NY have multiple runways. Planes take off and land into the wind. As such, active runways change according to the direction and speed of the wind. Also, landing/taxi lights aren't always visible during the day unless they are pointed right at you.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Normally you should fill out the reason why you edited your post.

Why when you can just ask me?

I'm not going to get into a verbal brawl with you. (because I know I'm right).

What are you right about?

Second you admitted that you were not 100% correct because of semantics so why do you keep arguing with me?

No, I was 100% correct the entire time. You were wrong because you interpreted my words wrong. So I changed my words so you have the ability to interpret it better.

I said the jets are moving towards the camera. It's a simple way of saying the jets are moving closer to the camera. You interpreted my words too literally, and thought I meant that they are all directly moving straight at the cameras absolute position. I didn't mean my words to be interpreted that way. I assumed you would understand what I meant, but now I know the type of person you are. You argue semantics because you have nothing else of any substance.

This entire post is a waste of space because YOU are arguing semantics.

I am not the one brought up the subject of semantics you are. How can you say I
am arguing semantics when you are the one who brought it up in the first place?
This thread is a discourse on whether or not the lights are ufo's or not, all I said was
that your statement wasn't 100% correct (which I proved and you admitted). So,
I am right you are wrong, can we get back on topic now?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ive been watching this thread since it started.. and really did believe these were UFO's and not planes. I wanted to say that I just started watching the live feed as its getting dark in NYC right now and Im seeing the exact same lights that were shown on the 13th. boo.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

You are simply ignorant.

Nothing I said was wrong. You just don't know how to read and jumped to an invalid conclusion based on this lack of ability to read.

I never admitted to being wrong because I was never wrong.

The only reason I said semantics is because you took a literal meaning of a word which I didn't intend to be literal when I wrote it.

NOW STFU ALREADY.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i live about 10 min' from the ontario airport in cali and its been hazzy for a few days and flight paths are still the same, even on a hard rainy day/night or foggy day/night flight paths dont change here...
can that be debunked, i think not

it will still be the same for denial if anything happened that night becuz people are scared to admit it to them selfs if anythig possibly happened, huh? but if some thing does happen on a world wide scale....there would be a global panic, becuz of denial.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here it is, the moment we all have been waiting for:

Have you all been watching the Earthcam? The lights are back.... because they are jets, and this happens all the time.

www.earthcam.com...

Now I get to laugh.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join