It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Highway info: real or not?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Anthony Sanchez reportedly just put out a note saying he's completely giving up on the book and his website. He reportedly added that he just experienced some personal loss. So, a man who stirred up a lot of hype about a book THAT HE HADN'T YET SUBSTANTIATED suddenly bails and says not to contact him. Isn't that suspicious?

I don't believe the background history cited as said by Sanchez on the Pippin interviews, even if Sanchez may have. Anytime someone comes out with info that makes it look like gray aliens have an earlier history and claim to Earth than we do, I see it as hogwash. Worse yet, it says grays created us, which is ridiculous (even though they may have done some very late genetic tinkering---probably expecting material compensation of some sort, by the way). Such stories feed the grays' weird propaganda effort.

I didn't really expect Sanchez's story to go into print, given the early hype, the single source, and the lack of details. It was too obvious that if there actually is a former colonel source, he would be pressured to shut the story up. But Sanchez said the colonel wouldn't be named. Again, I don't yet see that Sanchez's info has a real basis, even if Norio Hayakawa (who can't muster an admission about aliens, just yet) seemed to endorse it.

To me, it's irresponsible to promote such info (i.e. a supposed proof that the firefight occured at Dulce) without offering exact proof. Most editors would say they can't do a book unless they personally interview the colonel, beforehand. They don't want to be caught up in what Sanchez is now caught up in.

Moreover, I've always felt that Dulce isn't the place where the (Sgt. Clifford Stone and Lazar and Michael Wolf-cited) firefight may have occured. Papoose Dry Lake is the more obvious likely site, due to its location inside a protected military base, plus its reported multiple levels and large hangars containing recovered alien disks. I also suspect that Richard Boylan's story about a new, replacement for Papoose Dry Lake being located in the Wasatch mountains east of Salt Lake City was just disinfo fed to Boylan to mislead people and draw attention away from Papoose Dry Lake, which is tightly protected and the apparent main US-alien tech base of the sort.

When the military prohibited anyone from even approaching the near mountain range that peers into that Nellis AFB valley, it showed the priority of security there. We see nonesuch in the Wasatch mountains, and very little in the Dulce area.

My concern is that Sanchez builds everyone up, then he bails (and says not to contact him). Isn't that peculiar? It leaves some thinking, ooh watch out and don't cross the military or they'll cause you grief, too. A responsible reporter doesn't build up promo without basis, doesn't bail, and doesn't leave people hanging. The whole story could be AFOSI disinformation, even if Sanchez didn't realize it. But he's not to be contacted now. Ahem....

So, what does he do now? Just disappear, like Eric Julien did after his story about a tsunami to hit the East Coast a few years ago? We shouldn't waste our time on such accounts until they're substantiated or put into public view to be criticized so the authors can defend them.
edit on 13-10-2010 by gl2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

gl2.....

I note there is no reference to that on his website.

www.ufohighway.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

OP,

Is there any way you can link a source to this claim?

I was actually lookin forward to reading this book after I heard the Pippin interviews.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just got an email saying the book is now available. Just in case anyone was interested.

Take care,
Gary

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalCamel

Awesome

Thanks for that information

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Has anyone read this book yet? Can someone say if it is worth to buy it?

I am really interested in this stuff, so I just wanted to know if someone has an opinion about it..

new topics

top topics

join