It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Afoot??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is just a thought that I have been pondering. Wouldn't visitations be more convenient closer to airports? I live close to an airport and the reason I pose this question is, at night there are always blinking lights and a good bit of vacant land surrounding the airport. Has anyone had any experiences?
This came to mind especially after the lights/UFO's spotted in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well then they would be picked up on the airports radar wouldnt they?
I doubt i would land in a crowded area if i was an alien so as not to attract too much attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Picked up on radar? Nah... their stealth technology would make them invisible to the naked eye.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I suspect the most convenient places for ET piloted UFOs to land now is as far away from earthly military forces as possible. From everything I read, our governments do their damndest to keep these things out of the public's eye. So an airport would likely be one of the least likely places you'd see a UFO land.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
lets face it folks, if aliens exist and if they wanted to be seen by the general public-they could land in time square, at a baseball/football game... you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The airport I live next too is a small, private facility. The nearest military base is a good 100 miles away.
If ET's did not want to be seen, why would they "expose" themselves so often to the general public.
I'd like to see the manual of cliches that the military uses to debunk the sightings.

new topics

top topics

join