It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected US missiles strikes kill 11 in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The "suspected" U.S. missle was launched from an unnamed aircraft and killed 11 people in pakistan including 3 foreigners that are working with the U.S. the are of the missle explosion is near the area that is filled with militant groups that often attack U.S. and other foreign troops. Here at this link you can read the rest of the story! if you think you know the whole story!! think again!!! -jesse ventura lol my favorite saying in the world. here is the link below.

news.yahoo.com...

Also here are a coupke of pictures from iraq and afganistan. just thought I should post them since these photos were connected to the article you will be reading. NOTE: I Johnnie_Walker do not take any credit for these pictures as the credit for these pics goes to (AFP/File/Patrick Baz) and (AP Photo/Anjum Naveed)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/436e79185382.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b24ded418897.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 13-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

Left out a key word didn't you, suspected came in before US in the article. Ah well, another hate America star and flag fest.......at least be honest in your op and use the whole sentnce, I know it's not as dramatic, but hey, deny ignorance, right.
edit on 13-10-2010 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by johnnie_walker

Left out a key word didn't you, suspected came in before US in the article. Ah well, another hate America star and flag fest.......at least be honest in your op and use the whole sentnce, I know it's not as dramatic, but hey, deny ignorance, right.
edit on 13-10-2010 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

You are correct i did leave out the word suspected. I just realized i did that. thanks for pointing that out.

join