It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a strange one, Villiage in Chinese mountain dissapears after UFO sightings.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

NO

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

that's what ats has always been. you're just seeing it as others have always seen it now you strongly disagree with something.

The China village story is a big story. It's a big story because a few words in broken english can cause global interest. This is interesting now for different reasons. As is the NYC ufo debate. The populous is hungry for information and with this level of interest from the public building, people might start to demand answers from the controlling governments now. Which can't be a bad thing?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

The populous is hungry for information and with this level of interest from the public building, people might start to demand answers from the controlling governments now. Which can't be a bad thing?

But what if the controlling governments have not got a clue ? Your theory is based on the assumption that the government is hiding something about UFOs.

What if I am right. It would be like a million people marching to the parliament and demanding that the government reveals the fairies they are hiding under their office desks.

I really do not understant this defeatist approach of "we are not worthy. Mr alien can save us but govt. is hiding secrets"

My main focus in life is to shape what is around me. I imbue the environment with my will and seek to change it. If I come face to face with ET I will deal with it accordingly. My own interest in UFOs is limited to proving to myself that other intelligent beings exists but their impact on our life is minimal.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

you could be right, but we know that governments have withheld information on UFOs as they've released the information years later under the freedom of information act. Then we have lots of ex-military/nasa/etc testifying under oath that what they say is true so it's not as wacky as fairies.....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

you could be right, but we know that governments have withheld information on UFOs as they've released the information years later under the freedom of information act. Then we have lots of ex-military/nasa/etc testifying under oath that what they say is true so it's not as wacky as fairies.....

That is true. But nothing dramatic in the revelations.

I tend to think that , apart from the advantage of being able to give chase in a jet fighter, military sightings are not any different from civilian sightings. Hence we may know as much as they do or , to put in another way, they may not know anymore than we do.

As for working with aliens, this is something that people will either subscribe to or not. I don't.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

surely the fact that these are documented events that are archived away should add more weight than a civilian sighting?... some of these documented events involved multiple accounts from different people. The people (in some cases) then swear under oath that they are telling the truth. Their superiors didn't raise a concern that half of a base was taking the piss and wasting time when they should have been guarding secret nuclear warheads in rendlesham did they? I think we have to take the military revelations of late quite seriously, unless of course you want to drop the concept that what they do is properly controlled and monitored?

edit on 16-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

surely the fact that these are documented events that are archived away should add more weight than a civilian sighting?... some of these documented events involved multiple accounts from different people. The people (in some cases) then swear under oath that they are telling the truth. Their superiors didn't raise a concern that half of a base was taking the piss and wasting time when they should have been guarding secret nuclear warheads in rendlesham did they? I think we have to take the military revelations of late quite seriously, unless of course you want to drop the concept that what they do is properly controlled and monitored?

edit on 16-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

Perhaps I am approaching it in a different way. I agree that there will be a lot of evidence painstakingly documented in the case of the military. This will hardly exist with civilian sightings.

However, I tend to put more weighting on my own sightings. I believe also that UFOs are a personal experience. Everyone should consider their own sightings and consolidate with those of others, and draw their conclusions. To ensure that there is no halucinations or trick of the eye, it is important to carry a camera at all times. That is very easy nowadays , with mobile phones.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Haven't been able to read through all the comments, but has anyone got to the bottom of this? I just feel its not only impossible for a whole village to disappear over night, but also for it to happen without the whole world hearing about it somehow. Its just something you cant cover up. Especially when Yahoo has an article about it. Or I might just be confused about what's really going on with the article.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by allourep
Haven't been able to read through all the comments, but has anyone got to the bottom of this? I just feel its not only impossible for a whole village to disappear over night, but also for it to happen without the whole world hearing about it somehow. Its just something you cant cover up. Especially when Yahoo has an article about it. Or I might just be confused about what's really going on with the article.

I personally treat it as hearsay or chinese whispers. It is most likely a hoax. I bet the chinese people are wondering what all the fuss in the west is about.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

the really big aliens in that photo are straight out of MASS EFFECT the video game.

wouldn't exactly consider them the nefilim, the annu-naki.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I found the video on another site here is the link I hope it works.
disclose.tv...
This is crazy, I was reading about the US Govt possibly setting up a false flag operation to start a war with the extraterrestials, something about seti and nasa doctoring a photo, and then the guy that predicted the sightings on 13 oct, something is on the horizon and I feel like it's gonna be big.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hambone13b

this video has nothing to do with the event, this has been covered a million times in this thread

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
it may not be ture,i am chinese.i have not heared this new.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

ITS LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A UFO OFF AN UPCOMING FILM!

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THE PREVIEWS FOR SKYLINE....TO ME LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE LIKE A PUBLICITY VIDEO...
here's a link because I don't know how to post videos :/ aha
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-10-2010 by Unclerayray3000 because: The embed code was showing and I had to remove it and add the link properly

edit on 17-10-2010 by Unclerayray3000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by Unclerayray3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unclerayray3000

I cant see your video, but I have looked into SkyLine the film, and it is about aliens making people disappear all over the world, in blue light no less. If that is in reference to the OP. Publicity stunts are kicking off and they have been great ways of accumulating money in times past.
edit on 17-10-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

well, you're not wrong. only that the video that was released for the Village incident was originally released in May. But if this is some kind of marketing, that may have been intentional.

What i'm now finding odd is that the film uses the recent Stephen Hawking warning on aliens as a story line.... Is it really possible to turn a film round that quickly?
edit on 17-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Yes it is. We are in the age of digital film. But they could have already been making this film and just used current events to the storyline's depth? But I honestly believe it's too similar to be real. Possible prep for useage of "Project Bluebeam"?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I've posted it on my site and credited you as the source!
interesting reading, whatever

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the film 2012 when the governments evict all the Chinese villagers to build the Arks.

I'm not saying that's what's happening, but I believe this isn't the aliens, its the governments building things and by covering the disappearances it shows were clearly not meant to know what exactly. Either that or the reason it hasnt been brought to our attention is because its a lie by someone who wants us to believe the film.

But that's just my opinion and this is my first post, so I'm ready for everyone to disagree with me. But like I always say, were all entitled to our own beliefs.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dont know if it has been mentioned yet but an incident occoured in Alaska 1920s was very alike.

Its kind of spotty I remember a trapper saw the blue glowing lights (seems to be like the one in the viddy) and went after them. Upon reaching the town he cautiously investigated, creeping around the village huts only to find that not a soul was there. No sign of struggle, food on the boil, very Marie Celeste. The corpses of the mush dogs were found a few miles away buried in snow with the reigns still on.

Creeped me out as a kid, creeped me out the other day when the China one came out.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join