It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Yeah that's the show. It's on 2012 now. No worries I recorded it and I will make an mp3 in the morning and make it available to all that missed it

oh! Good! I'll make sure and keep an eye on this thread for it tomorrow then! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So im just checking in to see if anything has transpired after the alleged events of yesterday. I really do not want to read all 90 something pages of the same rehashed photos/videos i have seen all ready. So my question is do we have a clearer picture of what exactly happened yesterday?

A. massive Unveiling of exotic ET craft making a statement/ forced Disclosure

B. Psy Ops campaign staged by TPTB/ Blue Beam false flag operation

C. Mass Hysteria attributed to a prediction by one ex NORAD official

D. Large scale coordinated staged hoax by the new age movement/crack pots and nutters forcing belief on the naive and gullible _ a bogus sham LULZ done on behaf of 4chan

All i am seeing is squabbling and complaining about others opinions these last few pages, so im just going to have to ask anyone to throw me a bone here. What is the consensus here? But don't let me spoil the off topic fun ... i just want to know about Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm? I will make this real simple just check the box if you can please.

A [ ]

B [ ]

C [ ]

D [ ]

Thanks

edit on 15-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
reply to post by Human_Alien

lol! With my luck I wouldn't be surprised if I won a million bucks and missed it! I turned it off too when I realized they were talking about 2012. I refuse to pay attention to anything like that. If it comes true and the world ends fine..but I'm not going to scare myself by hearing about it..when I can't do anything about it.... anyways... I'm rambling now... What did I miss? So the first sighting there was lights? What else did they have to say?

Sorry. Like all other opportuntists, you'll have to wait for my Cliff Notes to come out which....you can pay via PayPal

Someone will tape it and upload it soon. I don't remember all that was said. But I do know it was a 60 minute show with about 38 minutes of discussion though. And...it's owned by FOX.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by 0ne10
Just so you all know.. the night lights over Manhattan have been busted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry doesn't match, oh and it isn't busted is it busted because you say so? doesn't work like that.

alots of disinformation going on here rich and 0one only joined ATS just to attack the events from yesterday, its written all over in there post count.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

are you serious, try checking my post history and thread history... oh wait, i forgot, thats way beyond someone that hasn't done one single bit of research but has spent the whole thread spouting "facts" i think the disinfo is coming from you.

I already checked and usually you hang around hoax sub section forum, and only once under top secrets sites forum.

i think the disinfo is coming from you

Nice insult

But recently today you posted alot in this forum.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Okay! it didn't click when you said storms.. but I see what you are saying now.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

so your admitting that what you said was just a total lie then. ok, its to be expected...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

lol! With my luck I wouldn't be surprised if I won a million bucks and missed it! I turned it off too when I realized they were talking about 2012. I refuse to pay attention to anything like that. If it comes true and the world ends fine..but I'm not going to scare myself by hearing about it..when I can't do anything about it.... anyways... I'm rambling now... What did I miss? So the first sighting there was lights? What else did they have to say?

Sorry. Like all other opportuntists, you'll have to wait for my Cliff Notes to come out which....you can pay via PayPal

Someone will tape it and upload it soon. I don't remember all that was said. But I do know it was a 60 minute show with about 38 minutes of discussion though. And...it's owned by FOX.

lol yes! I would totally pay for those cliff notes.. but as you know... I missed my big chance at a million dollars so I"m currently broke! =P I saw that somebody is going to upload it tomorrow! So I have to wait till then! GAH! I can't believe I missed it! So frustrating!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

According to a speaker guest on C2C...it was the real McCoy. He is tracking down others who haven't come forward yet so this will be an on-going investigation thanks to the UFO community.

No one knows for certain which helps restores my faith in mankind
However.....there's always that one 'special child' kicking about who seeks that 'special' attention and acts out.

Oh well. Every town has their village idiot so this forum can't be much different!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
So im just checking in to see if anything has transpired after the alleged events of yesterday. I really do not want to read all 90 something pages of the same rehashed photos/videos i have seen all ready. So my question is do we have a clearer picture of what exactly happened yesterday?

D. Large scale coordinated staged hoax by the new age movement/crack pots and nutters forcing belief on the naive and gullible i

All i am seeing is squabbling and complaining about others opinions these last few pages, so im just going to have to ask anyone to throw me a bone here. What is the consensus here? But don't let me spoil the off topic fun here... i just want to know about Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm? I will make this real simple just check the box if you can please.

A [ ]

B [ ]

C [ ]

D [ ]

Thanks

lol! I'm going to go with.... all of the above!...I'm just as out of the loop as you are to be honest.. and I've been posting on here for a while. Sorry for the off topic discussion!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

According to a speaker guest on C2C...it was the real McCoy. He is tracking down others who haven't come forward yet so this will be an on-going investigation thanks to the UFO community.

No one knows for certain which helps restores my faith in mankind
However.....there's always that one 'special child' kicking about who seeks that 'special' attention and acts out.

Oh well. Every town has their village idiot so this forum can't be much different!

Who was the special guest? RCH? Say it aint so... as much as i enjoy C2C even struggling to make it through 2 hours per show after Art left, or did Robert the doll have some say in all this?

jk

But seriously i did find that night footage of that craft over NYC interesting however the other stuff was not very impressive. I was kind of hoping something more substantial would have surfaced given all the rumors of world wide sightings? Just like yesterday expecting to come to the forum and say "hahaha see nothing happened" but to find something is supposed to be going on to my surprise. What im saying is if this is a work in progress then there is little to no tangible data to something so huge? Is it that these ET's want to show themselves but are still a bit timid or too shy to get close enough for a good photo shoot?

Like i said way back on page 60 something something stinks about this

Still cant put a finger on it

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Timothy Green Beckley (never heard of him personally)

Claims this wasn't a stage event rather, the real deal. Not sure about that but....it's early on yet. Give this a few more days. We may not be able to get to the bottom of it but hopefully we'll be able to weed out a bunch of dis-information at minimum.
I still question the whole airline innocent. Not sure what a 'smell of gas' out on Long Island has to do with not allowing planes to fly in or out of NYC and New Jersey. Didn't realize 'smells' were on the terrorist list now.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thank you, but the article doesn't tell me much about how many minutes it would float once reaching a certain point.

here is another article answering it in part, it takes about 1.5 hours to reach freezing hight of 5000 metres, thats assuming normal weather and going straight up, and its the freezing that causes them to eventually shatter, so if they were to get stuck hovering at a lower height as explained in the other article then they could last for hours because they will last around 12 to 18 hours in normal conditions if not released,

www.balloonhq.com...

thanks

rich

Thanks for the link. I'm pretty sure that 1.5 hours is not the end all be all numbers in this equation here. IF these were balloons, the only way to know for sure how many hours they could float, would be to know how many inches they were. Most party balloons can only reach a minimal height before expanding and bursting. The story of the silver balloons being used at a party for a teacher, look to be the average sized party balloons. I've seen balloons this size burst shortly after reaching altitude and disappearing. I'm still having a tough time believing that balloons such as these would float up to 2 hours or more. That site you gave me is pretty good, but it's still impossible to be certain if we don't know the size of the balloons in question. And, you'd have to know the amount of helium that was put inside of the balloons to make a valid estimate, I suppose. I myself have never seen balloons float that way for a long period of time, is it possible? Sure, but in this case I'm not quite convinced.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Where do you get off with this?

I think it is unconscionable that you people have added your

Ad Hominem attacks calling Rich every name under the sun

whilst in the interim you offered nothing but opinions and speculations

putting no concrete evidence to back up any of the drivel that was

typed here on this thread!

I find it amazing that someone from across the pond knows more about

what is going on in New York than New Yorkers! Apparently some

New Yorkers are under the impression that "no one can fool them!"

So through some kind of osmosis being a New Yorker is equivalent

to being an expert of sorts of some peculiar and haughty capability, or is it just

that some New Yorkers are really good at fooling themselves just like anyone

else from anywhere else!

Rich's research is laudable and he has contributed

more than anyone else has on this matter

save for One10.

A street sign inscribed “Gran Via” was unveiled after the signing ceremony, and Broadway was symbolically renamed after the Madrid avenue for a day. The event concluded with the world premiere of Madrid’s newest promotional video on Times Square’s Toshiba Vision giant screen and the release of yellow balloons into the Midtown sky.

www.theepochtimes.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9bfbabb0e68.jpg[/atsimg]

Balloons above and below. The above balloons appeared on news.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60c9e8a01225.jpg[/atsimg]

2. Rich also provided the explanation of the dynamics of helium balloons
and their hovering capabilities.

www.ukqna.com...

In-other-words............PROOF

edit on 15-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
@ Human Alien agree and remain optimistic in a like mindedness

We will see what suffices and for now lets abolish the disinfo in the meantime

These are planes taking Vector routes from Newark , NOT UFO's

Disinformation has muddled the waters indeed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/686333d5b2f1.gif[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

D. Large scale coordinated staged hoax by the new age movement/crack pots and nutters forcing belief on the naive and gullible _ a bogus sham

All i am seeing is squabbling and complaining about others opinions these last few pages, so im just going to have to ask anyone to throw me a bone here. What is the consensus here? But don't let me spoil the off topic fun ... i just want to know about Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm? I will make this real simple just check the box if you can please.

A [ ]

B [ ]

C [ ]

D [ ]

Thanks

Hmm. I'm not quite ready to go with C yet. Most everyone I've spoken with about this in my circles, had no idea about October 13th being some prediction day. As I said before, not every one in every city had to know it was a prediction day. At this point I'm just keeping an open mind, and won't just dismiss it as balloons. At this point to me, it's still a UFO = unidentified flying object, having nothing to do with ET's.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

Here are my comments, for what they are worth.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Not my video BTW

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
video of balloons

edit on 15-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
New video of objects balloons?

Older Video, that someone showed was nothing but a big old bunch of yellow balloons that a group was claiming was proof of contact.

It was a Blaine91555 post... here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit:- Hey you edited your post
at least you changed it to Balloons without the question mark

edit on 15-10-2010 by BigfootNZ because: heh

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY me ol’ mate…..

I’m just enjoying a bit of a chuckle here, thinking about who started all this.

Let’s all pay homage to….. Stan The Loony!

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls

Here’s his website:

See Stan The Loony Mention PayPal 7,000 times!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join