It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by wavemaker

reply to post by wavemaker

For some reason, I am a little suspicious with that 'crown-like' looking object. How do we know that was from yesterday? And...from NY?

(I wish people would use spell check: Wheater Balloon?)

Yes. I actually had preferred that he used the video mode of his camera instead of taking a photo.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not debunking anything, but could that be Jupiter and it's moons? Just curious. Does anyone know if you zoom in on Jupiter can you see it's moons?

Anyway interesting video!
edit on 14-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

Yep
nice find!
i think this makes it clear what we saw yesterday on the earthcam was no Jupiter and it's moons (Brightest glowing object, top right)

1.- He had to zoom in to be able to see Jupiter
2- Jupiter looks blue not yellow

Thank you

EDIT: Any of you know if Jupiter went from right to left?

Im so used to seeing the sun and the moon from left to right and I don't know how Jupiter "travels"
edit on 14-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

No one is going to believe any proof you bring forward. They will ignore it, or make up several "flaws" in the evidence, or say it is a cover up, then jump down the bottomless pit of never ending speculation.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

There is a striking resemblance between these. ( at least the colour is the same).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1c5d5aaae4.jpg[/atsimg]
and this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a75b8584aa1.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sorry, but I don't find that to be a striking resemblance. It would need to be a bit more than just the color for that to be the case.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
yup gonna hide up in the mountains like the bibles says, too. im gonna dig a huge fox hole type thing, tooooo, when shtf
if and i mean a big IF " a id4 scenario" happens

i was active army, HOOOOAAA
edit on 14-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hoooooaaaaaa

and as we say ooooooohrah

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Where are all the planes tonight,if this is a normal flight pattern for aircraft,i haven''t seen a one no lights in the sky

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

There is a striking resemblance between these. ( at least the colour is the same).
and this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a75b8584aa1.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sorry, but I don't find that to be a striking resemblance. It would need to be a bit more than just the color for that to be the case.

~Namaste

More than the colour? what like they are round balloon like objects

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i cant find the guys post but he is an air traffic control guy that explained the whole stacking thing and that they were on aproach but couldnt land. watch tonight when its dark there will be some not as many because of the stacking.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Nothing is making sense in this story anymore. The balloon explanation is as full of holes as the ET prediction...nothing was accomplished as far as I can tell. It does seem highly suspect that all these things happened coincidentally, considering for over 24 hours the news played Chilean miner rescue footage. Not one blip on the radar about things flying over NYC? What is the angle here? Let's stop looking at this from an is it real or not point of view. Let's start over from the beginning and look at what was ignored, there must be something we're missing because none of the "explanations" actually explain why this happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
i cant find the guys post but he is an air traffic control guy that explained the whole stacking thing and that they were on aproach but couldnt land. watch tonight when its dark there will be some not as many because of the stacking.

so airplanes just travel during night? well that's a first.

Thanks for the info

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Nice to see a battle buddy into this hobby

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

~Namaste

Well, look at the first picture... they look a bit squashed? The only way that would happen is if there was a significant force on them, say, wind maybe? But... if that were the case, this same wind would cause those balloons to move out of view fairly quickly.

So no, round on the ground is not the same as the picture in the air, and color alone is not enough for a striking resemblance.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

~Namaste

Well, look at the first picture... they look a bit squashed? The only way that would happen is if there was a significant force on them, say, wind maybe? But... if that were the case, this same wind would cause those balloons to move out of view fairly quickly.

So no, round on the ground is not the same as the picture in the air, and color alone is not enough for a striking resemblance.

~Namaste
what they don't say or prove is when was the first, blurry picture taken? It could have been ANY other day, hell it could have been taken TODAY, when everything happened yesterday... also where are the other oballoons?
edit on 14-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: specified

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No airplanes fly all the time. But landing gear lights usually come on at night

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
No airplanes fly all the time. But landing gear lights usually come on at night

we will see if you are right then. Until then Im out

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I'm actually on the side that they wern't balloons, but the reason you gave isn't right, sadly. Balloons distort in shape the higher they go, causing them to look very strange from the ground. I just do't think so many new-yorkers are blatantly retarded to mistake balloons for UFO's...and of course the black reporter on the scene was as dumbfounded as any of the pedestrians.
I would think a reported or at least his cameraman would know what a balloon looks like.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
so there we have it... its official. We have had "disclosure" and an obvious display that UFOs are real and here. Right now.Upon us. Showing their presence.

What a remarkable impressive display.

Think they will be back in another 2000 years?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I'm pretty confident that someone here or amongst these threads can find out that information. If I was not at work, I could probably track it down to the original submission of the photo but someone else will need to do that.

You make a perfectly valid point and it deserves further investigation. I may have missed something earlier in the thread that tells where it came from too.

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
yup, if the airports had been evact last nite, then no planes should hav been active around manhatt air space, right? so, we all saw weird light activety...and 2night nothing? i mean even if there was lights on the skycam 2nite sum will say planes and sum will say ufo's but nothing, so...what was seen last nite on the skycam lol holy f **k ???

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join