It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
You responded to Ruin's earthcam video, saying there's a time lapse, that's why the vehicles were moving so fast. When he explained that there's a 30second between each frame you claim that jets are able to do that.

Enter Ruin claimed the objects were moving faster than jets, and then showed a video of fast moving objects without mentioning that there is 30 seconds between each image. I told him that they are moving exactly the speed of normal jets... Enter Ruin doesn't believe that.

Your first post implicates that you don't believe any vehicle from that seemingly far distance could have traveled that quickly yet now you claim they could?

WRONG. Enter Ruin claimed no human vehicle can travel that quickly. I claimed they are NOT moving quickly, and claimed they are moving at normal jet speeds.

Let's assume you are correct. Besides the gas interfering with the radars how could you explain the massive planes going in the same direction right after each other?

Same direction right after each other? It's called a flight path...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

new video of apparent asteroids near earth

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Your right. Good for you.
Want to explain the news footage instead of beating a dead horse?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Russia Today report on UFO's over New York City. You would think that with everyone using better and better camera's all the time, that someone would pull out their Digital SLR and film those things in 1080p

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

i have no idea if the actual release was filmed but i will try my best to find some, but we already know it happened, theres video of the balloons airborne, and many many many news articles about it and police statements.

but yes ill play along, we all know you only said this because you couldn't answer my question

fail

thanks

rich

Hello Rich,

How long are you planning on stating the same information? Until you have it sent to the HOAX Forum like a majority of the older threads you have posted?

155 POSTS??? Really? Sleep, eat, WORK???

That is since yesterday (10/13/10) until now 2:40pm you have posted 155 times on the ATS Threads regarding this subject. Talk about the proverbial broken record.

NOBODY KNOWS Either Way What 100% Occurred In The Last 24 Hours But We Come To ATS To Express Our Thoughts & Search For Different Theories.

OK, We Get It, You think they are balloons.

Do You Have ANYTHING NEW to Add or Are You On Some Kind Of Mission?

Seriously, What Is Your Primary Objective?

t

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by XUAFxOmega

They are balloons!

Have you never seen balloons before or something? Seriously..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Yes, I have.
What I have never seen before are the images I posted, which are clearly NOT balloons.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leeko

Oh how convenient... nobody zooms in to get a better picture of these balloons.

If balloons are going to be called UFOs, I think Ive had enough of UFOlogy.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It was aired. I just thought I'd point that out because if this was indeed planned on humanity's side, that information would be useful.

link   
reply to post by 0ne10

In a normal hoax, shaky camera and bad quality are too fool you. But obviously not all of new york was trying to fool you----I'm sure someone DID get a much better picture, and I think we will start seeing more and more of them soon.

link   
Listen, if Bill Nye is trying not to laugh and telling people to use "critical thinking," it's time to stop with all the E.T. craft jibber jabber.

While I can not sit here and tell you for sure what it is, there are literally hundreds of explanations that are more sensible than automatically assuming an ET presence over NYC. The NORAD officer's statements are as far out there as any we have heard, what makes you think that he is telling the infallible truth?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm at a loss right now, I can't understand the heated tension over possible explanations. Maybe we should have 3 threads: one for believers, one for skeptics, and one for actual debate. It seems like things have degenerated into feces flinging monkey house style attrition warfare. Think about your personal position but be respectful of the flipside of the coin. Seems easy enough to me.

All bickering aside things have amped up to a whole new level lately. I'll reiterate a point I've made before if it is an elaborate hoax it seems alot of effort for a book no one is going to buy, or to get a few laughs out of gullible laymen. If it's real then what's the game now? No official word, no demands and no contact. Seems like a waste of time... But we're all going down a pretty deep rabbithole, where does it end?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor

I explained in some detail back on page 55 or 56 what happened with the supposed gas leak. NO AIRPORTS WERE CLOSED.

For the last 30 minutes, I've been scouring this incredibly long thread with 100% certainty that I read the word "closed" last night. But looks like......I unintentionally help spin the word 'evacuated' into 'closed' and for that, I deeply apologize! I got caught up in the confusion.

Good gawd, I need a break from all of this. I apologize if I perpetuated some of the 'gossip'! (hanging head in shame)

I still remain uncertain what yesterday was all about though!
Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Dr Love
Enough with the condescending remarks please. Discuss the topic and not each other.

Thanks for your support.

Peace

I am really resenting the fact that I have to rifle through pages of Rich England three-word replies to others, just to see if anyone replied to my last posts.
This is beyond annoying and totally unfair.
Perhaps we should have limitations of how many posts we can post per page (or thread)???

Let's stay on topic, ignore the idiots and let's discuss.

No doubt.
and still being as "useful" as ever.

It's things like this that make people not even want to visit this site.
trolls like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
UFO´S on Manhattan? No, they were balloons that the city of Madrid dropped on times Square

www.elmundo.es...
edit on 14-10-2010 by charlyjpc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XUAFxOmega
reply to post by 0ne10

Yes, I have.
What I have never seen before are the images I posted, which are clearly NOT balloons.

Clearly not balloons? What is so "clear" about them?

You posted this image:
img225.imageshack.us...

Here is a bunch of balloons. They were blue, but I turned them grey:

I resized the image, and pasted it next to your "ufo". Then I pasted another one below it, but added in a blur effect to match the out of focus look. then below that I removed the background, and made the balloons more white, and added a blur:

Clearly... your "ufo" looks exactly like balloons, and clearly you are in denial, or you need your eyes checked.

As for this image:
img819.imageshack.us...

I think it looks fake. Prove to me that image is genuine. Give me the ORIGINAL IMAGE from the camera, with the EXIF data untouched, and full resolution. If you can't provide that then your image could very well be fake, and dismissed as invalid evidence.

Even then, it looks like mylar balloons reflecting light and the camera had a smudge on the lens right on top of it.

Clearly, it is a collection of spheres... Just like balloons!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm beside myself for not getting better video. I think I know now what people who see things feel like. It's unreal. There is no good explanation for why there is not tons of video out there. And at this point I don't care what people say, but I do understand and respect your doubt. There is no good video, no proof, and as a good agnostic I would do the same and not believe. But I know what we saw. How and why in all places New York IS beyond belief that there is not more proof. I apologize to you all and all my friends and myself fro not taking the steps to get better video, but it is weird when your actually in the midst of seeing something such as this and in all places my home Manhattan on the corner in front of Starbucks and the Vitamin shop. Weird thing is I went to Roswell for the first time last March on a road trip, and at night my girlfriend and I searched the skies above route 60 and 380, and took the route past Capitan, hoping to see something in the skies. We saw nothing. We never dreamed we'd see SOMETHING yesterday. Almost EVERYONE on the street yesterday were working class people, some young some old, some European tourists, some Asian, some black and white. We all came together from what we saw. This is New York, its tough to fool us. My girlfriend and I went out late last night to the corner, no one around, and saw nothing in the sky but some stars. THEY were stars. Some planes too, they were planes. Again, all of you that were not there, I understand the balloon thing, it's an easy scratch at all of us who saw things that moved in patterns and formations, things that merged. If only a video would arise. But it always seem to go down this way. I was afraid to post my videos for fears that they discredit the story more, but that's what we got. Sorry for being there, sorry for seeing what we did. Better off not believing. Better off being skeptical of the people who saw what we did above the skyline of Manhattan yesterday. It's easy. It's powerful to condemn and dismiss, and it's correct without the solid proof. I would do the same. I wouldn't believe it if i hadn't witnessed it for myself. Hopefully more video or proof will come out, maybe not. All I know, is that this agnostic is now a believer. Maybe the rest of you one day soon will have the same experience and be better off or not for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about a hoax. This is more likely a mass misidentification, mass confusion, and mass stupidity.

Many witnesses say they are balloons....but those witnesses are ignored because "believers" don't want to believe they are balloons, so they only listen to the confused people who probably need their eyes checked, or didn't have a means for zooming in and seeing the objects.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join