It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by veryinteresting

Links to any of these reports?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by XUAFxOmega

they dont even look the same, you are seeing what you want to see..

As are you.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
A plane this low would not be flying at cruising speed. It would be in an exit pattern, base leg or final. 500 + mph would be out of the question for this altitude. PERIOD!

I KNEW we should've opened a new WebCam thread last night because even though this was on the same day and in the same town, it takes away from the Manhattan 'balloon or no-balloon' debate.

There's arguments on both sides with these planes last night.

I was watching for over 2 hours. I am college educated and reasonably rational. I have to admit, many times these did NOT look like conventional planes.
And to further complicate and discern what we were looking at, three of the busiest airports (probably in the country if not, world) were CLOSED at the same time for......the same reason(?)

So that would 'help' explain the major congestion in the air last night but if these WEREN'T planes then, where are the hundreds of reports concerning all these UFOs last night?

Again, both sides have substance in their argument.

And remember, NYC has a No-Fly zone so at minimum, these objects (if planes) were at LEAST a couple miles away.

Strange in any event!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

there's a problem with this theory,

"These are, with the exception noted above, normal aircraft flying normal arrival and departure routes."

www.islandpacket.com...

Flights were delayed, so no "normal aircraft flying normal arrival and departure routes."

First of all, what I posted was not a "theory", it is fact. You can either take the word of someone with personal experience or you can spend a few nights reading Federal Air Regulation 7110.9 which is the complete reference on Air Traffic Control proceedures and practices.

I explained in some detail back on page 55 or 56 what happened with the supposed gas leak. NO AIRPORTS WERE CLOSED. While "some flights were delayed", that means that departures were put on ground stop and arrivals were delayed/stacked outside the terminal airspace. Please be kind enough to review my previous post before attempting to attack my information.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

agreed whats with all the disputing, we know theres a hell of a lot of things going down right now, u only have to type ufo in youtube to find that out this is a real flipping phenomeon get over it, its happening

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
NO minutes apart, 30 seconds apart.. and airplanes don't fly like that and at that speed... thank you

Most jets fly around 500 miles per hour.

500 / 60 = 8.33 miles per minute

8.33 / 60 = 0.138 miles per second

30 sec. * 0.138 = 4.14 miles every 30 seconds.

Are you trying to tell me that the video does NOT look like jets flying 4.14 miles every 30 seconds?

You are wrong. They ARE images of jets moving 4.14 miles every image. If anything.. they are moving slower!

Thank you.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

Ok I'm stilll trying to catch up, this is a late reply but I had to.

You responded to Ruin's earthcam video, saying there's a time lapse, that's why the vehicles were moving so fast. When he explained that there's a 30second between each frame you claim that jets are able to do that.

Your first post implicates that you don't believe any vehicle from that seemingly far distance could have traveled that quickly yet now you claim they could?

Let's assume you are correct. Besides the gas interfering with the radars how could you explain the massive planes going in the same direction right after each other?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

weather your playin the fool..... why?

o ats points

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok, you'll excuse me if my reply got a little too big, didn't to insult Rich or whatever, I was just stating that is arrogance and ignorance of common sense concerning what happened yesterday was, well, shocking.

Anyways, in no way I said what hovered on top of NYC were alien space crafts, nor did I say the prophesy was full filled. However, I just don't buy that balloon theory. I don't know what it was, aside from a UFO (unidentified flying object that is), but I,m pretty sure these weren't balloons. Remember there was at least one quality sighting, at Golden Bridge or something like this, San Francisco.

And yes, I, of course, took a look at the NOAA weather radar, and, as Fulham mentionned, there were a lot of irregularities, and shapes identical to what he predicted. I'm not a radar expert, I don't know if it's natural or what so ever, but it still exactly what he predicted.

Peace please

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by BobbinHood
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I think that video pretty much confirms people saw SOMETHING. It can't just be a twitter hoax.

Could it be the UFO's moving into position for a mass appearance later?

it wasn't JUST a twitter hoax, there's already been a picture of some balloons.....

twitter was just the way to spread the GOSPEL

thanks

rich

Balloons don't hover in place for 45 minutes...and neither do hang gliders. Nor do they grow in number, create a formation and disappear. You're obviously a back street driver because you're missing the road. Do a little research next time. Hang gliders would show up on radar... there was nothing on radar. Way to call it, hero.

link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
NO IT DOESN'T! Since when do balloons disappear, then appear, morph, make formations, and hover for 7 hours! LOL

Let's see your PROOF that the balloons disappeared, then reappeared, and morphed. Eyewitness testimony is not proof because you then would have to prove they actually saw the object. I could easily pretend I saw the objects and say they were balloons, wouldn't you ask me for proof I saw them?

Also.... balloons do make formations. Formations are patterns, and since humans have a part of their brain which recognizes patterns, balloons can easily randomly fly around uncontrolled and humans will find a pattern in their randomness and call it a formation.

Also, depending on wind conditions, balloons can fly and hover for several hours, maybe even days. Prove me wrong or shush.
edit on 14-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

link   

Still waiting for someone to tel me what was on film.
Anyone want to tackle this?
Rich seems dumbfounded, because he won't say anything about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

whuhh??????

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
this thread is the biggest load since ive started here we all know nothing happened some ballons or whatever all evidence is being ignored any reasonable expl. bein ignored to enjoy a frenzy like children excited they saw santa

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This link delivers 8video's and 3pictures. Nice compilation of all the evidence. Havent seen everything yet, so maybe something new is in here.

www.niburu.nl...

This video below. Could someone do that when you center the object, so you get that stable image.

edit on 14-10-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XUAFxOmega

Still waiting for someone to tel me what was on film.
Anyone want to tackle this?
Rich seems dumbfounded, because he won't say anything about it.

After spending the last 24 hours bashing the photographer who took the picture because he happens to be a digital artist, now that the same object is seen in TV footage, Rich is silent.

Yep, I am still waiting too, but I think the yellow balloons and planes at night are much easier targets for the debunkers.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So just noticed that the source thats says balloons were released for the centennial of Madrid’s Gran Via: The Epoch Times

Is ALSO reporting on the NYC UFO: The Epoch Times

But fail to link the two together. Sloppy reporting? Or not connected?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
just heard near earth asteroid are expected, fox news, more bs. www.youtube.com...
check out let me know what u think

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XUAFxOmega
reply to post by veryinteresting

Links to any of these reports?

It was described repeatedly as silver and jellyfish-like. Some of the twitter posts also commented that it resembled a jellyfish. Not exactly the description of yellow party balloons.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Not letting this go. Someone explain to me what was captured on film.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

Wow its Bill Nye the Science GUY!!!!! Did he get abducted and comeback?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join