It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Worse than these prophecy threads.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You all may have seen something yesterday. Who knows. It may be an alien it may be the govt. I do not argue something happened there we all Agree it has mass. Here is my point worldwide display on an independence day scale. I didn't see it if that is all they got what r we worried about. The NORAD guy said over every
Major city. Well NY is a major city but what about let's say dallas Houston la not anything really and definitely not bigger than NY so that's it it didn't happen again. Trust me I do believe. I also believe in haarp and blue beam. But this wasn't the big show and if it was cmon I e seen better done by my nephew on a computer. If it was blue beam let's do advertising with it and make more money thAn taking over the world it honestly wasn't that impressive. If it was alien mother ships mabee they are the size of the one in that guys head on men in black and they better rethink this. If it was balloons and planes which I think it was id hate to see you guys when tshtf for real..... Take that and 1.50 and get you some coffee. Thanks Rus

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

why was that aimed at me?.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLANDwell obviously not because here again is a news story about the balloon release.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Interesting. I could've sworn there was legislation prohibiting this. Guess I was mistaken. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
reply to post by Enter Ruin

how about you show me a decent reply on what I said that was wrong. RICH and yourself are just replying with no sources to back up your claims, I provided SEVERAL sources.. and well RICHENGLAND keeps saying they were balloons but keeps ignoring my post as well as you're doing. How about you reply, point by point, on what Im wrong.. don't just say I'm wrong and provide no source for such claims. Also I have nothing to do with this subject, EVEN if I wanted "internet fame" or whatever the hell you're accusing me of wanting (WHICH I DON'T), I'm providing sources, which makes what I say fact. So I or my intentions have nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Most of the sightings of the yellow spheres were balloons, however THIS wasn't.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i didn't ignore it at all, i keep asking you what the daytime balloons have to do with the nightime plane video?.

nobody but you is claiming them to be the same incident!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

i.dailymail.co.uk...

that picture was made by DIGITAL ARTIST jason diamond and may not even be anything to do with yesterday except it was used on a news article.

can you get an original with exif data for examination? ill ask CHRLZ the photographic expert to check it out.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

i didn't ignore it at all, i keep asking you what the daytime balloons have to do with the nightime plane video?.

nobody but you is claiming them to be the same incident!

thanks

rich

ok how about this... how about you show me proof they released supposed balloons to the skies? Sure, you posted why they had balloons, and what they were celebrating, but show me proof they let go of those balloons, because as stated by some Newyorkers, it might be dangerous to the "airplanes/helicopters/jets/etc" you guys say they were from the night earthcam footage...

come on, show me proof they let go off those balloons shown in the earthcam picture.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: I want sources

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There were quotes on twitter before the ufo sighting that balloons were being launched in the City, yellow ones at that.

If that pic has been debunked, then yeah, sorry to say it was all yellow balloons.
edit on 14-10-2010 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by Thekid90

After 911 New Yorkers are a little skiddish eh? It only stands to reason

that they would be! After 911 if one looks up you can bet your bottom

dollar (for what that is worth nowadays) that the majority are going to

look up. With the internet and all the UFO talk et al, the mind is

forming what it thinks it sees IMO.

There can let's say be three different people who witnessed the same

thing and yet you will get three different descriptions of it.
edit on 14-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

(Btw I'm posting from my phone and at work so I may be skimming posts and reply pretty late, still on page 71 and there are many pages more now lol)

About new yorkers and 911, that makes sense for average people, but new yorkers aren't so...average if you will. Its been many years now since 911 and even still, I personally believe they aren't on edge. I don't say this with confidence though, I am a new yorker but unfortunately I was raised and do reside in Florida =/

Anyway...your reason is sound. I love stopping on the sidewalk and look up, only to catch people look for what I'm staring at, lol. Although you have to remember new yorkers are busy people, you can get a crowd looking up if something catches their attention, but when they realize its a balloon or a plane or not worht their time they will resume their lives and busy schedule.

Why are there crowds or "mobs" of people looking up for a good half hour? Also going on into hours according to sources. Now I claim no evidence and I'm neutral here, but I firmly believe its not a balloon, that people were seeing.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There were quotes on twitter before the ufo sighting that balloons were being launched in the City, yellow ones at that.

oh, so you believe those few eyewitnesses but don't believe the other DOZENS if not hundreds of witnesses that said they were not balloons?

What "logic" are you non-believers following? Because is not common sense

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the only news station my husband and I have found so far that is reporting on the NYC sightings is FOX... I'm not a big David Icke fan, but I do agree with one thing he says "problem, reaction, solution" if you get enough people stirred up about this what do you think will happen? Interesting how fox is one of the biggest news stations when it comes to hype, and here they are hyping this up. Next they'll be reporting on some "green meteor" and we'll have to stay inside for 3 days whilst big brother secures the city.
edit on 14-10-2010 by bekisu because: (no reason given)

I take that back, I see ABC is reporting it too...appologies.
edit on 14-10-2010 by bekisu because: update post

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

i.dailymail.co.uk...

that picture was made by DIGITAL ARTIST jason diamond and may not even be anything to do with yesterday except it was used on a news article.

can you get an original with exif data for examination? ill ask CHRLZ the photographic expert to check it out.

thanks

rich

Did Jason Diamond also get his hands on the the cameras from ABC and digitally alter this LIVE VIDEO of the same object?

abcnews.go.com...

Sir, people have been pointing out flaws in your argument over and over and over and over and over... and you simply refuse to acknowledge or even attempt to counter. You are losing credibility. Sorry.
edit on 14-10-2010 by veryinteresting because: (no reason given)

link   
Enough with the condescending remarks please. Discuss the topic and not each other.

Thanks for your support.

Peace

link   

hmm, you conveniently ignore my question then ask my to provide proof of something that everyone knows happened!

Rich - you've done NOTHING but insult, parrot and repeat yourself - you've ignored my questions a few times and you keep posting the same old rubbish time and time again.

You make me VERY suspicious of your intentions here on this thread and this forum, and many other members are thinking the same.

Either YOU provide some proof that the UFO's were balloons or planes, or leave the thread - because YOU are derailing and spamming the same tired rhetoric and quite frankly you're making me yawn.

Sorry but that's the truth. Either provide some proof that those yellow balloons were let loose, provide some proof that the picture was faked and provide some proof that 100's of New yorkers were suffering from mass hysteria - instead of insulting other members.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This thread is dying a slow death. Since when has "world wide" only been America? If these are ET trying to tell people that they are here, then they are going the worst way about it!

Its really sad what this subject has turned in too. Really, even i am thinking about leaving it well alone for a little while because its filled with these types of believers

I just can't believe that some people are saying Stanley A. Fulham prediction has come true. How stupid are you people! We have objects in the sky that could, and most prob are balloons. We have cam footage of lights in the sky. This is not evidence of anything odd at all, but some people just refuse to hold their hands up and say "ok, i was wrong"

I have always said that the worst types of people in this subject are the hardcore believers, and the hardcore de-bunkers. They do nothing but bring this subject down, which is a shame because there are some really good, unexplained cases out there, but they get drowned out with all this crap!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is anybody in new york claiming they released a bunch of balloons,and the reason why?holiday,party,nobody jumping up and saying hey i released the balloons,,i don't think new yorkers would be that concern about balloons floating around

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Your question? easy..

"i keep asking you what the daytime balloons have to do with the nightime plane video?"

It was same day, same place, New York.

Seriously, Im going to stop replying to you, I don't know how would a person take you seriously, when it's obvious you are just trolling, insulting, and stating things without sources. I'm reporting every thread you insult someone or troll from now on.

Thank you

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join