It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeko
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Those are pictures of balloons, thats right. Im a New Yorker and balloons are released alot in the city due to all the parades and events, I see them all the time. What I and others saw yesterday were not balloons. Again, my cell phone videos do not show what I and others saw; objects that were stationary for minutes and then move like chess pieces, accurately and precisely across the sky to merge with others. I still cannot believe that I saw this happen. One smaller object was above the horizon where I stood across from the crowd on the North West corner of 23rd and 8th ave. I was looking north east and right to the left above the empire state building I saw a small object move east for about 30 seconds and then hover over and seemingly merge with a larger object that to I assume the South east of the empire state building. It was an intelligent move. My girlfriend and other witnesses saw many moves like this by as many as 10 objects at a time. Again, I do not care what you doubters say. You can't mess with New Yorkers, we do see everything, and these objects were not balloons. No way and no how.

this is what i was trying to say in my post earlier, i used to live in NY and balloons are not going to stop new yorkers in their tracks.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You didnt see it and you werent there. You are wrong and you look ignorant and sound like an idiot.

link   
Fox surmises it was balloons also:

www.myfoxny.com...

However, eye witnesses describe high speed motion. So well see how it pans out.

link   

link   
reply to post by maluminse

We are definitely in agreement!

You don’t have to be a genius, anyone with open mind, and working brain who has a medium knowledge in history and science will understand that we are not alone… What kills everything is that ignorance is overtaking the majority of population… This is heartbreaking…

link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Gazrok

ok, thanks, and apologies, im just getting extremely annoyed at being called disinfo agent and many other things just because i didn't buy into all the rubbish yesterday...

thanks

rich

You are not a disinfo person Rich. You are someone who RESEARCHED the matter

which I might add, many can't be bothered! I thank you once again! LOVED the

yellow balloons....That was priceless!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

JM2C (Just my two cents) but I don't get you guys and observations.
First, have you ever released balloons? I do every year for my parents anniversary. They keep floating up and away on the wind. They do not stand still and definitely would blow around if helicopters are around to create more current. Also when they get to a certain height, they explode due to pressure. In short, they don't hover or last that long unless attached to something to keep them from going too high.
Now in saying that, and I'm sorry but this thread is too long to track placement of these videos; one person did post such balloons which were low flying like the one in this clip at 1:12.

Now those look like balloons!
But these don't: www.ebaumsworld.com...

and of course the v formation video which is on this thread.
Now, I just want you all to stop for a second and think really hard because I've seen some dumb stuff on here and I can't help but point it out.
2) Who said all these spots were Jupiter and its moons? I can buy you saying you can see Jupiter and its moons at night but please post a picture of Jupiter and its moons during the hours of 11am until 2 pm. You can't see Jupiter during mid day and for those extremely few people that can (didn't say impossible, just not the average eye) it does not appear like a star! Its moons do! I got one here shot at 9am by a amateur astronomer!

Only your pic as proof will prove me wrong. Challenge!
Now I have a reasonable question: Is there a way to get all of these on the same reply so we can see them all together? Do real analysis of this situation?
I'm open for discussions, not name calling and mockery. Bring proof to the table or reasonable fact.
I am still of the mindset that this is all man made designed to tear us down and build up NWO.
Again M2C!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by leeko

your story counts for nothing, we keep hearing far out claims with not one single bit of evidence to back it up, yet i can find plenty of evidence for the mundane...

also plenty of 4chan members have been involved in creating a ufo flap out of nothing, and some have signed up here to carry it on.

eyewitness testimony is pretty useless without corroborating evidence, you have none...

thanks

rich
edit on 14-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Getting some positive feedback finally after 60+ pages and on someone elses find no less. This thread has been helpful in ID'ing some of the personalities here on ATS. It's been an interesting night.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by leeko

I am with you…. They don’t understand… nor should we waste time one people who don’t bring information and just increase the blood pressure…. I need coffee… will keep my eyes open for the sky…. Starbucks here I come….

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
its crazy that people who were there have posted here and keep saying what they saw weren't balloons.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myumi

Getting some positive feedback finally after 60+ pages and on someone elses find no less. This thread has been helpful in ID'ing some of the personalities here on ATS. It's been an interesting night.

eh? what are you trying to say?. you totally ignored what i said about the moscow video being old and was too lazy to find it yourself, then still ignored it after phage posted proof and then told me i should find it.....

i told many things yesterday but people just didn't want to hear it and went in a sulk about their ufo "religion"

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
reply to post by SirKnightE

Report From
Local Fox Station

www.myfoxny.com...

INTERESTING...KIDS
edit on 13-10-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

This thread seems to have no end in sight. I jumped on here early last night (with the Earth Cam debate) believing something wasn't adding up. And apparently it's still not.

This witness in the above video claims an object hoovered 2 1/2 hours? Didn't realize balloons had that ability.

We either had an incredible display over Manhattan or all these people are complete idiots and/or in on a massive hoax. It's one of three options at this point.

Could yesterday's sighting been balloons then replaced with a LED kite/RC toy (for a night hoax) and laser lights which was seen on the web cam?
I don't know but that seems like an awful lot of work for a hoax.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace
its crazy that people who were there have posted here and keep saying what they saw weren't balloons.

and there were also MANY people that was there that say they was balloons including a few of our members that got totally ignored because it didn't fit peoples need to believe...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by brigand

here you go mr [edit], the balloons in new york just before they were released, taken via earth cam

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2b0a63511a2.jpg[/atsimg]

and also a link to the story of why they were released, just for the people that are too ignorant and lazy to look themselves.... www.theepochtimes.com...

thanks

rich

edit on 14-10-2010 by Gazrok because: Edited personal attack. Please refrain from name-calling towards members.

Broadway Designated ‘Gran Via’ for a Day, Mayor Robert Steel welcomes Madrid officials

Ah ha, so it was about aliens, the terra firma kind.

gee there are a lot of new posters on this topic.
edit on 103131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Your easily upset, Just saying if you want people to respect your contributions, which to me you clearly do. Then start giving credit where it's due , as for the moscow video evidence I saw Phages link. What I didn't see was you linking to it when you chose to just shut someone else down by saying it was an old video and not providing a link to support your statement

People take offense to you because your arguments are not strong and most often times they are prefaced with an insult or a putdown.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This witness in the above video claims an object hoovered 2 1/2 hours?

Yea, that's a bit odd.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by brigand

here you go mr [edit], the balloons in new york just before they were released, taken via earth cam

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2b0a63511a2.jpg[/atsimg]

and also a link to the story of why they were released, just for the people that are too ignorant and lazy to look themselves.... www.theepochtimes.com...

thanks

rich

edit on 14-10-2010 by Gazrok because: Edited personal attack. Please refrain from name-calling towards members.

Problem is, that doesnt explain it.

Shows this during the day... and the footage from fox 5 shows the exact same thing at night, only lit up...

Shouldn't the balloons move along? Shouldn't they not be lighted?

That video can be found here

So unfortunately even though there were balloons being released, it doesnt explain the lighted nature, and the suspended nature of these throughout the entire day into the night.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

My only problem with this, Mr. Human_Alien (btw, hi), is that someone would have had to have seen this kite if it were an LED kite and though it may be mistaken for a UFO at night, how it it going to be mistaken during the day?
I don't know what's going on, but my analogy of the Jaws Movie documentary stands. Seems to me people are going all out for some reason.
Question is: What the heck could that reason be?
What a world, what a world!

link   
jesus, is that rich-england guy still here? I was trying to read this thread last night and I had to skip about 20 pages of garbage bickering between him and some others. Nightmare

Taaaanks

Rich

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join