It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well, I took a interesting approach to yesterdays event.

I decided not to follow this thread very much, instead, I flipped on the news to see what was happening there.

Good news, the miners have been rescued...sadly, they did not find ET down there with them...so.

Dots on a youtube video...I have seen before, no change.

incidently, is there any consensus going on as to what it was? some balloons tied together or something?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this was posted yet...

www.cbsnews.com...

but CBS just covered it as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Originally posted by tarifa37

I have footage of the same ufo fox caught

lol, I saw that. I saw the 4 moons in the 1st vid before I even realized you had posted your earlier vid.

Nice catch............(They are calling Jupiter a UFO now hahahahaha................ FOX NEWS!!!)

Yeah , the guy who stood there for TWO & A HALF HOURS
what a gimp.Surely someone could have told them it was Jupiter and its moons.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
most of the locals are saying balloons but this did make the news papers and nightly news. kinda cool that it was here and the balloons (or whatever) were not easy to spot. I have a crystal clear, unobstructed view of the area where they were and I saw nothing. of course, silver mylar balloons can be hard to spot if the sun isn't hitting them just right.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Watch the midtown cam now this morning you could see some cool stuff but I can't capture it I am computer dummy it comes and goes in purple tint
edit on 14-10-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Watch the midtown cam now this morning

Why whats going on and have you got a link please.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i've been following whats going on today so all this might have brainwashed me to see what i expect to see but anyways here i go

location: helsinki, Finland, western sky, maybe 30 degrees above the horizon
time: 14 october, around 3.50pm local time

the western sky was clear, there were clouds to the south and some to the north as well

I saw an object, lengthy shape, like an aeroplane without any wings travelling with slow speed to the south. I thought it must be an aeroplane with the sun reflecting from it but could not see the wings. It became brighter and then less brighter again.

Anyway I was pretty sure it was a plane and i looked around me just to check someone wasn't looking at me looking like an idiot staring at the sky and when i looked back up after just seconds the object was nowhere to be seen.

At the speed it was travelling there's no way it could have reached the clouds in that time.

So maybe i saw a plane reflecting the sun but i'm just not too sure.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
wirednewyork.com...

NYC Midtown Cam.. Look at the top left =O!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
wirednewyork.com...

Nice!, I'll keep an eye on it but that could be anything.
thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I FIGURED OUT WHAT THEY ARE!!!!!!!!

get ready ok?

IT IS IRANS NEW FLYING BOATS!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Boy talk about a frenzy...jeeeez!

hahhaaha New York City Balloons!

Ya pack of nutters!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well someone said it earlier so here is a twist on it mabee they came and have been watching us and when they got here the were disappointed to find they miscalculated. They ate the size of gi joes and that last night was their display of power. Lol. How cute and I was a little scared?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm only upto pg 16 at the moment so forgive me if anything recent has come to light.

When were these supposed balloons released?? 12.30ish??

The ABC7 news report is time stamped at 5.35.

How many balloons hang around for 5hrs.. Reporter mentions people standing for 45mins staring at them?

Good images on news report @ 32s and 1m.10s.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
www.earthcam.com...

You can enlarge it and stuff it changes play with it
edit on 14-10-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Link

Here is another cam view.. what is in the top right? It's like a purple blob lol.

I live in Jersey so I'm going to step outside and look towards the city and see if I see anything..
edit on 14-10-2010 by Rahjian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

abclocal.go.com.../traffic&id=5780747

Here is another cam view.. what is in the top right? It's like a purple blob lol.

I live in Jersey so I'm going to step outside and look towards the city and see if I see anything..

page not found.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, one can hope, or at least I can, that the events (plural) of 10/13 in the NYC area are what finally, at longest last, begins the process of confirmation that Earth humans aren't the center of the universe, even though a VERY substantial percentage of the public is clearly not mentally-emotionally equipped to handle such a truth. Heck, probably most people HERE, on this allegedly "alternative" discussion site, couldn't handle it.

I ain't holding my breath or placing any bets in favor of any REAL progress happening (for the first time ever), though of course I hope I'd be wrong about that.

One thing I'm pretty certain will NEVER happen is an overt, obvious arrival of "ET" that can't be disputed or misinterpreted, since I'm convinced there's a real "Prime Directive" (or the like) that runs the show. No silver platters handed to anyone, no Superman swooping down, cape a-flappin', to save the day, regardless of collectively psychotic expectations.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I fixed the link.. Sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

wirednewyork.com...

Definitely something there.Plane helicopter blimp?
edit on 14-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

I see an orb at the very top left, i shall keep an eye on it to see if it moves

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join