It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When I see this kind of reaction I do wonder is the planet loosing its mind? It is a little worrying.

Then you can put on your conspiracy hat. Was the chilean rescue in place to keep people glued to the tv instead of looking at the sky?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Now those last 2 videos certainly are better than what i have been looking at tonight. Looks like there is a solid light with what appears to be wings with 2 lights on each side "red and blue" just hovering there? Seen an intense strobe light earlier in the week around 3 am over the horizon moving at speeds faster than any of the planes or choppers do. Made no noise and was going so fast and so low "lower than ceiling level" too low for regulation mind you. I could not see a hull or shape was just a very bright strobe light and was so brief was hard to make what it was . Perhaps was one of these objects we are seeing now? Aghhh i hate to assume something is not of earthly origin i will leave it at that.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Where are all the experts, you ask? Certainly not here, I agree.

A true ufologist would know better than to conclude "Aliens!" this fast. Extrordinary claims need extrordinary evidence. What we've seen tonight just isn't impressive.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
Watched this thread as it developed, some of the lights are strange, but I think if the aliens wanted to make a proper show, they would fly in formation or something.

They've already done that, elsewhere. It's just not been captured on film.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wasn't the original GFOL prediction in 2008 suppose to take place in Georgia? I keep hearing about Macon Georgia? You think maybe it was true and that the ET's concept of year was off?

Again im not saying this is anything but to say thousands of people riding on the coat tails of an EX NORAD person are seeing things due to want or expectation does not add up. Maybe a few people but thousands if the numbers are true? After looking at that last video and coming from NORAD im thinking this could be some of our super tech black projects staging a false flag attack in the near future? Again why from NORAD of all things and ex NORAD guy? Remember what NORAD did on 911? Or what i should say did not do... shrugs.

Lets look back at the GFOL prediction of 2008, we did not see so many reports and footage then. But yesterday quite the opposite. If mass hysteria then why did the same thing not happen in 2008? I just do not see aliens operating is such a manner and if this is their way of proving their presence then this is a huge FAIL. I just do not see ET behind the wheel rather some top gun indoctrinated in to the black programs. The dots or "spheres" have been suspected to be military drones. Like those last 2 videos resemble a black triangle or TR3B. I dont know about "blobs" but there is quite a few good threads on ATS worth reading in regards to a Psi Ops agenda with these vehicles. What i seen earlier in the week also behaved like a TR3B to my knowledge. Again this is coming from an insiders prediction who is tied to NORAD. Something stinks about all this.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
my take on all the u.f.o. reports.

somebody predicts a date we should all see u.f.o.'s as a result people and 'looking' for them, and anything that appears they 'think' or despreately 'want' it to be, they scream u.f.o. before thinking about all the possible things it could be.

people on this sight go looking around the web for anything that could be a u.f.o. and link here in the hope this is the proof they have finally been waiting for.

I don't think everyone in the world, in every city could have known that the 13th was a prediction date.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
wish i saw something down here in sydney, nothing fun happens here lol

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

What evidence? All they did is show some people talking about UFO and a video of Jupiter. So where's the evidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esger
We can see where the radars are at wunderground

Yep, right in the center of those circles...

Maybe next time

Wait What now? We've gone from webcams to misread radar readings??

Oh god, please let be real so this thread can stop... I've got a headache..

We started with video...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

of course not, but it only takes one to say u.f.o. and start pointing, then everybody else gathers around.
i don't even know if i'm right, it's just what i think has gone off over the course of yesterday.

if aliens really wanted to show themselves they could of done a better job than what they attempted on the 13th. they could of come down really close to the ground so everybody got a 'good' look at them rather than a high altitude dot.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Reply to post by badw0lf

Lol It would seem that many rational minds gave in to overwheling hype and wishful thinking tonight.
I've fallen in that trap before. Maybe in a few days when all this blows over they will learn that hard lesson. For now, the flame war continues...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

I have footage of the same ufo fox caught

lol, I saw that. I saw the 4 moons in the 1st vid before I even realized you had posted your earlier vid.

Nice catch............(They are calling Jupiter a UFO now hahahahaha................ FOX NEWS!!!)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I just made this post over in the thread titled "UFOS over America right now -- Live", but I'll quote it here because this seems related. If this video has been posted already just ignore me, I'm still reading through these threads.

Originally posted by CHA0S
I just found this recent news story: Video: UFOs over New York City?

Here is the video:

Is this related to this thread by any chance?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Originally posted by AR154
Watched this thread as it developed, some of the lights are strange, but I think if the aliens wanted to make a proper show, they would fly in formation or something.

They've already done that, elsewhere. It's just not been captured on film.

There is actually a youtube video of UFOs forming a V formation.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I found an eye witness account

" CG1981 9 hours ago (11:24 PM)
5 Fans
I stood and watched them for about 40 minutes moving into formations backwards and forwards in the sky. The strangest thing that happened in that time, that I haven't seen anyone yet report was the appearance of a triangle shaped fighter jet, which raced across the sky and seemed to circle near them 4 or 5 times before seemingly disappearing into thin air! It was without doubt the strangest thing ive ever seen in my life. Anybody else see it? A few people stood with me on the corner of 23rd and 8th Ave saw it as well. 2 questions... 1. Why would the Air Force scramble a fighter jet to check out balloons and 2. How and why did the said jet vanish into thin air in a clear blue sky? "

Reference/Source Viewed 13:22GMT 14 October 2010
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 14-10-2010 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Honestly, my thoughts up until an hour ago were that it was actually a UFO and there were lots cauhgt on camera and such.. Than I came across this video...
I'm almost positive this is a viral marketing scam for the new movie.
www.youtube.com...

who knows.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll get blasted for this one .........

If I had the time to go through this entire thread I would give S+F to everyone that posted. We have successfully shown anyone that happened to see something in NY or any other cities around the world doing a search online just how excited people can get at something unexplained.

There is no doubt that there were little white dots that seemed to move of an intelligent nature. This could have been ANYTHING!! It was so high in the air that it could have been balloons, drones, someones lunchbox filled with helium caught in different winds. Granted balloons pop at certain altitudes and it seems that they moved in an intelligent fashion but c'mon 64 pages of this junk?

There is no actual evidence that points in the direction of a ET manned spacecraft. These will remain Unidentified until someone gets to the bottom of this with clear, close up pictures, radar manifestations, or broadcasts from the objects themselves.

I watched this thread progress until about 10 o'clock last night. I though it extremely odd to see these dots in the sky over NY but figured I'd look here to see what you all thought. As a new member here at ATS I am more afraid of some of you than I would be if that is an alien spacecraft especially those of you whose response was "Hey it's something unexplained, I told you so, Lock and Load". Way to cause mass hysteria people.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

I did not see anything, however, people say they even saw it in New Jersey. Stating, while driving home I saw a HUGE white glare in the sky. Normally you see a glare of a plane when its landing or taking off depending on the reflection of the sun. But this was not even moving at all. It just hovered - did not float upward, did not move around, than just disappeared.

This is 'hearsay' -- also a few calls to the normal radio stations about it and in the post newspaper page 3 with pictures and on daily news website.

Like I said, I did not witness it so I have no input.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What happened to flying saucers? Why are all the sightings lately lights that look like stars that move around? I hope the other conspiracy theory isn't true about them being demons LOL.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join