It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I saw something in Scottsdale, AZ also the other night which looks a lot like the Malaysian sighting that zipped so fast. It was white, round, ball like, and appeared, flashed, went down like a meteorite, and disappeared. I never heard anything more about it but I saw it in the Western nighttime sky going west, coming out of nowhere,and disappearing as quickly as it came. I don't know what to think of it. It was so large at first but moved so quickly and disappeared in a flash. The Malaysian videos are interesting to see. All through Twitter and ExtraordinaryIntelligence.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It doesn't look like Balloons to me. Balloons don't float in the exact same position for 45 mins or even longer...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

Oh believe me, I understand.

I've got to pull an all-nighter to change my sleep schedule for an upcoming project/work assignment. When it gets to be this early, the logical and alert sections of my brain start to go.

I've never bothered to take a look at that type of radar at this time in the morning before. I originally posted that I thought it was something aside from your normal doppler feedback due to mainstream weather radars showing the usual heavy precip.

I like to dive in and converse a bit just to stay up. Today has been a rehash of 2008 to a T. I am actually developing my first legit thread after compiling over one hundred ATS "prophecy" threads. The results are quite hilarious, though disconcerting from a productive standpoint.

Thanks again for the education. The past 24 and next 48 hours should be some of the most memorable in recent memory, in regards to ATS that is.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by colonelblake

anything to add about the strange weather patterns? great post btw

Can we all try to stop posting about weather patterns, city web cams and youtube clips renamed/repackaged as "new"?

This thread is about the UFOs (still unidentified) above New York.

I really would enjoy this to remain focused on the event.

Forgive my request.

Some people just entering the thread may not have fully read the entire thread yet. There's going to be people posting repeat videos. That's a normal thing for threads like this.

There's also going to be the ones who are just now entering and they're going to join in on what's being discussed at the moment and that's odd weather patterns.

The odd weather patterns go with the rest of the thread when you count the video of the guy who predicted ufo sightings would happen on October 13th and he also mentioned odd weather patterns.

Everything being discussed right now is connected to one another. Your request isn't valid IMHO
edit on 14-10-2010 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
its 2:30 am here in canada and the "blobs" are disappearing. they are now conssentrating on the georgia-mississipi region.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think the big problem here is that everyone read a prediction, so now they WANT there to be something to it which makes them interpret everything in support of the theory.

You have to be careful not to wear your colored glasses when doing this sort of work. Hell, I'd love it if there were a bunch of massive UFOs all over the place, but that just isn't tonight. This radar thing, for one, is ridiculous and it really shows how badly we sometimes start "believing" things in order to satisfy what we "want" to be happening...

To those of you that will listen to someone that's seen this many times before - the radar thing is nothing unusual.
To those of you that think otherwise, well... have fun!
The excitement will end soon when nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
I think the big problem here is that everyone read a prediction, so now they WANT there to be something to it which makes them interpret everything in support of the theory.

You have to be careful not to wear your colored glasses when doing this sort of work. Hell, I'd love it if there were a bunch of massive UFOs all over the place, but that just isn't tonight. This radar thing, for one, is ridiculous and it really shows how badly we sometimes start "believing" things in order to satisfy what we "want" to be happening...

To those of you that will listen to someone that's seen this many times before - the radar thing is nothing unusual.
To those of you that think otherwise, well... have fun!
The excitement will end soon when nothing happens.

damasan *slaps your shoulder" thanks man, i want to see what turns out here though. its intreeging, lol

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

This makes me think of a "snipe hunt."
Looking so hard for something that isn't there... While everyone else tries not to laugh.

(If you didn't grow up in the South or rural area, you won't get the snipe reference. lol )

Ok boys and girls, have fun. I'm going to migrate over to another thread... or to bed. lol See you all tomorrow

edit on 14-10-2010 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Somehow it appears credible, however something as big as this should happen at multiple cities at the same time, not just NYC. But interesting nonetheless, it appears as a drill, how would the most difficult people on the planet react and if they don't freak out maybe it's ok to continue?
edit on 14/10/2010 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I've posted this link on a couple of threads rather than starting a thread but I reckon you will all enjoy this. WOW!
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
The truth behind the scenes.

Very very interesting indeed!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Hi i have been folowing ATS for a long time but this is my first post here. I dont know whether this has been posted but theres a few vids of some of the sighting on the 13th.
world sightings

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonbow

Ufo reports from Edinburgh also? Wow
Its like heinz salad cream.........its all going on!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I've posted this link on a couple of threads rather than starting a thread but I reckon you will all enjoy this. WOW!
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
The truth behind the scenes.

Very very interesting indeed!

As usual, always good infos from you.
star!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well i really am kind of surprised at all this, you know if this "prediction" is real then im kind of unimpressed. At least the ET's could show us the big stuff or something more than what looks like balloons and the usual. On the other hand if this is mass hysteria im just not buying that, if thousands of people are seeing these things in NYC and around the world then i doubt these people read about the retired NORAD guy's prediction thus seeing what they expected to see.

A coincidence? Perhaps some people aware of the 13th prediction kind of herded the crowds so to speak? Maybe they set off balloons, Chinese lanterns, RC helicopters? Then stood on corners like "hey look at that" and then the snow ball effect ensues. That is a possibility however i doubt it and from reports these objects are unusual in behavior and time length

Now if indeed ET craft then perhaps this is the beginning of something larger? Also if the MSM is not reporting this after all the UFO talk and TV shows lately ramping up to this event then why? Again im not impressed by the footage and photos so far if this is an "unveiling" of some kind. Then again this could just be propaganda on behalf of the PTB or even the many hoaxer cults today. Something is really off about all this, something not right don't know what it is. Another thing why is twitter the catalyst behind this supposed event?

Skeptically thinking this is very strange

As a believer this is very odd as well

precursor to Blue beam or false Rapture ?

Where are all the UFO experts at today/tonight?

edit on 14-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

I have footage of the same ufo fox caught

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Watched this thread as it developed, some of the lights are strange, but I think if the aliens wanted to make a proper show, they would fly in formation or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
www.flickr.com...
heres a link of pics from flikr

As suspected ....blurry again.
-Second line.-

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
my take on all the u.f.o. reports.

somebody predicts a date we should all see u.f.o.'s as a result people and 'looking' for them, and anything that appears they 'think' or despreately 'want' it to be, they scream u.f.o. before thinking about all the possible things it could be.

people on this sight go looking around the web for anything that could be a u.f.o. and link here in the hope this is the proof they have finally been waiting for.

debunkers come in and tell others what it looks like or could be, causing much friction with those who so badly want the prediction to be true.

meanwhile whilst all this has been going of, chilean miners have been rescued causing much celebration around the world, it has been on the news for 24 hours solid watching every rescue and people rooting for them, so some people decide to buy balloons to release and lanterns in celebration of the heroic rescue that went so well, sparking off lots of u.f.o reports.
edit on 14-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I usually lurk here but aftr going outside and seeing small orbs of light moving around in the sky I had to join and finally post watdaheck is going on? , I live about 30mins east of macon,ga.
edit on 14-10-2010 by smb09 because: typos

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeko
reply to post by VenomVile.6

yes there was about 50 people or so gathered on 23rd street and 8th ave, my girlfriend and i and many of us witnessed white objects in the sky very high around 1pm, looked like 2 motherships white ballooned shaped, being at times merged with up to 30 to 50 very small round white objects. They were not weather balloons and they were way above commercial air traffic. We saw a military jet pass at high speeds well below the objects altitude. I personally saw one object still in position for 10 minutes then move across the sky and merge with one of the larger objects. My girlfriend, before I arrived witnessed a formation of around 10 smaller objects merge with a larger one. A man she spoke to had been there 2 hours prior and witnessed what he said was over 20 objects merging. No accounts on news. Anyone?

The better question is, you don't have a video of what you saw?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join