It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
none in los anges?
i feel left out

edit on 13-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i'm in nyc - beautiful cloudless sky - just went outside to check and the sky is empty save for the plans landing at laguardia.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Holy shi*. Your right!

100's of people Witness 2 UFO orbs over Manhattan 8th Ave 23rd st - word from the streets of NY -
and many other tweets!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this Twitter stuff. It's like cyber tabloid on steroid

But here's the latest 'tweet' (never saw Tweet before. Now I know why)

UFO is hovering above NYC it has been moving above the empire state slowly toward east 23.There are helicopters flying around

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

The web cams are cool. It's kind of like looking at an ant farm lol. No panic in the streets.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It is definitely moving right along isnt it. Wonder why no pics yet. Probably a new yorkers joke!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As for the live feeds I dont see mass panic or any thing out of the norm

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
People are saying it's more than likely balloons, but who knows really.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
most likely nothing it seems .. and certainly no world wide hysteria or ufo's hovering over the cities.. I fully expect today to be a non-event aside from the news of the miners being rescued.. I know that apparently the article/book said that this UFO thing should happen between now and the end of the year, but I don't have high hopes that anything will outside of what we're already used to seeing..

Here's to hoping I'm wrong!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Blue beam had better be more interesting than that if they intend on causing a sensation
lol

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's flying above 8th Avenue on 23rd and helicopters are surrounding it? There are 10 million people who live in that city and no pics! Wth get off your lazy butts and upload some video jeez.

I hope it pans out but come on already. Maybe Mr. Retired NORAD officer was right, partly. We still have the rest of the day to see if any appear above other major cities as was predicted.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
lol this thread just got twitted!!! that was funny to see

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Apparently there is a chat room with faster updates than twiiter. Just sign in as a guest and a few people are copying and pasting the updates. Pretty cool

www.nosec.eu...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I saw that like its going to add cred. to the sightings

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
It's flying above 8th Avenue on 23rd and helicopters are surrounding it? There are 10 million people who live in that city and no pics! Wth get off your lazy butts and upload some video jeez.

I hope it pans out but come on already. Maybe Mr. Retired NORAD officer was right, partly. We still have the rest of the day to see if any appear above other major cities as was predicted.

It took 9 years to get people's 9-11 photos so I think a modicum of patience is required. Even though they do claim things happen in "a New York second' up there.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.flickr.com...

Here's the first pics on Flickr

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hooray, so this is what the people on the east coast do when they see UFOs. At least on the west Coast (LA) we have a crazed group of peeps chase a police/ truck convoy cussing the entire time. But no in NYC they don't take pictures or video for proof of visual sightings they "tweet" instead. Don't waste my time on idle street gossip, if I wanted to hear that I would look at the National Enquirer. Give me proof or nothing at all. This sounds like a hoax or maybe just the blind leading the blind to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
www.flickr.com...

Here's the first pics on Flickr

You're about 15 posts behind. Now, try to keep up with the class please

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I wish they'd get some sort of size reference for these things. We have no clue how big they could be.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The flickr images show color distortions from one side of each object to the other. This suggests that they may be very bright. They also appear rather smeared out. Something distorting their appearance? Perhaps just a low quality camera The three objects appear to have moved independently of each other. Ross

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join