It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

the video you mention is not working for me for some reason, but judging by the title there's nothing "ufo" about it, but thanks anyway.

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

the video you mention is not working for me for some reason, but judging by the title there's nothing "ufo" about it, but thanks anyway.

rich

lol! Rich such a brave one still posting in this thread! I'm wondering if we are going to start seeing warning labels on balloon packages. "Warning: Could be mistaken for a UFO. We will not be held accountable for what people want to see".... lol... sorry guys....I'm just joking. I do think that what we are seeing in pictures and videos are UFOs...but my gut feeling says that there could be more to the story than just some random balloon release...I just don't know what it could be... it could be trolls...it could be whatever your mind comes up with... But in my opinion we have nothing else to go by but pictures of balloons and video of balloons...so...Maybe we should wait for the next mystery...and realize all this subject will do for us is frustrate us...it'll work out =) I promise... till then lets wait for those warning labels because some hobo decided to sue balloon companies for causing him emotional distress

edit on 17-10-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: um...needed to rephrase.. I fail at proof reading..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by Jay-morris
If balloons are high up, how the hell can people know what they are? Are you telling me that people will instantly look up and know they were not balloons, i don't think so.

I just described in a previous post that I watched balloons being released on a large scale for marketing purposes the other day.

If you have the money try it yourself. Release some balloons over New York and see if people stand around watching them for ages, see if it makes the news GO ON!

Originally posted by Jay-morris
So, tell me, how can dots, high up in the sky not be balloons?

And again, how come ballooners have cited various sources for the balloons? Because they are desparite to deny. Think about it, if you thought they were just balloons, Why would you be on a site dedicated to conspiracy going "they were balloons!" ?

Care to explain how this constitutes as a conspiracy ? You have nothing to argue, and no point to reach other then you have convinced yourself they are E.T origin and no matter how much it has been disproving you still drag it out.

Are you taking the piss? Concentrate on your Dragonballz silly lad.You are like someone who hates weed but has never tried it. Do you comprehend?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Just do us all a favor and admit you cant accept the fact you are clearly wrong. So now you hide behind insults and read my other posts trying to dig up dirt. So I posted on a dbz thread what the fu*k is the point of brining that into a conversation where it is irrelevant and out of place?...i pity you, maybe we can discuss this further when you grow up man and decide to act a little more adult clearly, you and I don't see things for what they are the same. We both know you are talking out of your ass and have no idea what you are talking about and can not admit that you are wrong...give it up and grow up. and yeah i have smoked my share of pot my friend. witch is also irrelevant to this thread and to you. star for you my friend for pure entertainment.
edit on 17-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey I just found this thread and don't have the time to read through it all, but I just wanted to add my input and thoughts into this recent sighting in New York:

My good buddy and I found an article about that retired NORAD guy who predicted that UFOs would start appearing over major cities on October 13th, 2010, and this was about a week and a half ago. We really didn't think much of it because all past predictions made by people don't really end up being true, but we figured we didn't have long to wait to find out. So on October 13th, at about 5 PM he calls me and says how him and my two other buddies see a few shining objects in the sky that are pretty stationary, but every couple of minutes seem to rotate. He seemed really freaked out and we were jokingly saying how it was a coincidence to the prediction, but we really didn't know what it was. Mind you, we live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. A few hours later, he calls me and tells me to look online at the flood of articles and posts about the sightings in Manhattan. He claimed that what he saw in those pictures and videos and the way they moved was exactly the same as what he saw early, just not nearly as many in number. This freaked him out even more and is fully convinced that they're aliens trying to make their presence known and helping clean our atmosphere, just as the NORAD guy said.

I'm obviously not jumping to conclusions, but I think this is all really interesting and I definitely think something is up. The thing that convinced me the most, too, was how that article was posted on New York's website about the mayor preparing a press conference regarding the "UFO Emergency Plan", but was then pulled down. Has anyone else seen this?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Another sighting over North London on October 17th, 2010

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

theres another thread about the london chinese lanterns.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Those are not chinese lanterns, I have seen them with my own eyes, thank you.
I disagree with the El Paso thread being shut down, but being that the disinfo came out in such full force and caused a break down of civil conversation, there was no other choice. Nothing is solved as far as I am concerned. I'll believe what I choose to, and you can believe in your "balloonatic" theories. You sir are going straight on ignore. I'll not give you or any other person who wishes to keep shutting down civil conversation a platform. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I disagree with the El Paso thread being shut down, but being that the disinfo came out in such full force and caused a break down of civil conversation, there was no other choice. Nothing is solved as far as I am concerned. I'll believe what I choose to, and you can believe in your "balloonatic" theories. You sir are going straight on ignore. I'll not give you or any other person who wishes to keep shutting down civil conversation a platform. Good luck.

I'm not trying to offend, but did you see all the evidence in the El Paso case? Not only did the Golden Knights equal an identical night show as seen in the video posted, but the were in town at the same time. If you change the Golden Knights video to black and white it's undeniable. No "disinfo" agents.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

whatever

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Did the Golden Knights perform in North London last night too?
second line

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

second line

That's irrelevant to this post though? We aren't saying UFO's don't exist. We aren't saying anything about a possible sighting in London. We are just saying that particular case and the NYC case were in fact over blown and explainable.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

second line

If someone posts a North London video, we will look at it.
2nd

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

rich
1.50min its no ufo its a phenomena witch is nice to see
edit on 18-10-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

thanks for the vid, that is really cool.

rich

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

New York City is Nothing New. The UFOs there are of an already known about type reported first in
early 1977 in Colares Brazil. They were then reported by North Korea in July and August 1977.

The Brazilian Air Force (With the help of the NSA) investigated and determined these were Narco-Terrorist
Dirigible type Drones with engines based on Technology sold by traitors at Redstone Arsenal.

The North Koreans just called them U.S. Spy Aircraft.

There are 3 Documented types of Drones used by Narco-Terrorists today.

1. The type exposed in NYC [finally], fires microwave weaponry at people and aircraft. In Colares Brazil they
left "Small Pox type pustules" on the shoulders of victims. On the Korean DMZ we received the same type
injuries on our lower torsos and thighs. These drones are suspected as being what actually caused the Boeing
747 Crash out of Kennedy in the late 1990's and a grouping of other Airline Incidents nationwide. These are
shaped like an off-kilter triangle and have been photographed with Neo-Nazi/Teutonic ideograms and glyphs
around the edges in 1981by the U.S. Air Force..

2. The type that are similar to the cylinders seen over the mid-west and featured over Colorado flying in
slow moving formation. These fire microwave weaponry that interacts with the human neural systems.
There is one that sits stationary 2500 feet over the Statue of Liberty that is visible every evening.
In 1980 one crashed into a stadium in St Petersburg USSR when an extreme cold snap caused the
80% Hydrogen-20% Helium Gas to suddenly lose it's lift.

3. Last is the fun one. It is a ring foil craft that follows the jetstreams decoying national air defense
units of multiple nations. The Russians had hundreds of pilots who quit flying because of the annoyance
that these craft have wroght against them. The Russuans have hundreds of hours of film from Foxbats
and Fulcrums showing them trying to identify these craft.

When a Infra-red or ultraviolet laser or condition impacts with these dirigibles; they become visible during
daylight.

SKB, Gysgt, USMC(Ret.)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
so i read all the way to page 59 and thought f*** this for a lark!
can someone please give me a quick rundown?
im sick of all the people bitching and moaning!
i would be very gateful.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Seriously, has anyone seen that article that was pulled down?

Here's a link to it: www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maidenforce19
Seriously, has anyone seen that article that was pulled down?

Here's a link to it: www.buzzfeed.com...

nice find but i get the feeling that is fake, only one person claims to have seen it?. why would a mayor give such a speech? lol, if anyone was going to give such a speech it would come from the whitehouse and be nationwide not just a mayor of one city. it makes no sense.

ill say that its a photoshop and at very worst was a hack on that website, because there was no speech!.

more b.s to have people over.

thanks

rich
edit on 18-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115 >>

join