It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Another little interesting comparison to your el paso video

edit on 16-10-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

lol no they dont even match

We leave the new york sighting,as a unsolved mystery.

Balloons? you believe it was a group of balloons, because a teenager says so?
Fake? how can it be faked, if it was the police would have tracked down by now the faker right?

I see alots of disinformation going on this thread.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Not sure if this new HD video from CBS News has been posted but it clearly shows yellow balloons tied together ( although later drifting apart) floating in the sky. Also people can be heard discussing what they are seeing.

edit on 16-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

lol no they dont even match

We leave the new york sighting,as a unsolved mystery.

Balloons? you believe it was a group of balloons, because a teenager says so?
Fake? how can it be faked, if it was the police would have tracked down by now the faker right?

I see alots of disinformation going on this thread.

Hmm. On the el paso video at :14, and on the malaysian one, there is a brief comparison in the "jet trails". I didn't say anything about balloons. I'll leave that to the ones who believe 4chan had a part in that lol I too, am seeing quite a bit of disinfo going on in this thread and others. It's been interesting watching different posters. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

This is really clear and good, and it's obvious that these are yellow balloons. I wonder if they have some moving footage of the silver balloons too, that is just as clear and as close.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry, believe that this is a group of ballons because a teenager said so? I thnk not. Yellow balloons do not flash colors, move in organized fashions, etc.

There was a prediction of a mass wordwide sighting by a credible NORAD offficer. This, as far as we know, came true. Keep your eyes on the skies, because of th next parts of his predictions come true, we will be alive for the most important part of human history.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And I'd like to add that I haven't seen this much disinfo about a sighting in uh...forever. This is a telling sign. I fully believe we are on the edge of contact. Don't let the disinfo agents try to bleat on about swamp gas, chinese lanterns, etc. This simply wasn't the case and video and picture info backs that up. Maybe our predictor from NORAD got lucky--but the conicidence is far too strong. This may be the beginning of the most important part of our history. Prepare yourself. The day of disclosure is coming, and it is not too far off. Finally.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
I'm sorry, believe that this is a group of ballons because a teenager said so? I thnk not. Yellow balloons do not flash colors, move in organized fashions, etc.

There was a prediction of a mass wordwide sighting by a credible NORAD offficer. This, as far as we know, came true. Keep your eyes on the skies, because of th next parts of his predictions come true, we will be alive for the most important part of human history.

Stop spreading your bulldinkery around! Yellow balloons were released in Midtown.

What the heck is the matter with you anyway?

What teenager? Get a grip already!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Not sure if this new HD video from CBS News has been posted but it clearly shows yellow balloons tied together ( although later drifting apart) floating in the sky. Also people can be heard discussing what they are seeing.

What is shown here are obviously balloons and it will not take a few minutes to determine that. But I doubt if this is the one that the people saw on that day. This sounds like a disinformation material to me to hide the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by tarifa37

What is shown here are obviously balloons and it will not take a few minutes to determine that. But I doubt if this is the one that the people saw on that day. This sounds like a disinformation material to me to hide the truth.

WOW so much disinformation to cover up the truth...wait what was the truth again? i'm lost somewhere between planes, balloons, And of course Aliens anyway THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE it's just not the truth that anyone wants to believe apparentley... Come on this is either a very clever hoax Possibly set up by our own goverment as a inside job www.disclose.tv... , or it could be little green men in space suits, or possible little green men in silver space suits floating back up to there mothership holding balloons want proof HERE YA GO and of course i took the pic. Or we can just settle on that we will never know the truth and get on with our lives. Either way people were FU*K3D so enjoy.
edit on 16-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: After thought

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Balloons.
Okay. I think that does make sense only, to a certain degree. And now they were Mylar? Where did THOSE come from? Must've missed that. And what about the evening sightings? Still balloons?
Maybe....................

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

You've put up a good fight in this thread, now can you please explain the ElPaso footage in the other thread, because I really, at least at this moment, don't think you can. The CBS footage posted above does show yellow balloons, but I don't believe this is what fooled hundreds of people in NY.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
balloons cant flash and cant be seen that far, here dont believe me?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

lets compare this from Tehran to NY
www.youtube.com...
Still no match.

And also no one came forward to admit it was a hoax along on how they did it.

Again there were sightings of several other objects, so whats the take on that?
each news media has a different object on that day.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

man you need to see the elpaso footage
its filmed by a reporters camera man
it has to be seen to be beleived

xp

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
At the risk of reopening the flame wars that have been the hallmark of this thread, I feel compelled to revisit the original image linked by member "mutantgenuis" on Page 1 of the thread.

Here is the link to the full sized image uploaded to Flickr by CHAUSS513 and shot with a Nikon Coolpix L22 camera:

www.flickr.com...

This is a 12 megapixel image supposedly of the object that captured the attention of the people on the street in NYC on 01/13/2010.

What I found interesting about this image was that when the image is enlarged even farther (I used the IE8 [Ctrl+mouse wheel] method), even at 1000x magnification there is absolutely no hint of the "lumpiness" that one would associate with a cluster of balloons, and which has been demonstrated repeatedly by the other images displayed here and in the MSM.

Certainly not "proof" that the objects in the photo are not balloons, but it does raise the question of what was really observed in the skies of NYC on wednesday afternoon.

While I do not necessarily subscribe to the "alien hypothesis", I get the distinct impression that a lot of time and effort has been invested in the balloon theory for some unknown reason and that in itself raises some very large red flags IMHO.

In the words of Rod Serling, "Submitted for your consideration...."
edit on 16-10-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2010 by Tholidor because: spelling error

edit on 16-10-2010 by Tholidor because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

thanks for the picture of two separate yellow balloons...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

thanks for the picture of two separate yellow balloons...

thanks

rich

From the start i take you as a troll, keeping talking about balloons,balloons,balloons,
with no evidence and by no surprise you responded to this thread in a flash.

And to other members dont bother with rich

No offense, please dont bother of posting claiming they were balloons or weather balloons if you weren't even there.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

There are actually three objects in the photo - and the elongation of each would argue against the balloon hypothesis, but somehow I expected that very reply from one who has demonstrated such a singularly monolithic view of the whole event. Thanks for not disappointing me..LMAO
edit on 16-10-2010 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

elongation is due to MOVEMENT of the camera and/or balloons..

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

are these ballons too
el paso three ufos

from ats thread ufos over el paso

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ballon that footage in that thread

xploder

new topics