It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Not my video BTW

YES! That video emphasizes the simplicity of it. These people in NYC should be use to the paths of these planes one would think

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

Here are my comments, for what they are worth.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thanks

Your expertise and analysis clears up the murky swamp of disinfo. I could not see my hand in front of my face barely keeping my head above water among the BS going around. I agree about the balloons and really nothing of deserved interest besides one video so far.

Like the video above these planes are coming from Laguardia and Newark. One would think these city slickers would be use to to the paths of these planes? Do they never look at the sky besides when they are looking for UFO's?

Here is a map of Laguardia have a look yourself

maps.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=LaGuardia+Airport+%28 LGA%29,+Queens,+NY+11369&gl=us&ei=bQ24TOezMcb_lgfV-sWFDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

The common hoaxer will ignore the existence of Air Ports. Where thousands of people travel in and out every day.

More on Vector Routes

edit on 15-10-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Just to make it clear I believe they are balloons.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
YES! That video emphasizes the simplicity of it. These people in NYC should be use to the paths of these planes one would think

Its a very sad fact most people never even look up enough to even get a simple understanding of what goes on over their heads everyday.

Heck reminds me of the time 15 years back I was doing a paper route in the dark and on my way home some one stopped me and said 'hey what is that!?' I looked and immediately said... 'plane' (which it was) and left the person still standing their gob smacked... and this was in a city of over a million people with planes all over, if they only just bothered to look up once and a while and learn. What was interesting is 10 minutes before I had looked up and saw a bright light wiz across the roof of the sky directly above moving in a slight leftward arc, most likely a meteor, although its visibility time, coverage of the sky and slight curve makes me slightly hesitant to say for sure.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Not my video BTW

Unknown Soldier.....

Here are my comments, for what they are worth.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thanks

Your expertise and analysis clears up the murky swamp of disinfo. I could not see my hand in front of my face barely keeping my head above water among the BS going around. I agree about the balloons and really nothing of deserved interest besides one video so far.

Like the video above these planes are coming from Laguardia and Newark. One would think these city slickers would be use to to the paths of these planes? Do they never look at the sky besides when they are looking for UFO's?

Here is a map of Laguardia have a look yourself

maps.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=LaGuardia+Airport+%28 LGA%29,+Queens,+NY+11369&gl=us&ei=bQ24TOezMcb_lgfV-sWFDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

The common hoaxer will ignore the existence of Air Ports. Where thousands of people travel in and out every day.

More on Vector Routes

The video doesn't match what we saw were objects hovering, a plane an airport plane doesn't hover

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Agent USA Supporter.....

The video doesn't match what we saw were objects hovering, a plane an airport plane doesn't hover

I agree that "a plane an airport plane doesn't hover".

However, a plane coming towards you looks like it's hovering.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
@BigfootNZ

Im sure many pilots are chuckling right now also embellishing in all this attention over flights to Philly Boston and Miami

For one night Pilots are aliens intervening with our complacency and making internet buzz. Then to have to wake up the next day and fly the same paths day in and day out until a tender age of retirement. One day sitting in his recliner watching the latest UFO special on TV 20 years from now thinking...

Oh that one special day when we were aliens coming in hordes, ...thought Captain Reynolds of Pan Am..

Millions of New Yorkers "God bless them" hypnotized by their i phones are SHOCKED after an air plane sighting

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

Your expertise and analysis clears up the murky swamp of disinfo.

Aaaahhhh......

I am but a humble grasshopper trying to have powerful UFO kung fu!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

There were no "hovering" objects. There were just planes flying towards the camera so they looked like they were hovering.

Here is a video of planes appearing like they are hovering, but they are not, they are flying towards the camera:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You might be interested in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...where we are trying to figure out how this twitter frenzy started, why, and what did it have to do with people seeing balloons and causing them to say they were UFOs. (not to take away from this thread but it was relevant to those believing them to be balloons)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

AutOmatIc.....

we are trying to figure out how this twitter frenzy started

It all got started by Stan the serial pest.....

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls

Here’s his website:

See Stan The Serial Pest Mention PayPal 7,000 times!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I agree an airport plane does not hover. The video is relevant because it explains vector routes where one woman and a cult of nutters had insisted planes were space ships just like the footage of the Manhattan skyline i posted on the last page. People also claiming planes are Alien craft and that the trajectory was "unusual" or not air traffic.

As for your sighting i was not there, if you have some footage i would be more than happy to see it.

also a plane coming toward you looks like it is hovering

thanks

US

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Excellent video One10!

Thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by AutOmatIc

AutOmatIc.....

we are trying to figure out how this twitter frenzy started

It all got started by Stan the serial pest.....

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls

Here’s his website:

See Stan The Serial Pest Mention PayPal 7,000 times!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

heh...yea I know he predicted the date...but as to how the actual twitter frenzy went down...it seems to have started 4 days prior to the 13th by a post from @jasondiamond on Oct 9th. Just trying to connect the dots...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow MMN.....look at this....people cashing in on the NYC incident!

[4:52:52 AM] Maybe...maybe not: Since the event which took place the afternoon of Wednesday, October 13th, 2010, in the skies above Manhattan, of the sudden appearance of up to approximately 200 unknown aerial objects, some of which, according to eye-witness accounts in media reports, hovered stationary for up to 45-minutes or more, and some of which disappeared and reappeared as if quite literally going into and out of dimensions, we have been completely innundated/deluged with media requests for interviews; requests for more information; commentaries; book orders, etc.

We will begin a thorough review of all phone and e-mail messages on the afternoon of Friday, October 15th, 2010, to categorize, and then prioritize, all messages, and will respond accordingly. Thank you for your patience.

In the interim, if you would like to order the book, Challenges of Change, the quickest means possible is though our PayPal link:

Buy now at PayPal

Great find MMN

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow MMN.....look at this....people cashing in on the NYC incident!

[4:52:52 AM] Maybe...maybe not: Since the event which took place the afternoon of Wednesday, October 13th, 2010, in the skies above Manhattan, of the sudden appearance of up to approximately 200 unknown aerial objects, some of which, according to eye-witness accounts in media reports, hovered stationary for up to 45-minutes or more, and some of which disappeared and reappeared as if quite literally going into and out of dimensions, we have been completely innundated/deluged with media requests for interviews; requests for more information; commentaries; book orders, etc.

We will begin a thorough review of all phone and e-mail messages on the afternoon of Friday, October 15th, 2010, to categorize, and then prioritize, all messages, and will respond accordingly. Thank you for your patience.

In the interim, if you would like to order the book, Challenges of Change, the quickest means possible is though our PayPal link:

Buy now at PayPal

Great find MMN

May i ask a question? where are the eye witness accounts to this?

Wednesday, October 13th, 2010, in the skies above Manhattan, of the sudden appearance of up to approximately 200 unknown aerial objects

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

You might be interested in this thread:

...where we are trying to figure out how this twitter frenzy started, why, and what did it have to do with people seeing balloons and causing them to say they were UFOs. (not to take away from this thread but it was relevant to those believing them to be balloons)

Yes something stinks why twitter?

4chan Anon Hoax never happened was canceled however this could be the final product?

I call shenanigans

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think this thread should be closed because it has been proved that nothing strange happened here. I think this is quite embarrassing.for people like me who are into the ufo subject, seeing these blind believers keeping to their story, even though it's been pretty much busted.

Come on guys! you are making us look bad! just forget about this and move on. Its threads like this that gives fuel to the skeptics, and makes ufo believers look, well, stupid

To me, the night cam are planes. That has been proven. The day footage just looks like balloons. This is not evidence at all! How can this subject be taken seriously when we have blind believers who refuse to admit they are wrong!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Yes something stinks why twitter?

4chan Anon Hoax

I call shenanigans

Thanks for the link, checking it out now...was looking for this earlier

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY!!!!!

Wow MMN.....

You're always a "Wow" KIZZZY!!!

look at this....people cashing in on the NYC incident!

You're kidding.....people making money out of junk ufology?

Here's my favourite part:

If you would like to order the book, Challenges of Change, the quickest means possible is though our PayPal

Gobsmackingly out of this world hilarious!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Agent USA Supporter.....

May i ask a question?

You may

where are the eye witness accounts to this?

"Where are the eye witness accounts to" what?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join