It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trees talked to my grandaughter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

captiva
reply to post by Onet Wosix

I saw no evidence of any mushrooms or anything, only young fir/pine trees where she heard the voices. I would guess the smoke? is about 25 feet up.

Respects

oh funny you say fir/pine trees.

we had a wollamine?? pine baby tree as a xmas tree last year. it spoke to me the clearest i have ever heard a tree speak.

it was upset because my mum hung too many decorations on it, and they were too heavy for its little branches. it said 'she didn't care'. i took some of the decorations off and we only used light weight ones that didn't bend its branches, but it was still upset.... bit of a sad story actually.

i'm quite upset about it.... (tree got sick; and i told it we'd plant it in the garden (like we did our previous xmas tree and now its a big pine tree), but it didn't make it....) i still feel bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Pretty crazy how the trees in the background form a detailed face right where it should be. Talk about some serious pareidolia or one helluva manifestation!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Lovely picture!

As I was looking I noticed the following bit attracted my attention ...

And to me it looked like a rock ...

And I thought it might be one of the Stones of Scotland

But after a bit more research I am of the opinion that it is the estates ...

There are some amazing trees on that estate, some look like entwined human bodies.... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

... Boundary marker!

Now I found a book at Google Books ... Magic and Superstition in Europe: A Concise History from Antiquity to the Present. By Michael David Bailey

... which may have some information on boundary markers and magic!

For comparison ...

Note the possible 'boundary marker' appears simply carved with a square and it may be a gravestone!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was browsing looking at pictures when I came across this, I thought oh okay then I looked in the picture... bottom left corner second tree looks like a brown haired little boys head ducked behind the fern... I signed up to this website to tell you this.. referring to the first picture...
edit on 6-12-2014 by AnnaMarie52k10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join