It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trees talked to my grandaughter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It would probably amaze you if you checked to see how many kids see cats when us adults cant.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I can only say a thing. Rush her to a psychologist. This thread is insane to the maximum level.

???? This, coming from the timewave zero/timshifter???? who I may add gets oh so defensive on any of their threads if anyone questions his totally ludicrous theories! How incredibly rude and ignorant!

Back on topic. I live a few miles from Rozelle and of course the neighbouring estate, Bellisle, both are beautiful parks where I spent many happy childhood hours of my own and subsequently would often take my own daughter there for picnics, totally magical places, so I do believe that your granddaughter did hear something, I always felt an amazing sense of calm and serenity there and still enjoy going for walks round both estates.

Sadly both have fallen into total disrepair in recent years and the local council are now considering selling some of the land for housing, but hopefully they'll do as they say they are going to and re-invest the money back into the parks: Rozelle Ayrshire is such an enigma, one of the most scenic beautiful places in the UK, yet lack of investment and infrastructure means that it is sadly overlooked in terms of tourism (unless you are a golfer!)

Star and flag for your lovely pictures and your amazing story

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Great pictures and mysterious story, it seems to all relate to old English folk lore, maybe there is some truth behind it, or maybe in such a magical place your granddaughter wass imply swept in to the magic of the area, where it would be so easy for a childs mind to imagine all sorts of wonderful things.

Musashi

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Friend, I have heard the trees talk since childhood, and I am not alone either. My uncle told me about it when I was 6, and showed me. Certain tress catch my fancy, and I have to touch them, speak to them, and ask their favour. It has been my take that the tress were once able to walk about on Earth, and they fought constantly, so the gods deemed that they should be planted in the Earth for all time, mixed all together, so they could learn forgiveness and learn to live together. Trees give us Oxygen to breathe. One big tree provides all of the oxygen a man/woman needs, and the man/woman give back to the tree carbon dioxide, what it needs to live on. Right now, as I write this, millions of acres of trees are being cut down, this is rampant in the Rain Forest, our principle source of oxygen. So the girl talks with trees? Is that any different, really, than talking to an invisible deity?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

OK first off, I have been on a spiritual path for many years, but just realizing it in the last three or four. I am red road, in a new world kind of way. I also practice energy healing, meditation, shamanism, and Chi Kung. My practice involves envisioning the world I want my grandchildreen to live in in an empowered prayer and sending it out there to manifest.

Through meditation, and these other practices, I have began to go through a rather startling series of changes. Some of these include knowing the trees. One day sitting byt he river meditating, I was able to become part of them and they part of me. I was infused with the trees, with their taste, their testure, their very particles were mixing with my own. I also knew their intelligence, and was astounded at the primordial depth and ancient knowlege of the forest trees, as it is totally different from the city trees where I made my first connection.

The life of city trees is very busy, they see many things come and go, and watch the families around them and the cars go by and the kids play. They have a more childlike younger sort of intelligence. They were seperate and distinctly different. The trees in the forest were an ancient primordial sentience, united together in strength of purpose and intent. They remember everything. It was entirely profound.

My teacher said I experienced the singularity. The Oneness with the all. He said it is a rather common occurrance and shows progress on my path and that we are practicing our meditations. The point of all this? Not really sure, but that it may help you to know that the tree spirits are there, and they listen. Maybe your granddaughter doesn't have to be told about things like singularity. Maybe she allready knows

Personally I believe we are all capable of this and we have just been told it is silly and not to do it by the media, our parents and our playmates as kids. I think we have simply forgotten, and reconnecting like this has been an interesting and frightening process for me. I hope this helps you and your granddaughter.

Peace...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Thanks for your post and for letting me know I am not the only Ayrshire user of ATS....Respects to you

Second line.....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Some of those trees in that picture look like tortured souls. I know an old Lakota Man that claims to live on an energy vortex where souls come and go from the netherworld, and the trees on his property look twisted and tortured like that. Very odd growth there. I would love to walk through that forest and sit and meditate there. That would be very interesting indeed. Thank you very much for sharing the story.

Upon looking more in depth at the mist in your camera, I almost wonder if it is not an entity aside from the trees. the giggling and laughter would fit with other spirit activity more than the sentience I experienced, not that my own is the only experience out there.

My wife and I spent a lot of time doing ghost hunting as a hobby rather like the TAPS and paranormal shows on tv at the moment. We have many photos with strange mists and other things in them that we got in haunted places, or places we felt had an odd energy.

For people that don't think those shows are real, if you simply get a couple of cameras and audio recorders you will have results before you know it. It is telivision so there may be some entertainment stuff thrown in I guess lol

I tend to believe as the Native Americans do, that the spirits are everywhere.
Maybe what your daugher experienced was something of this nature. Keep an eye on her to make sure she is not hearing this anywhere else. Maybe communicate with her as to this fact, whether she has heard it before anyplace else.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The picture in the OP really strikes a chord with me. Look at all those beautiful entities! It is so harmonious... so peaceful... Imagine how amazing it would be to be reincarnated as a tree in that forest...

Thank you for sharing your story. I have also talked to the trees before. They don't really speak with words, but they do communicate. They have much to share with us if you just tune in to their vibes.

-SES

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
that good sir is cigarette smoke.
i took picture's here at my house and had that EXACT same thing in the picture.
100% cig smoke.

Btw i had my wife fooled with the pic's i took for ages till i showed her what it was lol

light coming threw the tree's hit's cig smoke and it light it up .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You're very welcome and I am glad also that I am not the only person in Ayrshire who can "think out of the box" it's good to know that there are other "awake" people in the area lol

TheAmused: Why don't you just directly ask if someone was smoking rather than make the assumption?

I have no idea what the moderated last post was, but I am wondering why the incredibly offensive post by zagari was not similarly moderated?

edit on 19-10-2010 by destination now because: To correct my facts, thought I had read something I hadn't!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Cigarette smoke...so it was a spirit that smoked. Sometimes it pays not to be so sure of yourself....
respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Cigarette smoke...so it was a spirit that smoked. Sometimes it pays not to be so sure of yourself....
respects

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f945dce5d88a.jpg[/atsimg]
You see that tobacco ghost yelling in that picture there?

100% smoke good sir and that is what is in your picture too.
But i assume it does no harm if you want it to be supernatural for ya grandkids concerns.
give's ya a story to tell eh?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Okay, so I assume you were actually there to know this? Although everyone is entitled to their opinion, quite frankly I think your arrogance and ignorance is quite staggering. All you have to do is say "could it be smoke - was someone smoking" if the OP refutes this, then you have two choices, choose to disbelieve them and make no further comment and move onto another thread, or choose to accept what they are saying and ponder what other source there could be for the anomoly in the picture!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No smoke and my grandaughter has not seen the photograph. You are obviously in here to argue, sorry I dont do that so Im ignoring your unfounded, confrontational, baiting comments from now on.

Have a nice day.
respects

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

No smoke and my grandaughter has not seen the photograph. You are obviously in here to argue, sorry I dont do that so Im ignoring your unfounded, confrontational, baiting comments from now on.

Have a nice day.
respects

Ignorance has a way of turning a deaf ear to those who speak the truth good sir.
Sorry But i had to show people it was smoke.

To the person who said how do i know i wasn't there...
Are you that deluded that you think a tree is talking to people and for some unknown reason a talking tree looks like cig smoke when you take a picture of it?
Common folk's at least tell me it was a leprechaun pipe that had smoke coming out of it..he just ran really fast.... and there is the proof the smoke trail he left.

it's Just we are suppose to debunk stuff..not get mad at each other when You asked what it is ...i told you.

Best of the evening to ya mate's.
edit on 19-10-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well you obviously don't have a strong connection to Mother Earth.

The plants and the animals talk to us if we listen.

-SES

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

it's Just we are suppose to debunk stuff..not get mad at each other when You asked what it is ...i told you.

No, the purpose is not just to debunk stuff as you put it, rather to have a civilised debate about a possible anomoly. You however, have come to a conclusion that the anomoly is cigarette smoke, the OP refutes that anyone was smoking in the area, yet you continue to argue with the OP that it was indeed cigarette smoke, in a rather mocking, patronising manner, when you have zero proof it is cigarette smoke. That is not a civilised debating tactic, merely pushing your own opinion in a situation where you cannot prove you are right, thus rendering your opinion void!

So don't worry, no one is mad with you, well not me anyway, as I have simply disregarded your opinion as being of no value due to the way in which you have presented it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

No, the purpose is not just to debunk stuff as you put it, rather to have a civilised debate about a possible anomoly. You however, have come to a conclusion that the anomoly is cigarette smoke, the OP refutes that anyone was smoking in the area, yet you continue to argue with the OP that it was indeed cigarette smoke, in a rather mocking, patronising manner, when you have zero proof it is cigarette smoke. That is not a civilised debating tactic, merely pushing your own opinion in a situation where you cannot prove you are right, thus rendering your opinion void!

So don't worry, no one is mad with you, well not me anyway, as I have simply disregarded your opinion as being of no value due to the way in which you have presented it.

Peace

Do you believe everything people tell you is so?

Just cause the person taking the pic said he nor no one was smoking doesn't make it a fact.
For all we know he smokes 3 packs a day..and realized what i said was true..so instead of say's..omg i fell dumb now...He decides to say he isn't a smoker.

People are pron to stretch the truth if ya see my point.

Cause it's still smoke 100%

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Well you obviously don't have a strong connection to Mother Earth.

The plants and the animals talk to us if we listen.

-SES

A Dog goes woof woof.
A cat goes meow..

A tree does not talk to ya ....And if it does i advice medicine asap..no joke people..that is a serious medical condition.

Now the kid's it's ok..it's called imagination...Key word is they DO NOT KNOW BETTER!
But common ..Tree's that smoke and talk to us...
Like i said...if ya told me he saw a leprechaun smoking a pipe running..and when he go the picture ...
the little booger was to fast to be seen on camera but he got the smoke from his pipe...It would have been a better story lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join