It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you SHARE serious information, IF you knew it wouldn't be believed and be labeled. Or NOT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The doctors employed by the government ensure individuals are clinically discredited with various diagnosises prior to releasing back into the general public. But, how would I know this for sure

pleasantries,
ET

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yes, I would. I've been doing it for more than five years now in my service to Yahweh and Christ Jesus, and it is Truth. The information is on this forum as well as via the links in my signature if anyone is interested.
edit on 13-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It depends on how confident I was about the information I was given. If I was at least 80%+ certain that the information was accurate... whatever that might entail, then I'd like to think that I would try to share it with the world however I could.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No.
If I knew I wouldn't be believed then I obviously do not have the proof. Why post anything you don't have proof of. It's automatically going to be questioned and I wouldn't blame people of thinking that way. Best to be somewhat skeptical of all things at first.

As for labeling me? They could go right ahead. That means nothing to me.

Get your proof then yell it from the rooftops.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
first of all i would say everyone living on earth is crazy! then it would be a matter of conscience after that in direct proportion to ones ability to handle guilt! i personally get a form of parallisis,sick, so i would have to medicate myself i think then what would that do? how important is it and whom would it hurt, even something small in it's nature could hurt innocent people.now something absolutely heinous that's a must!!!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by bluewaterservant because: an opps

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion after many years of reading and my military past,that the U.S. government and others know that the 2012 situation is a very real threat.

They have planned on a smaller scale a survivors group to ensure this country has a cadre of individuals to carry on after the majority of the population of the world is decimated by the events that will start taking place in the coming months.

And it is not even hidden in secrecy but actually taking place out in the open.

The best way to do something such as this is out in plain view so as not to attract attention.

Also there can be no"disclosure" to something that they announced/publicized they are doing.

It just has been taking place over a very long time is all.

And of course if you need it "done right" you have the U.S.Navy do it.

Sorry will not post anymore information other than that on this site.

There is other forums with a more serious member list on the web.

I will be posting on them.

A hint though.

The movie 2012 is close but only military(Navy) are being selected.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The Ego is the I in you....you are a self, you do have a ego...its possible though that you have matured this 'I' in 'you' and have matured your 'self' into a 'selfless self' that thinks of others before you think of yourself.

Still, the self needs things, it must eat, it must think, it must perceive....so yes, you have a ego. You need things (for the self), you think about things (you, the self, thinks), you perceive things in your own perspective (they are YOUR thoughts)....this is YOU...the I in YOU, that separates you from others. As much as one can try to shed it, its impossible to totally shed the 'self' while in the experiences of 'separation' or individuality.

There is such a thing as a mature ego.

Oh and yes, to edit for the topic....part of my path in gaining understanding of things...was learning WHY to share it with others. Another part of that path, was how I had to learn to be prepared, for many to not understand things I spoke of, for many would say its foolishness. I had to learn to be ok with that.

edit on 13-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

But its ok for others to question things...they should question things. At least it might show them how to discern something for themselves or to open their mind a bit.

I see no harm in sharing....if the person is confident in their path in life.

Alot of things people share, I read, discern it, and pass it by.

But to think that there are experiences I have had...and that I would of kept them to myself...seems wrong to me now. For I see everyone, as a part of me, in Spirit.

I think the more we share, the more we see how diverse peoples understandings and experiences are.

Just saying....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

This is Mr. Lee from "Sightings" Halemaumau Volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii will erupt around October 21, 2010 into November and December 2010

I'm the high school teacher from Hawaii who brought out the earthquake prediction method using solar and lunar eclipses on "Sightings" in 1997 & 1998. The Japanese used the info I sent them and predicted the 2009 earthquake in Asia correctly.
I have been working on solar flares and space weather.

Halemaumau Crater will erupt at the end of October into November fill up the crater and move East towards Hilo the city capital of the Big Island of Hawaii. The lava will make a run for the sea and destroy many homes if allowed there is only one way to stop this flow from destroying the city of Hilo which has been done twice before in its 210 year History once by My 5 great Grandfather Kamehameha I stopping the lava flow from Hualalae in 1800 and the last time in the 1880's by my cousin Princess Ruth.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, I am not deemed stupid in every day society(CEO, Master in Eng. Physics, almost a B.SC in economics etc) but I have seen something - really I have seen something and it is beyond your wildest dreams. I dreamed about this historic event since I was a kid and I knew HE was here but I could not find him - until lately..

All the myths from religion will come true and your chance to make it is now.

Please, please, go read this book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

Check out these prophecies too(all the old myths are becoming reality as we speak, remember Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good in your heart. You will be saved if you only can do that - remember this is about your heart/enlightenment quality only - so please REMEMBER AND BELIEVE THOSE WORDS - IT IS NOT ASKING FOR ALOT.):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I could add in Nostradamus prophecy about July 1999 being the start of Armageddon, the very same month the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting all 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China. It is said by Nostradamus the battle between good and evil will last 20 years(2019 july) and 7 years(phase 2 after judgment when the Lord of Lord´s will rule the world just like the Islam prophecy says).

Compare that info with the Islam prophecy about "Medhi - the almighty God" being in a battle with evil during the end times.

Add then that the Islam prophecy says the Lord of Lord´s first name will have two letters. The Master of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi.... And yes he is slanderred by alot of the established press, go read the book for yourself and see what you think by yourself... Falun Dafa must be experienced firsthand by yourself or else you will never know truth.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Not many people here actually ask for proof when you give them a prediction. So it's not a risk about "oh they won't believe me, i'll be ridiculed
" When you can just come on here and post your BS prophecies to gain some attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i know this is an old thread but i saw on the bbc website information about giant meteors being seen in the uk as a new member i cant create a thread but wanted to attach the link www.bbc.co.uk... in case anyone thought this might be connected to the message from the agency

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For sure I would share. Even if most people debunked what I knew to be true, if just 1% believed me and it saved their life or changed their whole view of it then I would have succeeded.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree to an extent with the thinking behind this thread---I think that if someone who did have extremely reliable information that was going to happen would be shouted down here.

But why would you say something? If the information is 100% reliable it would most likely come from top-secret government documentation. They'd know where you posted from, your name and address...everything.

Is it worth the risk? IF you wanted to surivive, wouldn't you just start buying nessessaries, let a few friends and family know, and hit the road about a week before so you're settled in to your bug out spot when things start happenin?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is an interesting question.

I have some very serious information regarding a secret defence agreement that is not publicly available or widely known in diplomatic circles I came by this information through a friend. Further to this I have proof in the form of emails documenting the negotiations leading up to this deal. The problem i have is twofold, firstly disclosing the information would be to betray the trust of my friend and jeopardise his security. Secondly I don’t think i would want to be involved in any international scandal that would put lives at risk.

The problem then is not that I worry about people believing me rather it is that I fear the ramifications the disclosure of this information may have. Whether people on ATS believe me or not is not something I concern myself with because I am not planning on divulging the information on ATS.

There is another dimension to this problem.

I don’t think that most members on ATS are really all that concerned with denying ignorance, rather they are more concerned with either following what is for them a religious belief or attempting to expresses their delusions. For example claiming that they “know” something about the NWO or that they have been abducted by UFO’s to those who claim they can predict the future. These people are numerous on ATS and they are not seeking the real truth they are seeking a thrill ride, an explosive story that reshapes how humanity functions. The more spectacular a thread is on ATS the more flags and stars it receives in general when compared to a more modest yet more believable conspiracy theory. If you want evidence of my claim then just take a look at the all time top topic’s page.

This really is another reason I probably wouldn’t publish genuine explosive information solely on ATS, I don’t think word would get out. I think that everybody would be preoccupied looking into something that is more spectacular yet completely untrue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join