It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons and tons of contrails today?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Are you guys seeing a lot of contrails/chemtrails today? There are TONS in San Antonio, TX. Apparently in Toronto as well:

I'm going to try to take some pictures, as a lot of them are reallly cool looking, with curves and strange formations.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey everyone, "UFOs are coming out today, so should you!...Breathe it in, breathe it in...Good pawns."

All I am going to say, IF WE WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT A UFO IS, WHAT CHEMTRAILS AND CONTRAILS ARE, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD, WE NEED TO GET UP AND GO FIND OUT OUR DAMN SELVES."

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

so far clear sky, cold but clear, wonder if it will stay that way? are we not to get a "show" today? it is the 13th? were is the "show"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I live right next to and under the flight path for east midlands airport in the UK and there is currently only 1 trail in the whole sky and i have big sky views, nothing but the great blue yonder. Ive been looking out for UFO's all day and hopefully it will stay clear tonight, its looking that way at the moment

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm in Austin, Texas and it's pretty cloudy, no chemtrails though. Not so sure about the UFOs today though, but there is a big party

www.aolnews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't buy into the chemtrail stuff 99% of the time .. I don't say 100% because I do believe there may be some merit to it in connection with HARP or something along those lines.. but generally speaking, the formation of contrails is a well understood phenomena ..

science.howstuffworks.com...
www.wrh.noaa.gov...
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...
www.pbs.org...

This is a particularly good read because it deals specifically with the topic of chemtrail vs. contrail

depletedcranium.com...

I can already anticipate the responses

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm scared =(

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I saw a video of a woman at Saratoga Spa Park and was pointing out all of these "chem trails" and talking about how these aircraft were flying below 5,000 feet against FAA regulations .. she went on and on about it.. so I had checked on google maps to find that there was a freakin' airport not more than a couple of miles to the west of where she was standing and the path the planes were taking were directly in line with where you'd need to be for take off and landing.. she didn't consider that to land, you might have to drop below 5,000 feet .. or to take off, you might have to be below 5,000 feet at some point.. she also obviously had no idea about contrails ..

She was absolutely convinced they were chemtrails.. and it was a commercial airport.. as if none of the flight crew, mechanics .. etc .. would be aware of this extra equipment or be concerned that they also breathe the same air..

UPDATE:

The woman I was talking about was at Saratoga Spa Park and the airport is 4 miles drive time, if you were traveling in a straight line as an aircraft would .. more like 2-3 miles ..

maps.google.com... uh92bEfeiTEGEYHLWjZqEA&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=43.047346,-73.84984&sspn=0.030296,0.066047&ie=UTF8&ll=43.051172,-73.830314&spn=0.031078,0.066047&z=15

The notion of it is rather silly when you put it into context..
edit on 13-10-2010 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by miniatus because: Updated to add additional info

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Keeping hopeful eyes on skies today. No contrails, chemtrails, or ufos.. Yet
north las vegas

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lot's of chemtrails here too in Montreal!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wattsup

Where's the proof they are chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by wattsup

Where's the proof they are chemtrails?

hmm, kinda like the question i asked you in the u.f.o thread where you basically said we should take peoples word for it?. or does that only apply to things that you personally believe in?.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Chemtrails may be just starting up now in Las Vegas - 10am local time. The sky here is kept in perpetual shades of pale gray-blue and is very reflective. Maybe the flyby today is going to be more than just a ho-hum event or maybe the moon is scheduled to change rising or setting location or maybe a new star or two out tonight. I know that Betelgeuse has been pulsing like it's getting paid for it and is quite a sight. I've heard that Sirius is putting on quite a show too but haven't been up that late. Maybe an extra star in the Pleiades? Or maybe an extra button on Orion's belt? I know it can't be to hide any test flights of anything because those things happen quite regularly here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I said no such thing .. I said the witnesses stated they saw it for over an hour and that was just as much evidence as someone stating factually that they were RC planes.. don't draw comparisons where comparisons don't exist ..

Besides this isn't even the same type of situation, nobody is contesting the fact they see trails in the sky .. but stating they are CHEMtrails vs CONtrails is where I question it.. as I questioned someone stating the object was an RC plane vs. something else.. Making factual statements where facts are unknown is silly .. my position on that kind of thing remains the same in both threads... ( ps you're off topic )

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmmm I wonder if Wat they are spraying is keeping our extraterrestrial friends at bay?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

erm... you were stating things as fact!. and if you return to the thread you may just find that some of your facts were proven wrong! although i do suspect thats exactly why you haven't. but anyway to this topic i actually agree with you, chemtrails is a fantasy

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Are you serious? .. I re-iterated what the witnesses said, I don't know if they were telling the truth .. my point was IF THEY WERE telling the truth, the craft could not have been an RC .. neither gas or electric RC craft can fly that long.. the root point, once again, is that the situation was not debunked/busted because nobody knows for a fact what the craft was and those saying "it was an RC" are only stating a guess.. IF .... IF ... IF the witnesses are correct in their time estimate.. then it surely wasn't RC .. so get it straight .. I wasn't stating facts .. except of course the fact that an RC can't fly that long..

At any rate - this is completely outside of this thread's topic .. if you followed me here just because you disliked what I had to say in another thread, sorry .. but I won't keep debating another thread's topic HERE .. it's inappropriate and very off topic.. ( mods, feel free to delete this banter if you want.. it doesn't belong here )

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm making no comment on whether contrails are chemtrails or what the hazardous effects of them might be. They are just evidence that there are things flying around up there.

I just sat outside w/ binoculars for about 30 minutes and saw 3 passenger jets, 4 small planes which to my untrained eye seem to be able to hold maybe 1 to 4 passengers, 1 plane with very strange attachments on the bottom of it, along the fuselage as well as next to the engine under the wing (again I'm no plane expert, somebody help me out if you could), 1 helicopter pass within view but I could hear at least one other helicopter which was sitting there hovering/going in small circles for about 10 minutes. Oh yeah, and two military-looking aircraft flying very close to each other in formation, they were both the same plane, very sharp angles, white w/ potential markings, going very fast. They were very sleek and powerful-looking.

There are also a ton of large birds flying about. Buzzards, I suppose. There have been lots for the past couple weeks. Almost every time I look at the skyline I can see one. Very cool birds

I'll look for pictures of those military-looking planes later and post as I'm curious to see what kind they were.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I actually did see many "chemtrails" today, and it surprises me that you brought up the subject.
But it is not becouse of October 13

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The idea that there is systematic and organized regular spraying of chemicals in our skies is so absurd and ignorant it defies belief. Those that have the mentality to believe in such nonsense seem not to have the mentality to understand the impossibility of keeping such a widespread thing so secret….so secret….that only those on the internet can uncover it, rotfmao!

Sure, there have been limited testing on certain scientific fronts, but to point to things like that and say that it is a regular industry (so much so that every contrail they see in the sky are “chemtrails”) points to the ignorance that chemtrail believers apparently embrace.

Please, chemtrail folks, tell me how and what mechanism is in place that there could be such widespread spraying and no real evidence for it. Must be a pretty good cover up! Heck, my many friends that work in aircraft maintenance for several major airlines must be in on it to. Or the factories I visit that are building planes must have that last, secret stage or production to install this equipment that I somehow overlook overtime I am in those facilities (which is often and unannounced, so it’s not like they are “preparing” for my visit, lol).

And what does this have to do with aliens/UFO’s? Nothing other than to demonstrate the type of ignorance that plaques this and many other conspiracy communities. Those that believe in the systematic introduction of chemtrails will, do doubt, not even have the mentality to even understand this post correctly, and fire off some absurd comment that, if they read and understood my post here, is only going to make them look more foolish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join