It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever hear of anybody immoral getting abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I know everybody sins, but let's face it, some people really embrace that type of lifestyle. Smoking, drinking to excess, criminals, that type of thing. I've never heard an abduction story where anybody has said, "I don't know what they want with me, I'm drunk every other day." Or" I got abducted out of my prison cell." I'm wondering if maybe their abducting people with certain DNA or bloodlines no matter what their behavior is, or if their just contacting people who lead good/normal lives. I personally think their just here for the good/normal ones. I don't expect anyone here to fess up about their personal lives, I'm just wondering if anybody has ever read anything where somebody wonders why aliens would contact the likes of them, or, for instance, thinks their excessive drinking might be contributed to trying to drown out the memory of being visited by aliens who keep coming back no matter how plastered they get.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How can we be sure anyone has ever been abducted? Let alone the reason because of their life styles.
I like the idea Stephen Hawking brought forward.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

maybe its because they need somebody who has not been violated in the probing department and people who sin usually have a stint in prison, and the aliens get beat to it?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How would you personally know if they were immoral or not without them having done something known anyway?

A lot of immoral people exist around you and keep it to themselves.

new topics

top topics

join