It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Covered in blood" Murderer Goes to Wal-Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
In a case that would seem to come right out of a horror movie A man walked into a Wal-Mart soaked in blood, bought garabge bags, clothes and bandages at about 4 a.m. Friday morning, paid for his items with a $100 bill and left the store.. later police made a horrific find in a trash bin...

Full Article Link: Guardian

Authorities found a stabbed body in a trash bin. Wal-Mart workers called deputies after a blood-soaked man walked into the store and bought some clothes, bandages and trash bags around 4 a.m. He paid with a $100 bill that also appeared to be bloodstained, they said, and drove off in a pickup.

Deputies found a man that matched workers' description, but the man fled. Sheddrick Deon Bentley, 26, was arrested after a second search.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The suspect claims he was attacked by the victim and he only fought back in self-defence.

What a bizarre case. I guess it is true, You can find anything at Wal-Mart.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, I have a feeling we're going to see that one in one of those dumb criminal books...

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
thats a strange case. really makes you wounder what goes on some peoples heads.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I live in the town where this happened. The victim was an 18 year old recent high school grad who living with his uncle and working in a local landscape nursery. He apparently had been 'hanging out' with this 26 year old dude and who knows what happened, but he killed this kid and stuffed his body in a dumpster. His poor family. Local story:

naplesnews.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Man this guy musta either wanted to be caught or was high on pcp

top topics

join