It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico is refuge from coming cataclysms - says prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting information on New Mexico, both (allegedly) spiritual as well as functional , point to that state as a 'refuge' for what is believed by many to be difficult years ahead. This is some of the info on New Mexico that has come up ....

I really don't buy into the 'places of refuge' thing, but some of you might find this interesting. These come to you via Spirit Daily. It's a daily online Catholic blog/magazine type place that carrys tidbits of interest to people interested in conservative end times issues ... and prophecy.

You'll see the term 'locution' used. This is an apparition of sorts. It's when the receiver only hears or feels the words interiorly instead of corporally seeing a vision. The locution moves the soul and you feel the touch of the divine at the time IN your soul. The receiver doesn't initiate the locution, it originates from outside the person. This type of communication has been around since Christianity began. I don't know if the Buddhists or Hindus or Jews (or anyone else) have/acknowledge that type of divine communication. Christianity does.

Also you will hear terms like 'chastisement' and 'purification'. It is widely believed in prophecy circles that there is a coming 'chastisement' from God. Basically he's going to spank us a good one ... A good deal of humanity will die. Fire and massive tidal waves. That kind of thing. (supposedly tough love I guess)

There have been people for the past 30 years claiming locutions and visions about 'safe places' or 'places of refuge'. They say they know where the safe places will be because God has told them. As I said ... I don't buy it. I think most 'prophecies', when the followers say they have been fulfilled, are kinda' forced. If you wait long enough nearly ANYTHING said can be said to fulfill a 'prophecy' But some folks do and ya'll might be interested in this. I know some folks are looking for 'safe places' for when t#f.

Spirit Daily - informaton on the (alleged) 1990 prophecy

Part of the prophecy reads this -

The trials of your time now head to the crescendo of meaning, whereby to each will be shown the imperfection of the past and the need for purification of the future. In these transgressions is found the enemy of Creation, and the one who seeks to install his spirit as the spirit that conquers for all time. ... Only those in union with God will be able to see in the darkness which so many expected and that already is upon the earth. New Mexico I have ordained as a beacon of light and also the place near the water where the cross stands.

Spirit Daily Blog - speculation on locations for the prophecy to be fulfilled

Indeed, a priest we respect -- one who seems to have profound insights, and who runs three parishes in a large Midwest archdiocese -- had relayed to us months ago his feeling that a certain part of New Mexico (in the northeastern mountains) would be a refuge during future events. He mentioned a place near the Carson National Forest. Interestingly, this is part of a range called the Sangre de Cristo Mountains -- which means Blood of Christ, and which, in northern New Mexico, includes a town called Angel Fire.

Gordon-Michael Scallion's prediction maps have New Mexico doing pretty well in the East and North Eastern mountains of New Mexico. I think his map is impossible considering the mountains and all. But if you buy his Earth Changes predictions, again the mountains of New Mexico do pretty good. He doesn't include things like wind direction, volcanic ash flow, nuclear fall out, etc. This is just the land changes themselves that he 'foresees'.

And we also have the Hopi prophecies for that area of the country as well ... Hopi Prophecy

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers."

New Agers have the New Mexico Vortex (accompanied by the Sedona Arizona vortex) as places of healing and spiritual energy. The four corners area is supposed to be an area of spiritual and healing energy. The list of places in New Mexico believed to have higher spiritual purpose is interesting.

Survivalist forums talk about the mountains of North East New Mexico and the Four Corners area as being places to consider as practical survivalist areas. They talk about wind currents for radiation and ash, fault lines, water availability, the mountains themselves, etc etc as practical places to live and set up 'survivalist camps' for the coming wars etc etc. I don't know if we are allowed to post links to other chat forums so I'll just paraphrase what I've read them say.

Those who think aliens are going to help us (why they think that, I have no idea), talk about how the longitude and latitude of Roswell, when divided, equals pi and this means something in alien message land ... or something. I can't exactly follow the logic of thinking nasty little critters from outer space, who do horrific experiments on us humans, will save us and the clue is in the logitude and latitude of Roswell ... but there it is for ya' to consider.

So we have spiritual 'prophecy' as well as physical atttributes of New Mexico (away from high target areas, tidal waves, major earth quakes, has mountains to protect people, etc) that point to New Mexico as a type of refuge for the wars or chastisments (or whatever you want to call them) that may be coming.

FYI

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
that was well put together flyers fan. I dont care if i die it a horrible cataclysm. we cant be scared to be apart of history. perhaps if i become rich, ill find myself caring about finding higher ground, but for now ill wait it out in the delaware valley.

sf. thanks again.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I was born and raised there in New Mexico, most of my family is still there... if fact we only moved away this past May so you can say I know a lot more about NM than your average Joe.

First thing to know is if you get outside of the three big cities, Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Los Cruises. your essentially stepping back in time and into what amounts to third world conditions. there are places there where the locals still speak the same seventeenth century dialect of Spanish that their ancestors who first settled there did.

There are some places where not only is an outsider not welcome but could easily end up missing, permanently!
Personally I never go anywhere out in back country without a side arm. God may not have made all men equal but Samuel Colt made them be polite!

I take it you do know about the trouble with the Mexican drug war right? well many locals right now are stocking up on guns and ammo, expecting that nasty little war to spill into our state, turning New Mexico into a no man's land!

On a more upbeat note, Fresh drinking water has always been in short supply there in NM. out at the ranch we had to sink an 11,000 foot deep well, glad we did to as some of our neighbours who only went to six and seven thousand feet long ago went dry! There is talk, that we just might see a water war in the southwest, NM and TX, that would make the old Lincoln county wars, (Of Billy the Kid fame) look like a cake walk!

No if your looking for a peace and love type of refuge try northern Calif. New Mexico still is the wild, wild west where right is determined by the faster draw
edit on 13-10-2010 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I used to be semi-survivalist but now I don't care. At least, not for me. I still 'get extra's and survivalist items for my family. Me.... nah. I need big pharma to survive .. to get through the day even ... so I don't care if I go 'poof' in a big flash of a nuclear bomb. It'd be nice and quick. (and where we live .. that's probably how it'd go down).

I figured ya'll would find the prophecies for that area interesting. Couple it with the vortexes and the survivalists 'common sense' about wind, fault lines, high value targets, etc ... well ... it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am in New Mexico, the southwest corner, and I have always known that I was drawn here for a reason beyond my own needs. Something greater than myself has been calling me and when I did not listen I was forced into situations which caused me to finally find myself here in the "Land of Enchantment".

I have often thought of the Hopi Prophesy and I completely believe there will be a mass migration of the 'brothers' from the South, of which the Hopi and the Apache will receive (Apache may grumble a bit). The question remains, what is Hopiland? This is what is referred to in Prophesy, and yet Hopiland is not a reservation near the four-corners. Now I know, as I walk beyond the town's edge I see pottery shards everywhere, arrow heads, petroglyphs and more. All of this is Hopiland!

I know that the North Eastern Mountains have underground facilities created by Scientology. I know that Central to Western Mountains have Sandia Labs, and a secret underground facility. I know that we have the second largest mega-volcanic caldera in the mid-Central region of our Country. I know Bigfoot roams these mountains.

So you would think that I was where I should be, but I am not. Disruption has come to play in my life again and I am being ushered out of my home. I am not surrounded by "like-minds", people are not running around all "guru-like", and if someone was to ask me to gauge the Spiritual level of New Mexico I would have to say "less than average". People here are not stupid, they are just materialistic, narcissistic, self-centered, and barely productive individuals. These people have invented the "MaƱana Effect", in that they never do anything today when they can hold off until tomorrow. I am being kind in saying this much about Society within this State. There are "Good-ole-boy" politics and usually everyone that works within the government end of the city or township is related by blood or marriage.

My particular city is called Las Cruces (The Crosses), it is signified by the emblem of three crosses standing together. This valley is tucked under the Organ Mountains and is roughly 2600 ft above sea level in the valley and 6500 in the peak areas. White Sands Missle Range is next door, Fort Bliss Army is south about 45 minutes in El Paso, TX, next to Cuidad Juarez, Mexico. Las Cruces had been destroyed by a massive flood 80 years ago. This city is now foreign to most people who remember it because of the influx of people from other places. At any rate, this city is trying to eject me, and I am just about ready to oblige.

I want to move North, further away from the border where the War will spill over. I want to move away from the Rio Grande Valley, El Paso Del Norte, because this will be a corridor of peoples and they will be less than forgiving in their attempts at survival. If there is someone out there that lives North of Las Cruces and recognizes me and my attempts at "getting to the end safely and with compassion" then please write me a note in my mailbox! I come with seeds and a good back, a flock of chickens and paradigm of "sharing".

As for New Mexico, I welcome all of you to please come! Come by the millions because that is what is going to happen and I wouldn't want anyone to miss this incredible opportunity to see the Future Unfold before our very eyes. The part about "chastisement", it is about as honest as we can be with ourselves, but to some losing their digital uplink would be "chastisement" because they are so lost in it. I think there are avenues of Happiness and Prosperity, and yes it is about the children, it is what we can protect that will Serve the Future. As for me I have 40 good years left in me and I will miss so much about this World, but I have been learning to "let go" since birth! LOL

Welcome to the Land of Enchantment! Don't forget to come knocking! If you are passing through please send me a message! I am a great cook! Especially with Mexican Food! LOL

Will the last American out of El Paso please take down the flag!

top topics

join