It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UK & Europe Show #13 CANCELLED :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

And I was doing all the radio homework right up to the last minute. I can now go head-to-head with Michio Kaku on time travel!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Dude, you've got chat back!

Now, keep those esoteric sermons clean and muck free!

Keep it on the down low, but I also just opened up a Skype account

I have never used it before, and to be honest I am tired of new ways to communicate that I "need", but do I need a headset or microphone or anything? I am not the most computer literate person in the world. My laptop has a built in camera, can I just yell at my laptop and be heard?

Might be awhile before I call into ATS Live, but some day it may happen

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I'd get a cheap headset with microphone. You should be able to pick one up on Ebay for twenty dollars or less and it will do the job. It took me a while to work out I had the Skype settings all screwed up this evening, so I was talking away to people not realizing they couldn't hear me.

Oh, the headset is much better than shouting at your laptop. It feels way too weird just talking to a laptop microphone!

I will pester you to come on to the show as I think you'd make a great caller.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I've got a good voice for it, and some interesting voices I have at my disposal

I have years of experience being a Fire Dispatcher & 911 operator. I can articulate my magniloquences in various intelligible styles, too

Thanks for the advice on the headsets. I am familiar with many computer programs and systems, just not a lot of commercial related programs and systems.

Appreciative,
ET

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

ATS Live & Car Crash Radio serves a great purpose. It is absolutely imperative we create smiles and spread cheeks while getting the truth out while delicately infusing asspecks of what peoples need to hear about.

Oh yes peoples,
Cletus T. Vanderbilt

edit on 13-10-2010 by Cletus T. Vanderbilt because: Testing this edit box thingy. Does this this work?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cletus T. Vanderbilt

Have you been flying UFOs over New York today?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

No. I certainly have not been piloting any ufos. And if I were to pilot ufos I would be smart enough to identify what it was I was flying.

It is my contention that one should always know what it is they are driving before getting behind the wheel. This being the case, it would become an Identified Flying Object, and not an Unidentified Flying Object.

UFOs over NY (or anywhere for that matter) makes my sphincter pucker.

Be safe New York!

Mondo Bizarro,
Cletus T. Vanderbilt

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Sorry folks. Show cancelled due to a combination of illness and broadband problems.

Broadband problems, who is your ISP, I might be able to help.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by neformore
Sorry folks. Show cancelled due to a combination of illness and broadband problems.

Broadband problems, who is your ISP, I might be able to help.

Broadband problems may be code for "colitis".

Broadband Mondo Bizarro,
Cletus T. Vanderbilt

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cletus T. Vanderbilt

Hello Cletus! We haven't met, but I've heard a lot about you...
How you doing man?

To speak on skype you'll need a microphone and headphones, so a headset or something. If you don't have any way of getting the stream in your ears, when you talk, there's a nasty echo which annoys everyone

As for the broadband problems, there was a promise made that it would all be sorted within 24 hours. Whether it is or not is another thing, but we'll see.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Agent neformore...

Saint Bono and Saint Geldof have both agreed to be parachuted in to your location to begin Operation ATS Live Aid.

Do not trust them...they are agents of spookter...

The anti-dote is in the wine and the beer....

We are loosing signal Agent nef.....

.......ship will land at co-ordinates........at 19.00hr......you are to avoid all......probed.....will semperize...cleatus..................................................................................................................................

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Agent semperfortis..

we suspect agent neformore may be compromised or under threat from SPOOKTER.

You are to proceed with action 23a immediately.

Cleatus will provide protection from SPOOKTER.... Experimental.Biological.Entities.

You are authorized to semperize with extreme prejudice.

Actions to be complete by 19.00hrs Oct 16 2010.

Cosmic...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Sorry about that guys - and I own up as a culprit - I was sold a ringer of a "no hassle no problem upgrade" by a VERY well known providor who decided to take down my internet an hour before the show! 3 days later and im only online because I have been out to buy a Broadband "pay as you go dongle"

Despite very harsh words with them (and the fact I've been with them for about 15 years and during at least 3 takeovers the best they can offer is "24 hours and it will be fixed!"

This is one VERY unhappy Admin Fairy - and they have been warned!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Thank you for the explanation Silk. I am sorry to hear about your misfortune, and can certainly see why years of experience dealing with this company has provided you reason to trust them. I hope they can resolve your issues quickly and efficiently.

Hopefully we can hear from you tomorrow on the ATS Live show.

Good Luck working it out,
ET

top topics

<< 1   >>

join