It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain: Frog Numbers Plummet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi People:

Well, i went to post an article i found on another site about the frogs all over the UK dropping by 80% because of some unknown Ranavirus, and found i couldn't because i haven't made the required 20 first postings! ARGH!

i understand the need for this rule but feel that 20 postings is a bit much, especially for a newcomer. i've been lurking on the site for many, many months, but it's just hard to always have something educated to say about things. Speculation is one thing, but an educated comment is another.

Well anyway, for what it's worth, i'm leaving a link to the site about the frogs: www.globalresearch.ca...

Hopefully, i won't get in trouble for this.

My mom and i have been into "Conspiracy Theory" topics for many, many years (approximately since the 70's) and have been "tree huggers" since before it was cool. We were Scallion readers and into earth changes for years and years, so none of this is new to us.

It is a true joy to find this site and read, listen, and watch what everyone is saying here.

Sincerely,

jenash44

edit on Wed Oct 13 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit in title to reflect topic

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Welcome ... hope you get your posts soon. The environment has always been a fav subject of mine!

new topics

join