It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yep...i'm another newby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I joined a while ago and read ATS threads almost every day, however only posted my first replies to a thread today.

I am very intrigued by the threads posted on ATS - in fact addicted to ATS and I love reading about all the conspiracy theories, thoughts, feelings of everyone.

What do I believe? I'm not sure yet. I'm very interested in the whole disclosure topic and there being other life forms out in the universe that visit us secretly in UFO's. However, like most people on ATS, I'm yet to be convinced of this as most people's footage or photo's never clearly show what they believe to be a UFO.
And we're all yet to see a real ET. Though I have had some very frightening dreams of them.

I laughed today, when no UFO's showed up across the world as that NORAD officer who wrote that book and released it last month, predicted would happen.

I must also point out that I do not believe everything that i read or see and have always questioned everything in life and I love to discuss these things with my friends and family.

I hope to contribute some honest thinking replies to ATS threads and perhaps one day post a few threads of my own.

Thanks for reading.
DaMouse

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

Oh hai dere mousy
Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of cool stuff to get into.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

Yeah im pretty much in the same possition, a lot of interesting subjects but no damning proof so far.

Welcome and hop you enjoy it as much as i am.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
hello and welcome ...

allways good to see a new and fresh "face"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMouse

Hi DaMouse, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

join