It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

america is the bigest ponzi scheme in the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
many people around the world are going to be made to suffer the consiquence of the to big to fail
im not anti american im anti ponzi scheme
around the world people are woundering how a system gets set up this corrupt this ingrained and this horrific
and i have come to realize that its not the people of america i should blame
there are preditory instatutions who were charged with your well being who sold you me and everyone out
they set up instatutions so that when they sold their toxic trash investments and they went bad they would be insured
well i have heard people say im not bailing out people who took loans they couldnt afford
there was instatutional fraud set up in the design of companys to exploit people
people dont ask to join a non existant ponzi scheme
the ponzi scheme must exist first for people to be suckered into

i now know what the piramid is for on your dollar bill
piramid ponzi scheme USA

there is a doco i just watched and its got me fired up (in a lawful pieceful way)
to spread the word
when people see the piramid and the ponzie is exposed
things can start to come right blame the banks not the people

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Most people dont realize the shell game we play. Why the system starts to crumble when it cant maintain growth. They are rebuilding in china. The rich need "projects" to keep people busy, in order to make money via fractional reserve banking. The average person makes a deposit, and the bank loans it out ten fold. Nothing left to build here, so off to china.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Xploder, I enjoy your threads very much (especially your theories about light and how different mediums could effect it's direction and speed) BUT anyway I digress....Take a look at one of my threads

Here - Why are ponzi schemes illegal?

This country, especially the past 100 years or so, has a financial system that is based on a ponzi scheme, so it's kind of ironic, don't 'ya think?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

well thank you for the complements
i should have searched better for the tittle
but i read all of your thread
you are 100% correct
star for you adding as friend as we think alike

XPLodER

top topics

join