It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A story about origin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Once a time, there was two forces: matter and light. Matter needed light in order to see what beauty it was. Light needed matter to see how important it was to matter. One day after many years, matter over time ignored light and it's purpose because matter got lost with all the material things it made.

Light was mad and left matter in the darkness for three days. Light decided to return, matter asked light, "wow, i forgot how important you were, light. I am sorry, forgive me." Light responds, "no problem but as a lesson i will leave you in the dark half a day and return for the other half."

As days go by, matter decided to create a system to correspond to light's appearances. After many a time, light comes one day to tell matter that he is leaving for good, to a better place. Matter asks if he can go with light to wherever it was going. Light said, "For if you can drop all your material belongings and start over, then yes." Matter said, "oh but this a decision so profound that i HAVE to drop all my things. Surely i do." So in another place, light and matter decide to go at it again and again in a new era and so forth.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What is this? Jackanory's story corner lol.

Its a beautiful tale but what are you trying say here?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Did you notice the forum your in?
and this i guess, is my 2nd line

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

LMAO! no i did'nt realise i just jumped in from new topics. It all makes sense now, i'll be sure to check in future.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

It's about how (well barely) the universe was made, between light and matter.

top topics

join