It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Police raid farm Co-OP with guns drawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This is video from a raid of a farm co-op in L.A. for some reason the Police think they need to point guns at people buying organic food and raw milk

edit on 13-10-2010 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
the video doesnt tell WHY they raided the store, anyone know why?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
These ecoterrorist could be armed with cucumbers and whatnot. Also if they choose to run they're probably so fit cause they eat healthy foods that the only option is to shoot them.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here is a report from Steve Colbert also.

www.colbertnation.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here is another report from a blog.

lagunanaturalhealth.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
by not following the market norms of overpiricing, they were upsetting the income of powerful people that pull powerful strings so that these jackasses can go in and racketeer the place basicly, and feel powerful. it always just comes down to power. hope i dont see more of this, but seems likely. i really just want helpful police, keep stormtroopers in starwars plz good video. and people wonder why im antisocial. i trust criminals over cops, at least a criminal will admit they do thinks out of narcicism, not some delusional self righteousness (on average)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I agree with what the guy being interviewed has to say wholeheartedly about the control aspect.
The last thing the government, and it's corporate and banking controllers need, is for the people to organise, co-operate with each other and work together as a community. That takes power and control away from them and will not be tolerated.
I formed the opinion a long time ago that many of these police officers get their jollies acting this way, all macho with their guns drawn, big and tough and ready to take on the terrorists (as long as they don't meet anyone who shoots back of course!) There is no need for this behaviour on their part but they just cannot help themselves. Simply walking in and talking to people isn't part of their training and certainly isn't macho - they need to intimidate and assert their authority, even if that means busting heads or shooting someone to make a point.

I seem to remember a similar raid a few months ago, SWAT teams and all sorts, on an Amish farmer for selling raw milk. For heavens sake - an Amish farmer - they think he's gonna hole up with an arsenal of weapons and shoot it out with them?

Bottom line, it's all about intimidation being used to get people too afraid to speak out or live outside their control.
I sure hope it all comes back to bite them all on the arse sometime in the not too distant future!

top topics

join