It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd attempt at Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, I got a little excited and posted a link to a vid in my first intro and that was frowned upon. So here is my actual intro.

I've been lurking around here for a few months now and have managed to find alot of interesting info and theories so have decided to join.

Not sure yet what it is I will be contributing to in here. Quite a few subjects are of interest to me yet am no expert in any of these subjects. In all truth the expertise of some here intimidate me just a little
Quite a few "crazies" around and on the other end of the spectrum, quite a few "stubborn" types. Mixed together it makes for a very interesting site covering important topics usually followed with well thought out intelligent debate.

Anywho, Hi to you all and hope to get to know you all as time passes.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome aaron2209!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Quite a few "crazies" around and on the other end of the spectrum, quite a few "stubborn" types.

"The only man that said he wasn't crazy, really was the crazy man". - L. Ron Hubbard.

LOL. Welcome. It is nice to meet you.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
In all truth the expertise of some here intimidate me just a little

They're not as smart as they think they are.

Welcome, hope you enjoy and be sure to check out the "off topic" section as well. Always something interesting going on there.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Pay no heed to the "intelligencia" Aaron, you're very welcome. There are a lot of open minded people here as well.

top topics

join