It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all. New member here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone. Been lurking a while now and figured it was time to introduce myself and try to contribute a bit to this place. Since I can't start threads myself yet I will just link to a new youtube vid that is quite interesting.

Please ignore the "D" word in the title

www.youtube.com...

If mods have a prob with me doing this please delete.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Hi, it's Great You joined, I don't believe in DISCLOSURE from You Tube, it'll just have to happen to every one in a BIG WAY!
Enjoy your stay here.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS aaron. Im also new.

Nice find. Did this take place on 10/10? There were some sightings of ufo activity in Texas on the same date.

This is getting very interesting...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Hi, it's Great You joined, I don't believe in DISCLOSURE from You Tube, it'll just have to happen to every one in a BIG WAY!
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers. Yeah, i'm not into the whole disclosure thing. Just thought it was an interesting video.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Not everybody wants to watch videos aaron2209, and this is the introductions forum.it is here for you to tell us a little, or a lot about you self. You will have plenty of time to post videos properly in the future.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join