posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
Book of Boondock Saint
Letter to the Christians
1) And God came upon a wall.
The Great Wall of York near
the river Hudson.
2) And God beheld the multitude
of beast mongers sharing
their spoils of evil by deceit
and demagoguery. And God was
3) And God summoned Michael
unto him and gave
him strict plight
to carry out his will.
4) And God said unto Michael,
gather together 74,000 believers
in my name and who are of pure heart
and lay siege upon this wall.
5) Gather them together in heart
and spirit and in prayer unto my name
for 3 days. Let them be one voice
unto me sayeth the Lord God.
6) So Michael gathered 74,000
of pure heart and lay siege
upon the wall as God commanded.
7) And Satan came into their mists
like a mighty wind with a force
of the unjust. But the righteous
stood firm in the face of evil.
8) They called upon God's name in
prayer as one loud voice in unison
that echoed throughout the heavens.
And peace filled their hearts and
9) And the beasts' angels tried again
to quell their siege of the wall,
this time using the elements.
But the believers stood resolute
in God's name with the utmost faith.
10) And when the time had come
forth, they all beheld a great
darkening of the sky. The clouds
parted and the spirit of God
moved about them and the beast
11) And God stretched forth his mighty hand
and shook the ground upon which
they stood and they heard a mighty
Trumpet. Then a host of Angels
descended upon the wall and shook
the great pillars.
12) And a mighty thunder came upon
the wall as it began to crumble
down upon the unrighteous.
13) And God said unto them, this
is my wrath upon the unrighteous
herewith their ways and means
will be gone away from this land
14) And the wall fell.
15) Then the believers rejoiced
in their faith as the wall was no more.
16) And God said unto them, go yea
into all lands and gather together
in my name as before and the wall will
be gone in all nations.
17) They rejoiced and gave thanks
unto God and went into all the nations
to fulfill God's command.
18) Then God came upon the wall
and saw the good that he had done
and God was pleased.