It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the great state of Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Would like to introduce myself to the members of ATS. If you live in Texas, I am your tax dollars at work. I retired from the TDCJ, Texas prison system, so I tend to be skeptical of what people tell me. I want to believe that people are inherently good, and will shoot straight with me, so I am willing to listen to the whole story before making a decision. I believe America should be a strict constitutional nation, and the states should reclaim their rights, as well as the people. I believe in UFO's and extra terrestrials. This stems from an incident in 1965, that affected my entire family. I believe our government has, and will continue to hide too much information from us. I am always open to new ideas, and look forward to joining this community and becoming a productive member.

Thank you for this forum, and look forward to seeing you in the threads.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

i'm fairly new as well and absolutely love this site and all the great information that wonderful people here have to offer. Look forward to seeing you on the threads!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome to both of you!
Reply to this post [it will help you achieve your 1st 20 posts which are required before you can post a proper thread ok!
] by using the top right Reply button.

P.S. If you need any help at all please feel free to msg me using the ATS internal msg service OK! [Click on Tools button above and then on messages [far left]]

edit on 12-10-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited it seems OL clicked on the wrong reply button..soz..this post is directed mainly at the Original Poster. soz

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

Hi retiredTxn, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.
edit on 12/10/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Isn't this place great? Better than buttered toast. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the info. I'm having a blast reading all the different topics. Hope I don't overdose on this stuff!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron. I have been watching the video tutorials, as well as reading all I can to gauge how and what I may post, where to post, and how to be productive and not destructive. Love the topics here.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

couldnt ask for a more straight forward introduction..

i look forward to your 2 cents..

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh yeah this place is awesome! I wish I would have joined sooner, been following this site for ever! Always end up coming back to it. All roads on my internet anyway lead to ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi Texas,welcome to ATS from a fellow Texan,this place is the greatest site ever,i am proud to be a member of such a awsome site,have a great day

top topics

join