It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would actually happen... ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If one morning would wake up to see motherships hovering above our cities like in Independance Day ? Lots of peoples claim UFO's exist but all we see are always the same flahing lights or grainy photographs. Even the governement wont admit it even tough disclosure is imminent (yeah right). So that kind of mass sighting would actually be needed to prove once and for all that we are not alone in the universe. What would you think would be the world reaction to this ? Mass Panic ? Some sort of spiritual awekening ? Discuss.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

i do honestly believe that mass panic would ensue should we be confronted by a mothership scenario ala v or independence day, i mean it would be a bit difficult to deal with a sudden meeting of a vastly technologically superior race that could have bad intentions !. it probably wouldn't be so bad if just one small ship with a couple of occupants arrived though but a fleet of motherships would definitely be a worry!.

i really doubt the spiritual awakening hypothesis.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think, in order for us to have a FULL disclosure type of event, the human race would need to see The Good Guys and The Bad Guys. A "V" mask do exist, and these snakes need to get their faces ripped off by our friendly ETs. If there is a signal that they feed off of, take it down. I honestly believe that the good guys have better technology than the terrestrial aliens have here on earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree, if it was just one ship, maybe over the Vatican and just hover silently for 20 minutes then shoot off would do the trick.
this would get world news going, people's iphones and clear pictures. also if they would do the close encounters da da da da dom notes would be work too it would put people at ease.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ive been posting this for a while about what i see high up in the sky for about 4 nights...but what ever these things are, are back but closer down than yesterday. i seen these objects at 7pm 2night and are still in the same spot at this time of posting...these things are scatterd across the sky flashing red, white-ish blue, green in a domino effect like in a panic. some are out further out, too. i have to use my binoculars to get a clear-er veiw. they have a white/blue contrast. im not saying what these are but its trippy, maybe high altitude rc plane/copters that can stay up high for hours??? cant get a pic becuz these are to far up

any 1 can put their opinion but the truth we do not know

good luck in your quest for the unknown

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

if tomorrow 10/13/10, we do see ufo ships hovering over major world cities, it will cause chaos, but more importantly, it will cause deep fear and panic because everything that we assume to be true has been turned upside down. it won't cause us to run away from religious beliefs, but instead, it will make us run toward our deep seated beliefs. you will have more people in church and more people literally praying while watching their tv sets. i don't think it will shake our spiritual or religious beliefs; instead, it will shake and shatter our scientific beliefs. when grown men are about to die, they cry out for their mothers, even though it is odd and ludicrous to do so. in such a panicked state, we will reach out to what belief we have inside. and of course, there will be much gnashing of teeth. and i'd be calling out sick to work.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
yup yup, ill be more scared of the panicie humans then a ufo just hanging over the city hahahaha

thats who id be scared of....im protecting my house and family from vandalism-ing people trying to get my stuff, like in the watts riots

think it wont be like that? i have a feeling it might

edit on 12-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Maybe.....just maybe.....everyone in the entire world would be like "Dang, those loonies on the internet were right all along.....guess we'll have to get them all a muffin basket to apologize" (Ima go out and buy stock in muffins!!!) Call me crazy but good or bad, i just want something to happen already. Disclosure from the government, media, ET's, God....i really dont care who its from at this point. I just want to know one way or another if all these things we question, ponder, and talk about are really happening. People have been having encounters for the past 50+ years, been seeing things in the sky for thousands of years (ancient art) and for the past 10+ years we've got more documentation than ever (granted, HOAX's abound though) but can ANYONE with any type of deductive reasoning really say that

1- The human race has been delusional about all this stuff since time immemorial
2- That the human race is the only species with sentient life in the ENTIRE universe
3- That with as OOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD as the universe is, that any race that came before us, cant possibly have a better understanding of physics, spirituality, and reasoning than we do....

But nooooo none of this could possibly be feasible now can it lol. Ok kinda got off the topic there, but for real, let it happen already.....we'll figure out what to do after that lol......

top topics

join