It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & Bones and the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Tonight on a news program (6/25/04), I briefly 'caught' an author/reporter being interviewed about her book: Secrets of the Tomb - she interviewed 100+ Bonesmen for the book - and apparently said the CIA typically hires members of this 'society' as Bonesmen already have a tradition of taking care of their own and so many have gone on to positions of political and business power. Apparently, many Bonesmen were none too happy about having their secrets revealed... but I read a review by a reader on Amazon who called the book 'boring' and said to 'save your money'. However... the whole CIA/Bonesmen connection is pretty interesting. (Conspiracy/plotting for world takeover, etc.)

Her website is:
www.alexandrarobbins.com

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think this should be under the Secret Societies forum.

The book "Secrets of the Tomb" is a very dry read. And pretty much says nothing but they help each other out.

Skull & Bones picks or as they call it "taps" only 15 members each year. So if they tap the 15 most promising students per class, at one of the top schools in the world, it's not hard to believe that the members would be in the professional positions they are in today(or were in), and would have been with or with out Skull & Bones.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here you go...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sanc'.

join