It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody (2:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi,

I didn't read the rules before, I'm sorry for wrong posting.
So here is the "real about me"

(I wanted to post it to that other thread, but you've already locked it.)

Maybe I should also add few things that really changed my life.
I don't write this to persuade anyone, it's just my story.

At age of 10 I was thinking about doing something really wrong. For a moment I strongly felt a presence of something, someONE "telling" me not to do that. It wasn't in words though.

I was a dark teenager.

Then, in 1997 when I was 17, my grandmother died. On the evening a lot of village people came to pay respect to her, to our house where her dead body was laying. Before, she was handicaped and on bed for 9 years, because the doctors cut of her right leg at her age of 80.
One moment I was sitting in that room full of people and I HAD A VISION of her (people didn't notice anything). She looked younger (as I remember her from my childhood). She was standing in a veeery beautiful light, there was a very gentle music coming from it, and she had both legs (as if she got them back). She spoked, but her voice wasn't her, it sounded as a storm, kind of frightening but also very loving and mild, I don't know how to explain. And she said: "I'm going to prepare a place for you". This vision took about 15-20 seconds and IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE - EVER!
When it ended I felt sooo sad, I really never felt such sadness in my heart, not even the death of grandmother hurt me so much (the sadness of her death was AS NOTHING to compare to this sadness).
I knew these words were Jesus' words but at that time I couldn't accept them as they were ment for me. I was simply happy to know that my grandmother went straight to heaven (although I wasn't really that religious at the time, I was "traditional christian").
I now think (I'm not sure) it was God talking through my grandmother's figure.
After her death I felt her presence very strongly for about 6 months, then I told her to 'go away' (how foolish of me!), because I knew she see my sins to their fullness.

Then later on the year 2005, precisely on 21.dec. just before Christmas, I went to this "static show" my friend invited me. She was "playing" Virgin Mary next to Joseph as they are just siting and only watching Jesus (for two hours, which was difficult for her and she asked to be there for support). Instead of baby Jesus there was the Holy Eucharist.
There were some papers to write down your wishes or something else to Jesus, and there were also papers with "word of God" on them. I took one, just for fun, you know, since I was already there
... I open and there was: "I am the Lord, your God. Do not be afraid."
And - I didn't only read it, but it was AS GOD DIRECTLY SPOKE TO ME AT THAT MOMENT IN THAT PLACE. As God himself told me, he loves me at that very moment. Again, cant describe the feeling, it's too... I don't know - too... much.
My life COMPLETELY CHANGED after that! There is a lot of true happiness in me, as if somebody took a great great great burden of of me. I see things from a completely different perspective, ...it really is imposible to write it down... I don't know..

There were also many other little things, but these are the most important.
I'm catholic now, obviously
and as you can see I'm currently interested in apparitions of Virgin Mary.

So - that's my story, folks

All good!
edit on 12-10-2010 by Muha137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
No replies? ...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Muha. Great experiences you've had. 'Seek and ye shall find', as they say. Sounds like you were seeking, and you did find.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Thanx for response

I forgot to tell that I've cried for more than an hour that time in 2005, I don't know how that was possible, where all that "water" came from... really purifying. An hour and half of really purifying cry - recomended

I don't know if I was seeking though.. it's like He came to me, like He seeked me and I eventually let Him have me found.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

What kind of response were you expecting / hoping for. Good for you that your happy. As for making any comments on what you experienced, well each person can react to a death in the family in different ways. I don't think God spoke to you. I think you had something in you that brought this "vision" on.

In my humble opinion I don't think God talks to ANY individuals, how conceited must one be to think the Supreme being just spoke to you, but to no one else.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

Hi Muha137, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

P,S,
You should read the rules

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

In my humble opinion I don't think God talks to ANY individuals, how conceited must one be to think the Supreme being just spoke to you, but to no one else.

According to the urban dictionary

Supposedly "in my humble opinion", this is always said before someone makes an asshole comment that is not at all humble. Much like "no offense" precedes an offensive comment.

You just proved that one correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Muha137

What kind of response were you expecting / hoping for. Good for you that your happy. As for making any comments on what you experienced, well each person can react to a death in the family in different ways. I don't think God spoke to you. I think you had something in you that brought this "vision" on.

Hi,

I was expecting ANY kind of response, nothing in particular, there was none even after a day.
Do you think it's posible to somehow create a vision from inside? Because it sure felt like "not from the earth", the power of it was beyond imagination (even now when I want to remember it, I don't get near to it at all).
Since I'm also very interested in pshicology I thought maybe me being so sad created it, but then I concluded it couldn't be from this world.

I wrote that I think, and that I'M NOT SURE - that means I'm leaving it open, it could be my grandmother, maybe angel,.. I don't know..

'In my humble opinion', I think God "speaks" to ALL of us, every day, maybe even every moment, I don't know. But most of the time we don't know how to "hear" Him. Human evolution has a looot of potencial to get closer to God, so we will all be able to hear Him all the time. That's my opinion.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Muha137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome! interesting read, I look forward to some of your posts

CT

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Muha137

buddy, if no too personal, are you from Slovenia?
in any case, you shared nice story/experience -- thanks for
my the best wishes.

new topics

top topics

join