It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real connection between Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles Watch Vid.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I put this in Aliens and UFO because crop circles tend to be associated with UFO activity.

Scholars and researchers have discovered an extraordinary connection between rare ancient 6000 year old Sumerian symbols, ancient symbols from the mysterious Mayan calendar, and a group of amazing signs and symbols found among crop circle formations believed to be extraterrestrial in origin, that are now appearing in the farmlands of the English countryside. THREE TIME AWARD WINNER - International UFO Congress EBE Awards, Best Documentary, Best Historical Documentary and Peoples Choice Award. What are these symbols collectively trying to say? Scientists belive that we are looking at a great symbolic message system, covering vast distances of historical time and space. However only now with the aid of advanced code breaking technology and the hard work of brilliant researchers, we have been able to connect the dots of antiquity, further unlocking a detailed set of messages that fortell a great prophecy about the future of our planet and confirmation of humanities extraterrestrial origins.

Here is the Video and its quite interesting. Enjoy people!!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
great find.

i was very interested in the last 2 crop circles for a long time. I think there should be no doubt anymore if there are aliens out there. I mean cmon, weve sent a message with information about us and get a response back. And we receive all the information about this "beeings", their dna, their homeplantes and even their population (wasnt shown on this video, but ive seen others with those crop circles) Then they even send us a picture of their face...

really what more proof do you want.

again really great video, with IMO the best crop circles ever...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Excellent stuff. However, they could have made the video longer

The reply to the sequence sent out into the stars could not be fake. And the flash of light and the appearance of crop circles seconds later cannot and will not ever be bunked. This is actual facts.
(take that and shove it up your pipe government). Koodos to the poster of this video.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRed

the maya's knew b/c they lived with the gods the gods being mythological beings that were actually from heaven which is the sky and that makes them alien...we are not alone and have never been alone u either believe that or u dont!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Excellent video! I had seen the reply from space before but never really found too much on it I had always assumed it was a fake. That video sheds light on the fact that it really isn't a fake at all. And the flash of light right before the crop circle is made is just mind blowing. I had also never heard of mayan images being used in crop circles I am going to have to look more up on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am somewhat of a non believer of visitations.

I am though trying very hard to look into as many of these claims as possible, to
see if there is something to it.

Videos like this are very compelling and I will watch it again for anything I missed.

It is all very interesting and some of it sound extremely viable.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this video here. I, like the other poster, wish the video was longer and more in-depth on some of the subjects.

I have always found the chilboton face and message intruiging. I have read as much as I can find about it and for most accounts no one has ever 'debunked' it. I also enjoyed seeing the light/crop circle segment and wished they were able to go more in depth on it.

Very nice thread/video

thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Agree totally with you and other posters. The vid could of been more detailed and longer. For me I will continue to look into this area on my own to see what else is out there.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Am definitely trying to understand the Ancient Civilisations and their interaction with said "gods" or possible 'Aliens". It is quite remarkable.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
First off it is well known that there are no prophecies associated with the Mayan long count calendar. So let's see what the video claims.

At 2 minutes into the film we switch from Mayans and their calendar to crop circles. The typical claim is that Mayan symbols appear in crop circles. But do they? If they do is it because pranksters want to cash in on the brouhaha that is the hoax called 2012?

By 4 minutes into the video we know that these folks have spent a lot of money on gadgets. What we haven't seen yet is a crop circle with a Mayan symbol. We also haven't been told what good all of these gadgets are and the limitations of the gear. One of the limitations is a decent photo showing the flash of light they described.

By 6 minutes into the video we know that the gadgets were inadequate to capture the activity of people in the field. What we do know is that the people can create these circles without illuminating the area. In fact, the work can be done without using personal headlamps, either.

Then the first wacko comment comes out of the video around 6:30 into the video where the narrator goes from learning that the pranksters can do this without headlamps or other illumination, and instead suggests aliens. Nothing whatsoever before this suggests aliens or ETs, but that is the conclusion after stating that this cereal bending event was discovered.

By 7:15 it's back to must be aliens because it's so much work. Still no Mayan symbols. But does that stop them from from claiming Mayan symbols at 7:30. No it does not.

On to a little misrepresentation. They discuss Mayan efforts to identify astronomical cycles such as Venusian cycles, lunar cycles, and the length of the year while showing an image of a distant galaxy - something the Mayans did not know about.

At 8:30they claim that the 260 day calendar is the length of the human gestation. NO. This is false. Humans have a range that averages to 40 weeks or 280 days. Normal birth is plus or minus 2 weeks or 14 days. The 260 day claim is well outside the normal range.

About this time I got bored with the atrocious mistakes and stopped viewing. The video stinks.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

u do realize that they have light amplificanting camera, right? u wanna know the workings of one, but dont want to google it? makes me wonder if you know what a mayan symbol would look like if you saw it. with that aside, even being in a field with that camera trained on you, the starlight that would illuminate you would be like a headlamp, and easily noticeable. ya, there was a flash of light, and steriotypical em interference. you know what em fields do to cameras right? more conclusive than your attempts to debunk without any sources. whos got more proof? this is snowballing like crazy lately

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You beat me to it and you did it excellently. There has never and there will never be any irrefutable evidence of any alien activity on earth, let alone the results of alleged visitation being these pitiful crop circles that are known to be made by humans. Additionally, as much as believers want to believe the Mayans had no knowledge besides what transpired during the day and what they were planning to do in the future based on past knowledge. Astronomically, they were wise but could not prophecy. No human can.

These believers do not seem to be aware that a crop circle competition took place in 1992 and during the night a certain amount of teams created crop-circles side by side, some were duplicates!, that if they had been done somewhere else the so-called "experts" would have deemed them done by aliens.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So, what did this video show, that we havent been shown before? The only thing I saw wich was new was the video where they were supposed to have videotaped it. But if it is such a good proof, why havent we heard more?

This could be the proof that it is the "aliens" who make these crops... But it isent.

And why would such a advanced race, make that kinda messages in fields? is it Becouse its our way of life, our food. We got the fields all over the world, it is these fields we look at everyday, we feed from it. That makes perfectly sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
great video
wish it was longer
thx for posting

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why is it always aliens that do crop cricles?

can anyone of you people who believe that aliens are repsonsible, prove to me that it isnt ghosts that are doing it?
or fairys? People used to believe in Fairy Circles? Maybe the little folk have moved up in the world

There is as much evidence for ghosts and fairys being the culprits as there is for aliens being responsible

The images for these crop circles are available from books or online, some can be altered slightly by the culprits for ease of fitting in the field. It's a bunch of people who are enjoying winding people up, and they know that if they do come forward, their work has made you so much into believers that you wont believe the truth. They are made by humans.

One of the problems is that both sides are refusing to budge on their beliefs:

Doubters/Debunkers/Skeptics/Me all hold to the logic that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and an advanced species would not travel lightyears just to deface a field and then fly home, when geting out and having a chat with a local would probably be a lot easier and also avoid a lot of confusion. Believing a group of people with planks, rope, a plan and a sense of humour is a lot easier to believe, understand and has actually evidence to back it up.

Believers/Cropheads believe in exactly the opposite. An advanced species would travel lightyears to deface a field with a very nice pattern and then fly home, because geting out and having a chat with a local would probably be a bother and anyway it's hard to understand the locals because of the strong Wiltshire/Somerset accent. The idea of believing a group of people with planks, rope, and a plan is nigh on impossible to accept because why would they do that?, and the evidence supporting this has not actually come from each and every crop circle since the dawn of time

Niether side will ever back down, because it would mean losing face and the possibility that when they find something else to believe in, someone will turn round at some point and say "were'nt you wrong about the crop circles?"

I can imagine what would happen on the day of disclosure, the alien craft comes down, leaders of the world are there, the world press, and a bunch of angry farmers with a court order demanding reimbursement for damages to crops. The alien will take one look at it and shrug its shoulders(or tentacles) and say "Nothing to do with me pal!" - At this point the believers will quickly change their belief system to accept this and quickly go down one of the new paths, either beleiving the aliens are involved in a cover up, or that its a branch of super-aliens that even this alien didnt know existed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed
I put this in Aliens and UFO because crop circles tend to be associated with UFO activity.

Scholars and researchers have discovered an extraordinary connection between rare ancient 6000 year old Sumerian symbols, ancient symbols from the mysterious Mayan calendar, and a group of amazing signs and symbols found among crop circle formations believed to be extraterrestrial in origin, that are now appearing in the farmlands of the English countryside. THREE TIME AWARD WINNER - International UFO Congress EBE Awards, Best Documentary, Best Historical Documentary and Peoples Choice Award. What are these symbols collectively trying to say? Scientists belive that we are looking at a great symbolic message system, covering vast distances of historical time and space. However only now with the aid of advanced code breaking technology and the hard work of brilliant researchers, we have been able to connect the dots of antiquity, further unlocking a detailed set of messages that fortell a great prophecy about the future of our planet and confirmation of humanities extraterrestrial origins.

Here is the Video and its quite interesting. Enjoy people!!

OK but why all the voodoo? If those who make circles are so damned advanced I'd think they could manage to learn an earth language and communicate that way. I am convinced that the crop circles are a natural phenomena related to the earths etheric body.

tt

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Doubters/Debunkers/Skeptics/Me all hold to the logic that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and an advanced species would not travel lightyears just to deface a field and then fly home, when geting out and having a chat with a local would probably be a lot easier and also avoid a lot of confusion. Believing a group of people with planks, rope, a plan and a sense of humour is a lot easier to believe, understand and has actually evidence to back it up.

Well ok. Let me ask you some question to this.

How do you know they are traveling lightyears and need spacecrafts to make those cropcircles? I mean did you watch the whole video anyway? Weve send in the 1970 a message through a radiotelescope and we clearly received 2 answers. One was written in the Binary System as was our message, and the second one was a picture of a face. Isnt it possible that they use somekind of technology to make those cropcircles from their planet?

Yeah sure. I mean how many abduction reports or alien contacts have you read? 1000 ? more? And do you believe them? No1 believes those people. So getting out and delivering a message would be called a hoax immediately.

Well nevertheless. Believe what you want. But im 100% sure those crop circles are not man made. First of all its a guarded area next to a telescope so normally you would think some1 would have seen something. I mean there were 2 cropcircles made next to each other in a short period of time.
Secondly if you open your mind and see the complexity of those cropcircles you can rule out human involment. It would be nearly impossbile to create such perfection in such a short time and not beeing noticed by anybody.

And thirdly, why hasnt anyone come forward telling us that they did it? I mean if you want to play a trick on somebody than you actually did it. Wouldnt you want to take credit for such a perfect and beautiful creation? I definately would do, and i think you could really earn a lot of money by creating such beautiful things.

And before you answers. Google "Human made cropcircles" and look at pictures made by humans. They look ridicoulus. They arent even able to make a perfect circle!! And the size is ridicoulusly small.

Believe what you want, but IMO those 2 last cropcircles in the movie ARE NOT man made and a clearly a sign of E.T- Life.

Oh and btw. where are the footprints or the paths of human from or to the cropcircles? I mean it would probably take at least 100 people to make a cropcircle of this proportion and complexity over night. So please tell me how the got their? parachutes? beaming?

thx and looking forward to hearing from you

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

and here are some crop circles that are man made. look how poor they are and where you can see exactly where the people where walking through

Man Made Crop Circle

and another link here from the "firefox" cropcircle. Its quality is also very poor the circle ISNT even perfect, but thats not what i want to point out.
read the article where its written what the used for it. walkie talkies, gps, planes and helicopters. So cmon some should have heard or see during the creation of those crop circles mentioned above
Firefox CropCircle
edit on 13-10-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by desperation

u wanna know the workings of one, but dont want to google it?

I probably have known about light vision technology longer than you have been alive, but that's not the issue is it?

Do you see any Mayan symbols in these crop circles? Lots of talk, but nothing by 8 1/2 minutes into the video.

the starlight that would illuminate you would be like a headlamp, and easily noticeable.

You might want to google resolution to learn why that does not make any sense.

ya, there was a flash of light, and steriotypical em interference. you know what em fields do to cameras right?

I'm sorry, but I do not understand all of what you are saying here. I do know that there can be interference with CCD cameras. A light flash can overwhelm a camera leading to blooming effects, but that is not seen in the video. Regardless, the light flash is not shown to be anything other than an anomaly. It is simply a distraction - an irrelevant issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From all non-human crop circles I think we all knew that whoever was doing them knew something that we don't.

This video links some of their crop circles to the Mayans. They definitely are trying to tell us something, to make us realize something that most humans don't know about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join