It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council on American-Islamic Relations Launches ‘Islamophobia’ Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow, so an extortionist organization with proven ties to terrorists is worried about islamaphobia? This is just another excuse for them to sue people to further build their coffers for their war on the rest of the world. What a joke. EPIC FAIL! Every person involved with this organization belongs in jail, and yet our lame administration just looks the other way. Typical.

cnsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's a violent religion. Some one should set up an organization just to watch Muslims and make sure they don't indulge their violent tendencies. A rhetorical question, has any one ever studied the violent tendencies of Muslims?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That's why I think such organization like CAIR and NAACPshould be abolished, they try and push reverse racism and make people who disagree with their agenda look like racists. It's all about dividing up the masses and scare the government into sympathizing with their agenda through 'racism'.

"You don't support the NAACP, I guess you don't support the plight of the black people, you white supremist!"

I'm so tired of these groups exploiting our cowardly politicians to cater to their agenda. The Liberals are worst with this crap, they have driven the Americans away from the party for bowing down to the very poor, minorities and special interests.

Groups like CAIR should be abolished for causing division within our nation by keeping our people divided and not allowing Muslims to merge into our culture.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

CNSNews...Or Conservative News Service....Literally founded by GOP Comitte folks, repeatedly has lost lawsuits over BS stories..currently funded by anonymous PACs...

they are not a news org...they are a BS org that produces "Newsy looking" stories for use by "Political activisits"

Bad...Bad source...I your OP story true? Maybe...but it'd be nice to see details from a news source that isn't admittedly a tool for the far right.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Google it, there are plenty of other surces.
Like the source or not, does it surprise ou that they would do something like this?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Like the source or not, does it surprise ou that they would do something like this?

There is BS comming from all directions. I welcome anyone that claims to offer the facts, so normal folks can come to credible conclusions. If this division of CAIR produces BS, then I will call them on it...beyond that they are but a burp in the wind of islamaphobic hate and lies that are swirling around these days.

While I am at it...could you please substantiate your OP with links and nuetral/suported evidence?

If you can't substantiate your claims then what you are doing is both damning them for combating lies and fear mongering while at the same time proving there is a need to combat exactly that.

Wow, so an extortionist organization with proven ties to terrorists is worried about islamaphobia? This is just another excuse for them to sue people to further build their coffers for their war on the rest of the world. What a joke. EPIC FAIL! Every person involved with this organization belongs in jail, and yet our lame administration just looks the other way. Typical.

edit on 13-10-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Not gonna do the leg work for you. The FBI has recognized them as funding terrorists, not hard to find, look it up. If you aren't interested, find a nice little thread you can agree with.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not gonna do the leg work for you.

Really?...this is comedy...It's YOUR OP ...for the love of god.

Not going to do the leg work?...just going to pust junk?

If you are going to claim that they are a known terrorist organization who is waging war on the world IN YOUR OP...then you should be willing to prove it.....kinda the whole point of starting a thread.

New low.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wow, posted the link the thread is based off of, your liberal brain doesn't accept that as an unbiased source, like any of those exist anymore, and you get your panties in a wad.................either like it or don't but I'm not going hopping around until I find a suorce you like......get over yourself. Epic Fail at trolling btw.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wow, posted the link the thread is based off of, your liberal brain doesn't accept that as an unbiased source,

CNS is short for Conservative News Service..."the right news, right now" is thier tagline...I can't make this stuff up.

If you think that qualifies as an unbiased news source ...you are lost.

All I asked was for you to support the claims you made in your OP...and you have made it clear that is too much work for you. You seem the ideal recipient for such stories...willing to post them everywhere and shout about them, but unwilling to verify anything you were told.

Edit to add: It is telling that in your world...someone asking you to offer evidence to support your OP is a "troll"
edit on 13-10-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here ya go, maybe you'll find one acceptable....

amboytimes.typepad.com...

www.wnd.com...

www.foxnews.com...

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

www.investigativeproject.org...

Yup, I did say troll, you do the very thing you accuse me of, prove that the story is false you don't have to like the source, but really, you must have been living under a rock to have missed all of the dust ups about this organization.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

The amazing thing about sectarian, divide and conquer propaganda is that it's readily available, easy to find, and always extremely inflammatory, editorialized, and pointed at a specific demographic.

This story is, to news, what McDonalds is to fine dining.

I agree that there are Islamic extremists who would seek to destroy our country. But a simple Google of the words "Fred Phelps" also proves that there are Christian extremists, who are just as destructive and dangerous as well.

We tend to rally behind the words "9-11" and focus on Islamic boogeymen while forgetting that not a single Arab or Muslim was involved with Oklahoma city. There are monsters from all creeds on this planet. Buying into the Fox news notions that they are all Muslim isn't rational. Crazy comes in all varieties.

This is Orwellian in the extreme. I remember not too many years back when the Muhajadeen were our allies in the war against that evil empire called Russia... Now that Russia has fallen, suddenly it's all on it's head. The Russians are now our allies against the Muhajadeen....

Madness.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

FBI Agent: 10% of U.S. Mosques Preach Jihad

www.newsmax.com...

top topics

join