It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple taunts dying girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

www.urlesque.com...

"Fox Detroit reports that a 7-year old girl named Kathleen Edward became the subject of cruel taunts by her neighbors. Kathleen is dying of Huntington's Disease, a degenerative brain disorder which killed her mother at 24."

www.mizozo.com...
(scroll down and watch the video and bleeps)

'I can't wait until you die': Outrage at American couple's breathtakingly cruel taunts at terminally ill seven-year-old girl"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

does this not outrage you?? it does me!!!!!!

westboro baptist church these people im sorry but how far does free speech extent in to days world.........

just because you have the right to say whatever you want should you?

comments and opinions welcome
edit on 12-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Free speech also means that you must take the consequences of your words seriously. Is it wrong to do this to a little girl? Hell yes it is. Should they be able to harass this little girl. NO. That IS illegal.

We shouldn't put our rights on trial because of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thats just plain cruel, I mean, it's a little kid for crying out loud. As far as I'm concerned, these people can take their free speech and shove it.

Do some people really have nothing better to do with their time? These are grown people, and this is most definitly a case of child abuse.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't believe the story because its on Fox News, anything they say is a lie.

Now to be serious. Those people need a good beatdown, thats about as close to justice as we are going to see. It wasn't directed towards the little girl so child laws won't come into effect. Nobody was physicaly harmed and nobody was being vocally harrassed. They might be given a slap on the wrist, but nothing serious.

Hopefully people will keep beaning their house with eggs.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

im putting their characters on trial here........... the heartlessness and insensivity and sheer cruelty of their actions..

that little girl is a victim of her disease but then here come the neighbors reminding her of her own mortality....

its not right on the moral and ethic arguement what if it was their child and someone did that to them.....

this nation well the majority has no heart and soul anymore and to those who do these actions while that do have their rights.........they dont derserve it......

im just expressing my opinion here it doesnt mean anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, it hit a news link website and the members ran with it. The toy shop owner is a member of the website and organized the response.

Hans Masing of Tree Town Toys in Ann Arbor has raised more than $9,000 for a shopping spree for Kathleen. Some of the money donated coming as far away as Japan, Australia and Europe. Any money that Kathleen does not spend will go toward local childrens hospitals.

Link to news website

If I was around Ann Arbor I know where I would do my Christmas shopping.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join