It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the opportunity in allowing me to introduce myself.
Although I am a recent registered member of ATS, I feel like a shy family member. I have been coming to ATS for approximately 3(THREE) years. My favorite Forum is Aliens and UFOs. If I had to label myself today I would say that I am a cautious believer. In the Summer of 1972,at the age of 13, a buddy and I were having a camp-out in his back yard. I noticed him staring at the sky, and when I asked what he was looking at he pointed to a spot in the sky. I saw what appeared to be a cluster of medium bright stars. The strange thing was that these star like objects were moving backward, forward, and around an unseen object in the center of the cluster. AT that time, other then curiosity, I didn't give it much thought. It was not until I got much older did I begin to truly wonder what I had seen. It did not even cross my mind that only a few years prior to 1972 we had landed on the moon. Approximately 13 years ago I witnessed another event that I am looking forward to, someday, sharing on here. Since the event of 13 years ago my life has not been the same. I came to ATS seeking knowledge. I am a true believer that things are happening in our World that I can not explain. I am a cautious believer because I also think that there are strange things happening in our World that can be explained. I have chosen to become a Member of ATS, as opposed to other UFO sites, because I believe that the majority of the members on here are respectful of other peoples beliefs.
I look forward to participating in some discussions, and I hope that I will be able to offer all members the same respect that I am afforded.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Cool Intro.

Welcome to ATS. The people here are very understanding for the most part. Many great minds dwell within these forums. Hope you have fun and learn much.

-SES

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Hey VeniVidi -

The responses to your Introduction are looking kind of sparse, so I thought I'd chime in. I'm a recent member as well and since you posted on my introduction, well, here's right back at ya. Your sighting or accounting you experienced 13 years ago is definitely an interesting one. I too am very much drawn to the Aliens and Ufo's forum but haven't had any such personal experiences such as you. Well, I did witness one strange and silent light that flew overhead one night, but that's it. Unless we can count my drunk Uncle's tale, which I actually kind of believe, in which he saw something up in the mountains while hunting. Whole side of his face was sunburned too.

Anyway, I liked your introduction and hope you and the rest of us here find some answers.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hi VeniVidi, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS..

if you are a fan of UFO's and Aliens...

then watch out for my crazy friend....Maybe...maybe not...

new topics

top topics

join