It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones to broadcast live for 24+ hours starting October 14th at 12 PM eastern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This will be interesting lol. I wonder how he'll be acting at 6 AM on Friday after a night of no sleep?

Here's a tour of the new studio. The money bomb is going to fund the equipment for it. It's also going to fund his new social networking site.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is he the new Jerry Lewis of radio now? Instead of a telethon it will be a fearathon

I lost all respect of AJ after his little Charlie Sheen prank. I am convinced he is a fear-mongering shill although some of what he says rings true but that's just good marketing.

I'd rather watch paint dry for 24 hours than listen to him!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Is he the new Jerry Lewis of radio now? Instead of a telethon it will be a fearathon

I lost all respect of AJ after his little Charlie Sheen prank. I am convinced he is a fear-mongering shill although some of what he says rings true but that's just good marketing.

How does he fear monger? Examples?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well that's going to be a total waste of bandwidth...like when he decided destroy an iPad. Hopefully people will get bored really quick watching this scaremonger shout out his ass. I'm embarrassed to admit that I used to spend my time watching him.

Rev

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

If you have to ask then you aren't paying attention when you watch him. Seriously, don't let him brainwash you the way I let him brainwash me for a while.

Rev

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Here his report about the Y2k bug, you know the one that brought civilisation to its knees?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

If you have to ask then you aren't paying attention when you watch him. Seriously, don't let him brainwash you the way I let him brainwash me for a while.

Rev

If anything he downplays how real and evil the New World order is. I want examples of his fear mongering, if not from you then someone else.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

H1N1 Trouble
H5N1 Trouble
Gulf Oil Spill Trouble
Forced Vaccinations
Forced microchipping
Martial Law
Collapse of the dollar
Buy gold
Stock up on seeds, water, guns, ammo
etc etc etc..............................................

FEAR FEAR FEAR
No one smile. These are real bad days only to get worse. So, stay uptight, don't trust anyone, don't laugh (ever notice, the man NEVER EVER smiles? Is that normal? Yeah, if you're a fearmonger)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

H1N1 Trouble
H5N1 Trouble
Gulf Oil Spill Trouble
Forced Vaccinations
Forced microchipping
Martial Law
Collapse of the dollar
Buy gold

FEAR FEAR FEAR
No one smile. These are real bad days only to get worse. So, stay uptight, don't trust anyone, don't laugh (ever notice, the man NEVER EVER smiles? Is that normal? Yeah, if you're a fearmonger)

What he said. And as for downplaying the NWO (or anything else for that matter) are we watching the same Alex (monkey man) Jones? Come on, I don't know anyone who could claim to be "awake" and take this creature seriously.

Sorry if I sound a wee bit harsh, but people like him quite literally destroyed my life with their lies and overzealous scaremongering. Find your own truths mate, but please consider looking elsewhere.

Rev

edit on 12/10/2010 by revmoofoo because: my kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

H1N1 Trouble
H5N1 Trouble
Gulf Oil Spill Trouble
Forced Vaccinations
Forced microchipping
Martial Law
Collapse of the dollar
Buy gold

FEAR FEAR FEAR
No one smile. These are real bad days only to get worse. So, st-ay uptight, don't trust anyone, don't laugh (ever notice, the man NEVER EVER smiles? Is that normal? Yeah, if you're a fearmonger)

So you don't think forced vaccinations and microchipping are a goal of the elite?

Martial law is always one major event from being right around the corner.

Why wouldn't you want to invest in gold? It's setting all time records and will never lose it's value.

The dollar is collapsing. We are currently in a depression. Read this... Here Are 13 Signs That We’re Actually In A Depression Right Now - www.businessinsider.com...

Stocking up on seeds is genius. Why do you think the elites do it? Here's their doomsday vault full of seeds...

Why do you think literally every family stored food and water after the great depression? Because they didn't trust the economy. And if you trust the economy today you're insane.

How is telling people to have guns and ammo a bad thing? It's in the the damn constitution.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
might be interesting to watch near the end...

although I am bored of watching Alex. He jumps on any bit of news and turns it into the next big world changing event. but nothing ever happens. One day he'll be right and use that as proof of his greatness for the next decade.

What ever happened to that mud volcano and all the poisonous gas coming from the gulf? His sources said the powers that be were planning to evacuate people.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up - I donated to the infowarsmoneybomb.com website. Alex Jones stirs the $#!7storm like no one else. He's funny, he's intense, he's right, he's wrong, but he wakes people up.

The dude talks on the radio for 4 hours a day, and works his butt off. I listen to his radio show for free everyday, so I support his work.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't say he is on the level of say most of project camelot interviewees... ya know what I'm saying?

*cough* Dan Burisch *cough*

*cough* Jordan Maxwell *cough*

*cough* Aaron Mccollum *cough*

*cough* David Wilcock *cough*

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Those are credible sources by comparison.

Rev

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know man. Twenty-seven hours of Alex and I think I'd be found, hiding in a corner somewhere babbling a lot of end of world type stuff. Actually, kind of like what Alex does on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
I don't know man. Twenty-seven hours of Alex and I think I'd be found, hiding in a corner somewhere babbling a lot of end of world type stuff. Actually, kind of like what Alex does on a daily basis.

I gotta admit that made me lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I agree at least he's getting the message out,loud and clear that's alot better than most folks.I would love to see alex jones and obama in a debate.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I agree at least he's getting the message out,loud and clear that's alot better than most folks.I would love to see alex jones and obama in a debate.

It's possible... Alex Jones 2012?

new topics

top topics

join